7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Don't fight troy. And you are right no party without limits.
Nope, once I figured out that Bella has issues with that, I quit doing it. Plus, I think that may be a good omen for the future. Chad seems to be able to let things go and the MC not messing with 'buddy' Troy can only help to improve that situation. When the shit hits the fan later in the game, the more allies, the better.
I guess I can throw Derek a proverbial bone and let him get the autograph at the 'Rose. I usually have a few Hell Week points to spare. Although, that may change if the MC has to be an even bigger bitch...

7thOmen

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
People do stupid things when they think they're trapped in a corner, even say stupid things. That's what friends do. They come back.

Zoey is not just friend, she's more than that (be it romantic or platonic it's up to the player I guess) but She'll always be a important part of Fuckface's life.
But sometimes you pay the price for these stupid choices, forgiveness is never due.

Zoey is certainly part of MC's past, not necessarily of the future, after all, if everything had gone well in San Diego would she ever have seen him again?

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
But sometimes you pay the price for these stupid choices, forgiveness is never due.

Zoey is certainly part of MC's past, not necessarily of the future, after all, if everything had gone well in San Diego would she ever have seen him again?
You are right probably not. But she is back so I will be taking advantage.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I kinda wish i could romance Quinn as a massive chick i know it makes sense because she likes diks but still i think i could bring her around lol

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Even though I'm on the Maya & Josy path I can't imagine being mean to Zoey (I'm a bit of a softy in games like this) I just hope I can remain friends with her.
Surely we'll be able to. Don't get mad at her and offer her your place to stay the night if you are on the Others' branch. That's a good start.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I mean... Just check the effect, not the pussies

And don't talk shit about my Quinnie Winnie she was born in a broken home and everything she does is valid
you have to decide whether to forgive someone for a generic fault

controls: has pussy

effect: forgive

nothing so surprising

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes