znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I fully agree with you there. I assume so that the MC is heartbroken, probably by a breach of trust.

Rox mentioned too small Quinn during the chess game so trust can be taken immediately. In EP4 during Rusty and the MC's conversation in the Pink Rose, Rusty stated so that the MC has a hard time trusting and that is a good thing. In view of this preview, which shows the MC in a desolate state, something has happened or the MC has experienced something that he must first process. The question is only, what?

View attachment 2631199
1. Walked in on Bella going down on Jill and Jill screaming Bella's name.
2. MC's dad died.
3. Upset that Sage made him do prison sex.
4. Jill just won't give head, so he dumped her.
5. He thinks someone is following him and needs Rio's help. (It is probably Madame stalking him).
6. Bella is literally wearing him out. So much so, the other day, he went down on her and fell asleep.
7. A while back he was banging Sage and asked for investment advice at the same time. The stocks are turning sour. When he mentioned it to Sage, she said, "Stop being a pussy. There is always risk. Now get over there, I got a new strap on I want to try out. On you. And I don't want to hear anything--no god damn investment questions or anything--except for my name. Really loud!"

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I have a pet theory that the restaurant is Quinn's little operation only and doesn't have anything to do directly with Burke's scholarship program. Quinn uses it to pay for her personal recreational drugs and other expenses by taking a cut from the business she sets up for Sarah, Mel, Riona, Camilla, etc. That's why she ran short, either she was using too much or bought some expensive exotics (like the syringe she shares with Tommy) and blames Riona for smoking for free when confronted about it. Her addiction is getting more expensive and that's why she needs to expand.

The scholarships are a side deal for Quinn as she's just in procurement for Burke and gets a commission when one of her recommendations signs on. The scholarship girls already don't have a problem putting out for tuition, so picking up some extra money working for Quinn when their major benefactors aren't in town would be an easy next step. Burke probably knows about the restaurant (is likely a customer from time to time) and may even approve of it since that's another lever he can use to control the girls in the scholarship program who don't want their local prostitution activities coming to light.
Code:
Riona "We stop what we're doing, right now. No more new girls. None of this fucking "expanding" bullshit!"
Riona "We stick to the original plan, with the current girls and maybe Camila"
Riona "and we just sell what we need to sell, on top of our obligations..."
Riona "...then we cut our losses and we move on..."
Riona "...before this gets harder to keep up with."
Riona "And I'm still fucking concerned about who's been spreading that HOTs give free tuition."
Quinn "Don't worry about it. It's just a stupid rumor."
Quinn "We can dismiss that easily."
Quinn "We just have to make sure that the girls keep their lids shut."
Quinn "And we can't cut back, we're so close now!"
Quinn "Look at Sarah and Melanie! They are paying for themselves and more, at this point."
Whoever figures that Season 3 conversation out, is 98% closer to the final answer, because it clearly implies that they sell drugs/use their restaurant to a) first pay back some "obligation" and b) use the extra for their personal drug use.

So one basically has to figure out the following questions:

1) What's Quinn's and Riona's "original plan" ?
2) How can Quinn unilaterally decide to expand their buisness if they need a sugar-daddy for each girl ?
3) What exactly is that mandatory obligation they need to pay back first ?
4) What losses would they cut ?
5) How can any of the girls pay for herself if it's not about her drug use, since that's clearly extra ?
6) What are they "so close to" now ?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
well if the player base are in fact over 18 yrs old, I'm pretty sure they should have figured that out in Mona's scene where she walks out on Burk in disgust. Although, I'll admit to being a realist and won't hold my breath on that one, so you could be onto something. lol
perfect example: the only time we see the restaurant working (withou MC), we see a girl refusing to do anything with Burke. so the only evidence is a denial. and we're talking about a character who at that point has disappeared, so she could do anything and it wouldn't emotionally impact any player.

if you raise chickens all the time with BADIk, eventually you will find many chickens playing BADIk

Reactions: TimHawk

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Code:
Riona "We stop what we're doing, right now. No more new girls. None of this fucking "expanding" bullshit!"
Riona "We stick to the original plan, with the current girls and maybe Camila"
Riona "and we just sell what we need to sell, on top of our obligations..."
Riona "...then we cut our losses and we move on..."
Riona "...before this gets harder to keep up with."
Riona "And I'm still fucking concerned about who's been spreading that HOTs give free tuition."
Quinn "Don't worry about it. It's just a stupid rumor."
Quinn "We can dismiss that easily."
Quinn "We just have to make sure that the girls keep their lids shut."
Quinn "And we can't cut back, we're so close now!"
Quinn "Look at Sarah and Melanie! They are paying for themselves and more, at this point."
Whoever figures that Season 3 conversation out, is 98% closer to the final answer, because it clearly implies that they sell drugs/use their restaurant to a) first pay back some "obligation" and b) use the extra for their personal drug use.

So one basically has to figure out the following questions:

1) What's Quinn's and Riona's "original plan" ?
2) How can Quinn unilaterally decide to expand their buisness if they need a sugar-daddy for each girl ?
3) What exactly is that mandatory obligation they need to pay back first ?
4) What losses would they cut ?
5) How can any of the girls pay for herself if it's not about her drug use, since that's clearly extra ?
6) What are they "so close to" now ?
It appears to me that there's two levels of the restaurant. The first is prostitution that comes through Burke and the investors who likely get access to the girls in return for their investment. Every girl in the restaurant is automatically part of that. The second level is the drugs business that comes from Quinn and Burke is either not aware of or turns a blind eye to, not all girls in the restaurant have to be involved in the drugs side of the restaurant. With that in mind I'll try to answer the points you made:

1) Take advantage of the sex for tuition scam that Burke has probably been running for years by turning it into a prostitution business within the college and then make more money by selling drugs within the same business.
2) Burke probably doesn't have an upper limit on the amount of girls Quinn can hire each year, he would like as many hot students to fuck as possible, as would the investors, do you think they only want one girl each to fuck?
3) Burke has probably set a % of tuition money to be paid back every year in order for Quinn to run her restaurant using his tuition scam. If she fails then it reverts back to just being Burke and his investors taking advantage of the girls with no business for Quinn to run.
4) "Cut our losses" doesn't necessarily mean they are making losses, it just means stop doing it before potential losses are too much.
5) Say tuition is $10k, the girls charge $50 for a fuck, Quinn has to pay Burke 50% of the tuition fees back for the right to run the restaurant, if a girl sells sex twice a week on average for a year then she pays for herself. Sarah and Mel probably average significantly more since they both appear to have high sex-drives hence why they are "paying for themselves and more" despite not appearing to be involved in the drugs side of the business. However other girls who are reluctant to be prostitutes may not make enough money to pay Burke, hence why hiring too many more girls may end up being bad business.
6) Financial independence, having enough money after paying the Burke tax to live comfortably outside college even with a low paying job.

Reactions: dav3knight

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Do you think that Sage knows there are hooker scholarships as well as regular student scholarships? Because if you do you really haven't paid any attention to the game. Sage thinks they are all normal.
Chad had an athletic scholarship, there is no way there are not other types of lets say more legit scholarships, but Burke, after he learned that Maya has heard rumors about the 'free tuition' pussyed out and didn't want her anywhere close to his side business.

Reactions: NoNameNeeded

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
You'll have to provide some examples. The only "woke" characters are Dany and the other feminists and they are clearly ridiculed as such (and the MC can more or less kick Dany out of the Halloween party for being a buzzkill). I don't get what else is woke about the game. Or do you want there to be a choice for the MC that when he finds out Chad and Troy are gay, he calls for them to be put to death, as instructed in Leviticus? Or he should align with Maya's dad and send her to conversion camp? Not wanting to kill gay people or allowing women to make choices about their education and personal lifestyles isn't woke, dude. That's pretty mainstream behavior in most of the civilized world anymore. If you don't like it that's not DPC's fault.
The fact that DPC has decided to make conservative people the villains of this game in the woke subplots. The father of Maya is a biased character as no others. He's a religious person, so... he's evil. I'll tell you something: religious parents love their children and don't try to ruin their lives even if they don't approve their lifestyles. And Tybalt is a character that could wear a hat of "MAGA"... so DPC has decided to make him the most ridiculous and over the top character of the game, not a good trait at all.

But DPC is way more understanding and sympathetic with other characters way more close to the woke culture and ideology. MC have to at least remain a close friend of Maya, even if she's a cheater, and to have pity of Chad and Troy, a couple of aggressive assholes... because they are gay. Conservative characters are ridiculed in this game, but gays are is bleached even if they are cheaters and bullies. That's really woke. But hey, DPC has included a few jokes about feminazis made by the idiot of the game that is always punished for making those jokes, so he's not woke... right?

Anyway, at this point any rational conversation about this topic is impossible in this thread. 99% of the people here are diehard fans of DPC, woke themselves, or both. I will be lucky is this post is not reported by you or any other, and the mods delete it. Actually, I'm here just to see if there are news about this game.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I'll tell you something: religious parents love their children and don't try to ruin their lives even if they don't approve their lifestyles. And Tybalt is a character that could wear a hat of "MAGA"... so DPC has decided to make him the most ridiculous and over the top character of the game, not a good trait at all.
Hah.
YOu've not met many actually religious people then.
I've met both the "evangelical Christian who will burn you at the stake while smiling at you" variant and the "fundamental islamist who will cut your head off on camera" variant. (University was weird)

And I've met lots of sorts in between.

Maya's father tracks very neatly into reality. Hell, I know two muslim dads, three christian dads and while I didn't meet the dad himself, know of him through his son a Jewish dad who is exactly, exactly like this.

These people exist in real life. Hell, Maya's dad is the most realistic person in this story if you ask me.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
That happens when you kiss Josy. Your teeth turn to iron
View attachment 2632920
Wait! Neil, what did you do? :eek::eek:
What's the problem with Neil's silver teeth? We know that MCs dad is quite poor. He can't afford the gold ones (it's also very gypsy thing and practice). And even more so, he can't afford an expensive prosthesis, ceramics and similar stuff. So in his position, the choice is not particularly big - to live without teeth or to sparkle with silver ones. And since we see him with such teeth even in Lynette diary scenes, this means that he lost his teeth at a fairly young age. Whatever the reason is, but shit happens. It's definitely not a rendering problem, because he is the only one person in whole game with such teeth.

As for Josy and even MC himself, that's not a rendering problem either. Well-cleaned, literally polished teeth reflect light very well and shine. And the more you bare them, the more this effect can be. While partially covered with lips or with an incomplete smile, this effect can be almost imperceptible. Sit under a light source, smile broadly and look at your teeth in a small mirror. If you are not a heavy smoker or you brush your teeth more than once a week, then you will see glare and even partial reflections in them.

The brighter the light, the less "metallic" effect is. But when lights is dull or unregular, then teeth can give fancy glare or highlites.
And different models which were used in game have different teeth, their color tone and shiness level too. Just imagine how weird and unnatural it would look if every character will have identical "cloned" teeth. Ok... they mostly are, since we don't see any person with IRL like teeth (sometimes not ideal, sometimes a bit crooked, whatever else, etc). But in such games, such particular imperfections are not what you really want to look at and enjoy.

sampow

May 14, 2023
Kpyna: Check out Neil's silver teeth! :eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everyone else: "Teeth you say..."

Sorry, can't see it... Too busy looking at more important things? :p

EDIT:

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
¿Este juego esto en español? y alguna manera de conseguirlo con el cheat de como ir eligiendo las acciones correctas para desbloquear todas las OPCiones?
This is an english forum, moderators will delete your comment becouse of that. Answering at your questions i think there is a spanish translate in some place, but i recommend you play it in english, the translates are no very good... If you can´t speak englis, please use translator, i speak spanish too, but this is the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: sampow

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But then, you get me completely lost and without a feasible response with the second part of your post.
I'm completely confusing you now. How can people become zombies? Drugs are a good way. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Screenshot1.png

One of the best zombie movies is "Resident Evil". How did this zombie apocalypse break out? By a drug one could say or write. Who produced these drugs?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Unlocked

I worked on the big free-roam event all week and estimate I'm ~70% finished with it. To some of you, it might feel like I've been stuck here for a while, but there are plenty of scenes and characters in it and I can assure you that everything is going forward at a good pace.
The free-roam has 771 renders, and I have 15 scenes left to work with before I can move on to something else. 8 of those scenes need writing and art; the rest needs art.
I mostly posed static renders this week, but I also posed a longer animation that I think will come out great.
I also produced two new songs I wanted for two specific parts of the episode. I wasn't sure if I would make any new songs for this episode, but I love how these turned out.
Meanwhile, my PCs are slaughtering my render queue. 16 animations remain in the queue, but two are very long, making up for ~3000 frames together.
I have counted six lewd scenes left to create for this episode, and I plan to work on some of them after the free-roam event to get more animations into the queue.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
he'll be breaking the 20k render mark soon (Static plus animations as animations are made up of statics, essentially). Guy is crazy and I am all for it!

Reactions: Kpyna
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes