Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm willing to give DPC a break though, be it because it's an unfinished story or because Cinema Sins is not paying me.
No, I'd say your right there has been one or two plot holes I wonder if he has just gotten halfway through and though you know what I'm going to change a few things and we shall see if anyone notices but oh we did

Aug 18, 2019
i just realized (i know i'm a noob) the reason why some of these characters look alike is because they are the same model rigs; some of us were looking for connections based on appearances, but i just found 2 characters with the exact same rig; you can tell they are different people, the art is not sloppy, but i guess that solves a lot of ??? topics for me

Shambles

Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 240810

Overview:
A young man, from a low-income family, moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2019-08-21
Release Date: 2019-08-21
Developer: DrPinkCake - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - -
Mac
(v0.3.0): - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Extras: - Walkthrough - Turkish Translation - Walkthrough Mod - FULL SAVE

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 303181 View attachment 377598 View attachment 303177 View attachment 320611 View attachment 303182 View attachment 377600 View attachment 320599
View attachment 377602 View attachment 240800 View attachment 240807 View attachment 240796 View attachment 240791 View attachment 240798 View attachment 240792 View attachment 320612 View attachment 240808
Does anyone have saves for the end of ep 2
just changed pc and dont want to star over xD
View attachment 240810

Overview:
A young man, from a low-income family, moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2019-08-21
Release Date: 2019-08-21
Developer: DrPinkCake - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - - -
Mac
(v0.3.0): - - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID - UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED

Extras: - Walkthrough - Turkish Translation - Walkthrough Mod - FULL SAVE

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 303181 View attachment 377598 View attachment 303177 View attachment 320611 View attachment 303182 View attachment 377600 View attachment 320599
View attachment 377602 View attachment 240800 View attachment 240807 View attachment 240796 View attachment 240791 View attachment 240798 View attachment 240792 View attachment 320612 View attachment 240808
Can someone plz help
the Game gives an error everytime I get to the first test
it says Failed to load image...
I have tried re downloading the game but it still doesnt work

Reactions: Monkey1534

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Everyone discussing the twist at the end but not a single peep from anyone on the weird suitcases that Josy is carrying... What the is this... is this 1940s? Those vintage cases must be worth a fortune lol.... Not to mention fucking annoying to carry around.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Everyone discussing the twist at the end but not a single peep from anyone on the weird suitcases that Josy is carrying... What the is this... is this 1940s? Those vintage cases must be worth a fortune lol.... Not to mention fucking annoying to carry around.
How did she manage to carry those around :LOL:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
HUGE maybe's there. We'll have to wait for EP4 to come out and see if DPC can clarify how this relationship established and worked before EP1, in a (hopefully) realistic, believable way... because right now it is not doing it for me... and I kind of like love triangles, but only if they are well established.

... I am just finding very hard to believe this relationship. But then again, its not my story to tell. Waiting for EP4 will be hard.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Her emotional baggage is so big that it needs two giant suitcases to carry around :ROFLMAO: , the best thing my MC ever did was leave these two crazy alone and go to Bella's house.
Why go to Bella when you can have...

... this!

In all seriously... I rather had stayed with Jill. DPC why you denied us that option :(

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Because if Tybalt had see MC and Jill for a third time in a week he would have commited suicide :ROFLMAO:
Considering how the MC might end up fucking his Tybalt's Mom and his crush Jill (and maybe his dad too, who knows), I doubt he won't commit it anyway...

... thats the dark twist in DPC game this time.

EDIT: smh to the people who cant read previous discussions

Last edited:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Say what now? You do remember Mom died and there is no incest in this
I meant Tybalt's Mom, Jade... or I assume she is. Is this forum really this deep they don't read the lines, see the word "Mom" and assume incest? xD

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I meant Tybalt's Mom, Jade... or I assume she is. Is this forum really this deep they don't read the lines, see the word "Mom" and assume incest? xD
Yes you are right sorry I just thought you were throwing the MC's Mom out there

Nope, Maya will give Derek a Cleveland steamer.
Dude wtf :LOL: don't give me that mental image

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
HUGE maybe's there. We'll have to wait for EP4 to come out and see if DPC can clarify how this relationship established and worked before EP1, in a (hopefully) realistic, believable way... because right now it is not doing it for me... and I kind of like love triangles, but only if they are well established.

... I am just finding very hard to believe this relationship. But then again, its not my story to tell. Waiting for EP4 will be hard.
Yeah it's likely this was an easier option to kill two birds with one stone for Maya and Josy rather than make an arc for another boyfriend/girlfriend option for the both of them separately.

I suspect DPC will make it out as starting as a holiday romance in their school years.

Also don't rule out the MC's old Ex coming to visit for some reason and bumping into the MC...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I doubt this wasn't planned. If you go back and check chapters 1 and 2 the clues were all there. Like how Josy never said she has a boyfriend; or how long distance relationships aren't nice; or Maya waiting for her roomate and getting relieved when the protagonist didn't mentioned to the receptionist that the roomate didn't arrived yet; or how Maya compares the MC soft lips with someone else.

And I bet there is more out there.
Why go to Bella when you can have...

... this!

In all seriously... I rather had stayed with Jill. DPC why you denied us that option :(
Between Bella's issues with her (dead/missing?) husband and the fact i already spend most of the day with Derek (a nice but annoying guy) trying to complete those jobs I decided to ask Sage. She seems the less trouble right now and that is saying a lot. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes