The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
EP6 - Josy/Maya HOTS - EP9 Maya decides to become a HOT first and Sage wants to throw another welcome party for it - EP7 Josy is a HOT, but Maya is not yet.

The thing with Jacob's pictures is a special thing. We learn so Jacob is doing picture editing because he will be editing the Halloween pictures. But how can it be so there are already naked pictures of Josy and Maya on the DIK laptop from EP6. That doesn't make any sense. It's not even about so the pictures are on the beach. Josy and Maya are naked. But when the MC returns in EP8 from Sage, they cover their breasts out of shame. But there are nude pictures already in EP6 on the DIK laptop. It doesn't fit. Josy and Maya would not pose for such photos until after EP9. Even Maya says in EP9 to the MC so there is not yet time for such photos and the MC asks if there is. But in EP6, such pictures are already on the DIK laptop. Oops.

DPC likes dramas. Since I only play Throuple, I logically know Josy and Maya best. In EP9, Vinny mentions the MC dog. Maya mentioned a dog right after the first 3 sex in EP6. the whole thing was outdoor. In EP3 Derek freaks out to have outdoor sex on Maya's list and in EP1 Maya asks the MC if he prefers indoor or outdoor. A clear line. EP9-EP6-EP3-EP1. The only strange thing is so that Maya asks this question in EP1.

I assume so that something will experience or happen to the MC that will be a disaster. I see many scenarios there. It will vary depending on what affinity the MC has. Probably the only chance to escape a castatrophe is for the MC to be true to himself from the beginning. If he is DIK, he should stay DIK. Of course there will be one or the other minor drama, which a DIK MC should be able to handle. He cheats, the girls cheat and so on. The CHICK MC will not be spared from dramas. I don't think so the girls will cheat, but they will have hidden things that the CHICK MC will find out. The best example is Maya in EP9. Why won't she talk about her mother? There's the next drama with Maya. I assume so her mother Helen set up blind dates for her daughter and the MC will meet one guy or another. Maybe one of those guys will be Caleb.

Since I know myself best in the Throuple, I think so that I have avoided the big disaster. When the MC is left alone with Josy before the drinking game, the MC says screw Pinky and Maya comes and says to the MC so he just escaped his second birthday suit. That sounds like an impending disaster. The drama will then be for Derek and Maya to have an older sister named Joanne who will look a lot like Maya. This is an extreme betrayal of trust by Derek and Maya for hiding it from the MC. The MC will have interacted with Maya and Joanna and not know if he fell in love with Maya or Joanna. Perfect CHICK drama. But if Maya stays, then they will talk as they met in EP1. This makes everything linear from the timeline for Maya.
I don't really understand what you're saying...

I just have one last question for you though, at the very beginning of EP 1, MC has pictures of all the LI's on his phone as wallpaper options. So, taking into consideration your theory about the beach pictures of Josy & Maya on the laptop in EP 6 does that mean that EP 1 is much later in the timeline because he couldn't possibly have these pics until after he met them all?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Bleiu

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I concentrated the aspects that inspired Tybalt in you :cool:
Tybalt doesn’t say “ʤei is the best girl” though.:unsure::Kappa:

> Both wear expensive Italian suits.
> Both have Italian names - Tybalt from Romeo & Juliet was Italian.
> Both get rejected all the time.

You’re 3/3 homie

The numbers don’t lie and they spell “YOU ARE THE INSPIRATION FOR TYBALT” for you. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Tybalt doesn’t say “ʤei is the best girl” though.:unsure::Kappa:

> Both wear expensive Italian suits.
> Both have Italian names - Tybalt from Romeo & Juliet was Italian.
> Both get rejected all the time.

You’re 3/3 homie

The numbers don’t lie and they spell “YOU ARE THE INSPIRATION FOR TYBALT” for you. :Kappa:
Tybalt proposes 1vs1 fights in which he is soundly beaten up

I'd say this clue beats all previous ones :unsure: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Oh so we are going to skip Thanksgiving where everyone says they are thankful for MCs dick? Uninstalled thumbs downed.
Admittedly didn't think of Thanksgiving since it's not something i celebrate but guess it would make sense to include that lol

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
classic Tybalt unmotivated egotism

now also explains your fixation with 'homie' Burke...
But that would also explain my infatuation with Bella.:WeSmart::LUL:

Our homie Stephen the most unappreciated character of all time when he has been nothing but cordial and diplomatic with the MC. :cry::Kappa:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I don't hate anyone, maybe a little DPC at most:unsure:

but that must be old age, I don't feel like condoning everything regardless

Zoey shows up at MC to apologise, evidently she has something to apologise for:rolleyes:
Hey, not gonna lie if my friend decided to ghost me and dissappear from my life all of a sudden. I wouldn't be so keen on having them back so it good that she apologise and we get the choice to be mad at her.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Zoey shows up at MC to apologise, evidently she has something to apologise for:rolleyes:
Zoey realises because of what happened with Bret and his ex that Bret's advice was bad and that she made the wrong decision to ghost Fuckface, so she then knows she owes him an apology, that doesn't change the fact she made the decision for a good reason not because she was deliberately being a bitch.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Zoey realises because of what happened with Bret and his ex that Bret's advice was bad and that she made the wrong decision to ghost Fuckface, so she then knows she owes him an apology, that doesn't change the fact she made the decision for a good reason not because she was deliberately being a bitch.
I never said she did it with bad intentions

but the effects also count, and that is what she rightly apologises for

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hey, not gonna lie if my friend decided to ghost me and dissappear from my life all of a sudden. I wouldn't be so keen on having them back so it good that she apologise and we get the choice to be mad at her.
Hysterical tantrums aside, it is a credible reaction.

like not being perfectly comfortable being friends with a girl who has rejected you... ah no, that's not expected

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020

like not being perfectly comfortable being friends with a girl who has rejected you... ah no, that's not expected
Rejection is not the main issue here, it is the fact Zoey ghosted him. Fuckface was her friend before anything else. Also, I wouldn't count this as a rejection. Rejection is something that Dik fuckface got from Jill or Maya/Josy. Ghosting someone is just a pure dick move. :whistle:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

It's up to everyone to forgive or be angry... However, the main thing about the emotional impact is that they were fucking buddies - not just simple buddies. A thousand more sensitive MC. (in my opinion)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Nultron

Mar 20, 2023
TBF why keep talking to someone giving 1/2 word answers. It doesn't seem like MC made any effort to contact her either.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
No, this is a new bench altogether! :eek:

For all bench references so far:

If you look at the so-called "Dumping Bench" (I realise now I should have called it the "Closure Bench", but whatever):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You'll see the bolts are at the extremity of the planks, and the top horizontal plank is removed from the rest of the horizontal planks, and also on a 45 degree angle.

Not so with our new bench!

Oh, this is so exciting! :giggle:

I'm gonna call the new edition the "Homeless Wino" bench, until further information comes to light... :unsure:
Secret behind the long wait for new episodes has been revealed. DPC spends time in the DAZ store looking for new benches for every episode.

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
Rejection is not the main issue here, it is the fact Zoey ghosted him. Fuckface was her friend before anything else. Also, I wouldn't count this as a rejection. Rejection is something that Dik fuckface got from Jill or Maya/Josy. Ghosting someone is just a pure dick move. :whistle:
People do stupid things when they think they're trapped in a corner, even say stupid things. That's what friends do. They come back.

Zoey is not just a friend, she's more than that (be it romantic or platonic it's up to the player I guess) but She'll always be a important part of Fuckface's life.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes