felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You know it was about a scholarship and not Burke's own money?
a scholarship that Burke should have granted without any motivation, since Maya and Sage tell him nothing significant (in the real world, with Maya's motivations, she would have had to choose which scholarship to accept)

let's say that Sage asks him to do a huge favouritism, bordering on legality, without giving him a shred of motivation

Reactions: Mtmtmt007 and qdfe

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You got this fucking guy saying can't look with a lab coat on and then he's posting a picture with two babes looking banging with one on.

MC is the sensitive bitch returns once again.
I'm not even going to pretend to understand what the hell you're trying to say.
So I'll just say:
What's your dealer's number?
I'd like to smoke some good shit too.
Maybe then your post will make some form of sense to me.
:cool:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
a scholarship that Burke should have granted without any motivation, since Maya and Sage tell him nothing significant (in the real world, with Maya's motivations, she would have had to choose which scholarship to accept)

let's say that Sage asks him to do a huge favouritism, bordering on legality, without giving him a shred of motivation
Burke is the bag man for his financial buddies who want to pay the tuition for college girls who will sleep with them, a standard sugar daddy arrangement. That's what Mona freaked out about at the preps mansion when she learned how "free" her tuition was going to be. Burke figured out that Maya wasn't a candidate while talking with her so erased her info off of the tuition provision form he was in the middle of completing and then fed her some BS about other ways to pay for school to cover himself with Sage. He wiped Mona's application also when she bailed out; that is why she left school since she didn't have any money to pay tuition after she met with Burke.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

AnonimuIon

Apr 13, 2021
I fully agree with you there. I assume so that the MC is heartbroken, probably by a breach of trust.

Rox mentioned too small Quinn during the chess game so trust can be taken immediately. In EP4 during Rusty and the MC's conversation in the Pink Rose, Rusty stated so that the MC has a hard time trusting and that is a good thing. In view of this preview, which shows the MC in a desolate state, something has happened or the MC has experienced something that he must first process. The question is only, what?

View attachment 2631199
Is this a preview for ep 10?

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Burke is the bag man for his financial buddies who want to pay the tuition for college girls who will sleep with them, a standard sugar daddy arrangement. That's what Mona freaked out about at the preps mansion when she learned how "free" her tuition was going to be. Burke figured out that Maya wasn't a candidate while talking with her so erased her info off of the tuition provision form he was in the middle of completing and then fed her some BS about other ways to pay for school to cover himself with Sage. He wiped Mona's application also when she bailed out; that is why she left school since she didn't have any money to pay tuition after she met with Burke.
I don't think Sage went to him for that.... she went to ask him for a 'normal' scholarship, which her adoptive father should have given to a friend of his daughter's just because she asked him. not the best of plans

then burke's plan isn't so clear-cut and defined,because all this risk to have sex with 3 students is a little disproportionate.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't think Sage went to him for that.... she went to ask him for a 'normal' scholarship, which her adoptive father should have given to a friend of his daughter's just because she asked him. not the best of plans

then burke's plan isn't so clear-cut and defined,because all this risk to have sex with 3 students is a little disproportionate.
I'm pretty sure it's not just Burke who gets to fuck the students, it's also the investors as well. In the newspaper article there's mention of rumours of a "quid pro quo" and Burke admits that the recipients of the scholarship are "put into contact" with the investors but insists that there's no obligations, however from what we know about the restaurant that's unlikely to be true. In return for getting the investors (as well as himself) students to fuck, Burke is likely to receive significant sums of money on top of the scholarships that the investors are paying.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

Do you think that Sage knows there are hooker scholarships as well as regular student scholarships? Because if you do you really haven't paid any attention to the game. Sage thinks they are all normal.

Burke had no intention of giving Maya anything unless he was absolutely convinced she would put out and keep her mouth shut. He is probably very good at figuring out what girls will and what girls won't, based potentially on recommendations from Quinn and some other recruiters. It doesn't mean that he hasn't got some legit scholarships for favored students (Chad, anyone?) to provide cover when people start asking why only delectable females seem to get all of them. After Mona bailed and he ran the risk of her yapping to someone about the arrangements he was setting up Burke was very careful about having another possible witness (who was familiar with if not friends with) the girl who could make a credible accusation. If two girls went to the press with the same story about his little operation it would be the end of him. Burke could have thrown Sage a bone and given one to Maya, but then he'd get pushback from the hotties who also got one but had to bang his wrinkled old friends for it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm pretty sure it's not just Burke who gets to fuck the students, it's also the investors as well. In the newspaper article there's mention of rumours of a "quid pro quo" and Burke admits that the recipients of the scholarship are "put into contact" with the investors but insists that there's no obligations, however from what we know about the restaurant that's unlikely to be true. In return for getting the investors (as well as himself) students to fuck, Burke is likely to receive significant sums of money on top of the scholarships that the investors are paying.
it seems to me a very impassable road for DPC, the girls in the restaurant even in the hands of other rich, older men... in a game where you are either a virgin or abstinent for years would be out of place

Do you think that Sage knows there are hooker scholarships as well as regular student scholarships? Because if you do you really haven't paid any attention to the game. Sage thinks they are all normal.

Burke had no intention of giving Maya anything unless he was absolutely convinced she would put out and keep her mouth shut. He is probably very good at figuring out what girls will and what girls won't, based potentially on recommendations from Quinn and some other recruiters. It doesn't mean that he hasn't got some legit scholarships for favored students (Chad, anyone?) to provide cover when people start asking why only delectable females seem to get all of them. After Mona bailed and he ran the risk of her yapping to someone about the arrangements he was setting up Burke was very careful about having another possible witness (who was familiar with if not friends with) the girl who could make a credible accusation. If two girls went to the press with the same story about his little operation it would be the end of him. Burke could have thrown Sage a bone and given one to Maya, but then he'd get pushback from the hotties who also got one but had to bang his wrinkled old friends for it.
:unsure::unsure::unsure:What are you talking about? When did I say Sage knows?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Sage wouldn't know about the "special scholarshp" she doesn't even know about Quinn's "Restaurant" business. Given how she is, I am sure she would be livid considering she is President of the House and her parents are professors at the College as well as donors. She is constantly in heat, but she has standards.. Mostly.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
... Burke figured out that Maya wasn't a candidate while talking with her so erased her info off of the tuition provision form he was in the middle of completing and then fed her some BS about other ways to pay for school to cover himself with Sage. He wiped Mona's application also when she bailed out; that is why she left school since she didn't have any money to pay tuition after she met with Burke.
There is some more behind the scenes of Burke and Maya talking to each other about the scholarship.
As you said, we saw him erase a similar form when Mona stormed out in the middle of night (those scenes were deleted by DPC but in previous releases shown, right? Wouldn't be the first time DPC changed some things in previous releases.)
But in these scenes he already entered all details for a scholarship and had already entered a sponsor.
Just as Maya mentions that she is about to enter the HOTs, his keyboard sound is heard twice and on his screen he completely erases her name. All within 3 pictures.
His interrogation becomes noncommittal and defensive, as does his body language.
After Maya left the room he calls Priscilla "we have to talk", which is indicating Priscilla was waiting for his call or something only the two of them know and for their ears only...
Stephen lives a double life and his wife, after telling the MC a few things in the lecture hall, doesn't even seem to know anything about it. And how the heck did he manage to get the DIK's proof off their laptop for MC and Jade banging.
But... there is Josy and as we already know, she was talking to Jill who happens to have a lawyer at hand ....

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
it seems to me a very impassable road for DPC, the girls in the restaurant even in the hands of other rich, older men... in a game where you are either a virgin or abstinent for years would be out of place
I don't think it'll ever be stated explicitly who else uses the restaurant, the insecure members of the fanbase would riot over it. However anyone with half a braincell knows Fuckface is not the only user of the restaurant and it doesn't really matter who else is using the girls.

We'll probably only be told that Burke got the extra payments himself for each girl who got scholarships but we won't be told what the investors got in return, it'll be left for the players to work out, and those players who believe that the girls only exist in the game for Fuckface will probably make up some ludicrous story to protect their precious waifus from having had to fuck the investors.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think it'll ever be stated explicitly who else uses the restaurant, the insecure members of the fanbase would riot over it. However anyone with half a braincell knows Fuckface is not the only user of the restaurant and it doesn't really matter who else is using the girls.

We'll probably only be told that Burke got the extra payments himself for each girl who got scholarships but we won't be told what the investors got in return, it'll be left for the players to work out, and those players who believe that the girls only exist in the game for Fuckface will probably make up some ludicrous story to protect their precious waifus from having had to fuck the investors.
If the narrator hides every clue then it is not the fault of the reader who does not understand.... A restaurant where the prostitution was so extreme, we're talking about girls pampering middle-aged men, would be decidedly extreme for a tale that treads the themes of american pie and not requiem for a dream

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
If the narrator hides every clue then it is not the fault of the reader who does not understand.... A restaurant where the prostitution was so extreme, we're talking about girls pampering middle-aged men, would be decidedly extreme for a tale that treads the themes of american pie and not requiem for a dream
well if the player base are in fact over 18 yrs old, I'm pretty sure they should have figured that out in Mona's scene where she walks out on Burk in disgust. Although, I'll admit to being a realist and won't hold my breath on that one, so you could be onto something. lol

• Haha
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I have a pet theory that the restaurant is Quinn's little operation only and doesn't have anything to do directly with Burke's scholarship program. Quinn uses it to pay for her personal recreational drugs and other expenses by taking a cut from the business she sets up for Sarah, Mel, Riona, Camilla, etc. That's why she ran short, either she was using too much or bought some expensive exotics (like the syringe she shares with Tommy) and blames Riona for smoking for free when confronted about it. Her addiction is getting more expensive and that's why she needs to expand.

The scholarships are a side deal for Quinn as she's just in procurement for Burke and gets a commission when one of her recommendations signs on. The scholarship girls already don't have a problem putting out for tuition, so picking up some extra money working for Quinn when their major benefactors aren't in town would be an easy next step. Burke probably knows about the restaurant (is likely a customer from time to time) and may even approve of it since that's another lever he can use to control the girls in the scholarship program who don't want their local prostitution activities coming to light.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes