CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah it's likely this was an easier option to kill two birds with one stone for Maya and Josy rather than make an arc for another boyfriend/girlfriend option for the both of them separately.

I suspect DPC will make it out as starting as a holiday romance in their school years.

Also don't rule out the MC's old Ex coming to visit fro some reason and bumping into the MC...
I don't know. BADIK already has a lot of romance drama going on, not sure if DPC will had more to the pile if he only planned 5 episodes. I am actually not sure how he will work out 5 possible romances with love triangles and squares in the middle, let alone with side chick... IDK, I trust DPC has planned how to deal with this from the start, but it might be too much work from him to handle alone. AL had two romances that pretty converged to one, its a great game but he clearly needed the simplify it or else it might never finished it. I hope its not where he is going with Josy and Maya because I don't want another Megan, whom I kept shoving in hopes DPC didnt made the MC in AL romance her.

Reactions: TheFinder

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah it's likely this was an easier option to kill two birds with one stone for Maya and Josy rather than make an arc for another boyfriend/girlfriend option for the both of them separately.

I suspect DPC will make it out as starting as a holiday romance in their school years.

Also don't rule out the MC's old Ex coming to visit for some reason and bumping into the MC...
I really hope not, between everything that is already happening i think the story is full of mystery, drama and romance.
But then again he did found a way to bring back the ex-girlfriend from the protagonist in Acting Lessons. :oops:

This to add that bit more drama especially if we are heavily involved with one of the girls by the time she appears.
I really hope he refrains from it. After all the protagonist is already between Josy and Maya, Bella's trouble, Jill sudden interest, Sage and Chad and not to mention the teachers on the hunt. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFinder

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I really hope not, between everything that is already happening i think the story is full of mystery, drama and romance.
But then again he did found a way to bring back the ex-girlfriend from the protagonist in Acting Lessons. :oops:
Its not that hard tbh, in Melody happened the same and she was easy dealt with, same in AL.
Also, it might had been planned, it might had not... I am still not buying it, its the only thing I am feeling fishy about BADIK and I feel it was not planned prior to fan-theories

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Also, I think DPC is fully aware of the fire meme he created with Acting Lessons.

He might try to avoid that repeat by trying to get more triangles and side chick actions to depending if you choose Dick or Chick choices, you'll make progress with some girls regardless.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It was rather exausting breaking that word from episode 3 but here it is if you are having trouble I got a 90 something
cating
3 act cat tin nit gin git tan tic nag ant can
4 tang gita nita gain agin cant gnat anti gait
5 giant antic acing actin
6 acting

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Just finally got started on 3 finally and a math and english test are bugged.. The Math I got around somehow but stuck at the English test.... Whyyyy Meeee!!!!!!! I just wanna play :cry: :cry: :cry:

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
I'm new to everything so what are persistents and where do I put them? (I got the persistent from the front page)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nooooo, please don't do hurt my girl Isabella. I'm not getting good vibes from that last encounter. Also Sage is so hot! It's hard to choose between these two.
Out of those two, that's easy Bella every time don't let the ending put you off her.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
threesome was ok, i was expecting more tbh after all the hype he created. animations were pretty meh. Riona's scene from the first episode is still my fav
I for one really liked it,definitly my new favourite scene,the only complaint I really have is the lack of option as of where to finish,everything else was great,I was under her spell since those doors opened

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I for one really liked it,definitly my new favourite scene,the only complaint I really have is the lack of option as of where to finish,everything else was great,I was under her spell since those doors opened
We gave Quinn a wad a cash and she still didn't let us finish inside of her?

Man she's playing hard to get. :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes