R129K

Jun 17, 2017
As per walkthrough guide .. on 11th free roam.. in the "Rooster app" there should be 3 posts from Rusty, Jill, and Riona.
But here I am getting only 1 post from Jill, why ?

the66 is there a way to scroll in the rooster app.

samgrave

Jul 3, 2017
You probably won't read it, but let me explain, my way of thought.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yes, I know that especially the first theory is wild, but I put thought behind it and I nowhere said that this is the truth. Also spinning theories are one of the most fun things to do in DPC games.
Also, one more thing. At the end of Ep.3, the MC says something about how

And one other thing. At the end of Ep.3, what does

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
1. What is Bella's secret?

2. What is Jill and Bella's real relationship/connection?

3. Who was Chad talking to on the phone
?

4. Who has been stealing from
?

5. Who was blackmailing
?

6. Will Derek end up in bed with
?

Edit in 2: I added Isabell because it was missleading
source (2).gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The locked room maybe it's where all her husband's stuff is and she can't bear to let it go or even go in there, I don't think there is anything sinister in any of this just a lonely woman that misses her husband and the Ice Queen side of her is just a result of her bottling up her emotions.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Anyone here played Littler Busters!, a Japanese visual novel? Not sure if it is on F95, but you can find it translated even on steam.

Anyway, I'm of the opinion that Bella is in denial about her husband's death, just like a main character from Little Busters! was in denial that someone close to her was dead.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: smokebox

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
Tried this one. It's quite good. I would even say great. Good (and sometimes even superb by h standarts) renders, really nice implementation of gameplay bits and enough choices. But honestly i'm a bit shocked now by all the flames and warcries around acting lessons. I mean if plot twist are at least half as cheesy as 3rd episode finale you must be really into it to get angry. I would say "serious novelist" is the worst part of the whole deal. The moment it goes "life is painfull, you know. I've been hurt before. Really badly. But i don't want to talk about it, it's too personal" i go for that triple mouse click. But if those triple clicks are the price we should pay for good 3d games i would say it's worth it. I'm just hoping all the spanish drama won't overtake good parts. Who am i kidding, it surely will.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes