Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I fully agree with you there. I assume so that the MC is heartbroken, probably by a breach of trust.

Rox mentioned too small Quinn during the chess game so trust can be taken immediately. In EP4 during Rusty and the MC's conversation in the Pink Rose, Rusty stated so that the MC has a hard time trusting and that is a good thing. In view of this preview, which shows the MC in a desolate state, something has happened or the MC has experienced something that he must first process. The question is only, what?

View attachment 2631199
Yeah, I can't even begin to speculate what it could be. But I am looking forward to seeing what it's all about.

Reactions: wrath09 and dalli_x

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know a lot of players choose for the mc to bang a lot of the girls lol
But I will only sleep with my beautiful angels Maya & Josy all these other girls are just in the way
Maybe after they leave campus the mc can move in with them and start a life together that sounds like a great ending to me.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I fully agree with you there. I assume so that the MC is heartbroken, probably by a breach of trust.

Rox mentioned too small Quinn during the chess game so trust can be taken immediately. In EP4 during Rusty and the MC's conversation in the Pink Rose, Rusty stated so that the MC has a hard time trusting and that is a good thing. In view of this preview, which shows the MC in a desolate state, something has happened or the MC has experienced something that he must first process. The question is only, what?

View attachment 2631199
Maybe Tommy knows about Heather blowjob or Jade sex tape came out, it doesn't make sense for MC to heartbroken its to soon after picking a LI unless DPC really really wants to fuck you over mega super big time for cheats points, I think its just something for Rio path

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Could be that he comes face to face with his grandparents and they totally dismiss him. Given that Jill's family know the MC's mother side of the family. Easy link there for the MC to meet the family. Or Neil passes away - But I doubt that would happen.
I have also thought about this before. A drug taking DIK MC would give the grandfather regarding his assessment at that time (class difference) of Neil right and it could be so that the MC is rejected. On the other hand, if the MC is a clean man CHICK, there is no reason the MC to be rejected.
This preview is probably the most enigmatic from the bunch so far, yeah. The MC looks like someone who've slept in jail :KEK: and Riona is comforting him or so it looks like. Very interesting preview.
Possible. We know from another preview and a picture from DPC that the MC is driving Rusty's car and is with Quinn in the alley where Quinn buys her drugs from Buddy. The MC is wearing his DIK jacket while doing this.
Preview 10 - Quinn.jpg Preview.jpg

Umbrellas. The word and the umbrellas themselves come up too often. Mona and Camila have to organize an umbrella for the scavenger hunt. In EP6, when Quinn, Mona, Camila and Lily are talking, we see an umbrella and Mona also drops Quinn's drug deal. Oddly enough, Mona ends up leaving EP6, the only question is where to? We only know one thing: Mona completely cuts off contact with her HOT sister and friends.

Screenshot1.png

But in EP6, we see an umbrella once again. Oops. In Buddy Alley. Is Buddy Alley perhaps already under surveillance? If so, it shouldn't be good if the MC is seen there with Quinn.

Screenshot.png

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: der123fer and Jumbi

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I have also thought about this before. A drug taking DIK MC would give the grandfather regarding his assessment at that time (class difference) of Neil right and it could be so that the MC is rejected. On the other hand, if the MC is a clean man CHICK, there is no reason the MC to be rejected.

Possible. We know from another preview and a picture from DPC that the MC is driving Rusty's car and is with Quinn in the alley where Quinn buys her drugs from Buddy. The MC is wearing his DIK jacket while doing this.
View attachment 2631320 View attachment 2631321

Umbrellas. The word and the umbrellas themselves come up too often. Mona and Camila have to organize an umbrella for the scavenger hunt. In EP6, when Quinn, Mona, Camila and Lily are talking, we see an umbrella and Mona also drops Quinn's drug deal. Oddly enough, Mona ends up leaving EP6, the only question is where to? We only know one thing: Mona completely cuts off contact with her HOT sister and friends.

View attachment 2631322

But in EP6, we see an umbrella once again. Oops. In Buddy Alley. Is Buddy Alley perhaps already under surveillance? If so, it shouldn't be good if the MC is seen there with Quinn.

View attachment 2631323
It states earlier on in the game that "Grandfather (mother's side) didn't want anything to do with us/me.". Supported by not being in the MC's life, at all, after the mum died. So no matter the MC's affiliation of Good/Bad the Grandfather holds resentment and likely will just dismiss him. However it can set it up that by the end game the Grandfather and MC get on good terms and they get to know one another - But I assume that would be more the Chick side of things story wise.

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maybe Tommy knows about Heather blowjob or Jade sex tape came out, it doesn't make sense for MC to heartbroken its to soon after picking a LI unless DPC really really wants to fuck you over mega super big time for cheats points, I think its just something for Rio path
It doesn't have to be so the MC gets his heart broken by his LI. We know from EP9, for example, that Tommy lied to the MC about Vinny and the gun. Ergo, the betrayal of trust could also come from a DIK that the MC sees as family in EP9.

"Even if you lose your family..." - "...or if your family loses you."

adast

May 12, 2023
It doesn't have to be so the MC gets his heart broken by his LI. We know from EP9, for example, that Tommy lied to the MC about Vinny and the gun. Ergo, the betrayal of trust could also come from a DIK that the MC sees as family in EP9.
Truth be told, after the Maya-Josy revelation in the first season we know that it doesn't take much to depress MC.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

"Even if you lose your family..." - "...or if your family loses you."
right if its about the DIKS then it likely because of Tommy or they know who the spy is and maybe there different versions of the scene with other girls. Or this is just something for Rio keep in mind ep 8 the preview of Maya at the dorm people thought something bad was going to happen they verrrrrry wrong

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Truth be told, after the Maya-Josy revelation in the first season we know that it doesn't take much to depress MC.
And even less to forget....
The day before dumped the next day ready to run in the middle of the night to hear the fears and worries of them.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
You did it again, dear dalli.

I cannot do anything else but agree with the first part of your analysis.

View attachment 2631320 View attachment 2631321

But then, you get me completely lost and without a feasible response with the second part of your post.

View attachment 2631322

View attachment 2631323
You really are one of a kind, my friend. Haha!

sampow

May 14, 2023
Some songs from the game that I associated with the characters:

This is all Maya for me. I feel she sounds like this too:

This is my Josy theme. I reckon she's got a sultry voice:

Totally Lily. The lyrics, but also, that's pretty much exactly how I expect her to sound (kinda expect Arieth to sound similar too):

This is so Quinn, the lyrics, but I reckon the voice works well to:

This works for Riona, that Californian(?) accent?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
right if its about the DIKS then it likely because of Tommy or they know who the spy is and maybe there different versions of the scene with other girls. Or this is just something for Rio keep in mind ep 8 the preview of Maya at the dorm people thought something bad was going to happen they verrrrrry wrong
and lets not forget about the 'Neil is in the hospital' Jill clinic preview in ep9 :HideThePain:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Some songs from the game that I associated with the characters:

This is all Maya for me. I feel she sounds like this too:

This is my Josy theme. I reckon she's got a sultry voice:

Totally Lily. The lyrics, but also, that's pretty much exactly how I expect her to sound (kinda expect Arieth to sound similar too):

This is so Quinn, the lyrics, but I reckon the voice works well to:

[...]
Good picks. Although for Quinn, I would go with the song that plays in episode 6, when the MC helps her and they end up banging.

sampow

May 14, 2023
Good picks. Although for Quinn, I would go with the song that plays in episode 6, when the MC helps her and they end up banging.

I get why you went with Time to Rise. It's iconic for Quinn, that scene was pivotal, but it really only works because it was chosen for that scene in the first place.

But just check out the lyrics for Grace Mesa's "I go Crazy" :

Got that sauce Yeah​
I got that spice​
Gonna give you my flavor​
Gonna make it nice​
Would you put me on your favorite dish?​
I'm delicious, I promise you, you can trust me,​
Cuz I'm just everything you want~​
I'm down, the greatest~​
On top, we made it~​
I'm loud, I'm famous~​
I'm hot, I'm crazy~​
I go crazy I go all the way~ x2​
I'm a rock Yeah​
You're the paper​
Gonna fold me up​
Take me home, see you later~ Goodbye​
Don't you put me out on my own​
Let me take you​
Put me on my role, you've got to get out of control​
I'm down, the greatest~​
On top, we made it~​
I'm loud, I'm famous~​
I'm hot, I'm crazy~​
Oh, let's go~​
I'm down, the greatest~​
On top, we made it~ Woooh oh oh Woooh oh​
I'm loud, I'm famous~ Oh oh yeah yeah​
I'm hot, I'm crazy~​
The lyrics so nail Quinn's attitude: She's haughty, she's full of herself, and that first verse, she's a dish at the restaurant! :ROFLMAO: She's all about crazy experiences, hell she'll taser you in the head for a good time! :eek: Plus that borderline posh accent, I can dig that. :sneaky:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
One thing I really like about this game is when you find secrets or different scenes because of some choice you did before. Like I'm playing the Dorm Party in episode 8 and when I come to the first room on the left in the last area, there are two pathetic guys sitting there smoking. Every other playthrough I have entered this room, there have been a guy and a girl sitting and flirting in the lower bunkbed. I have no idea what caused the change in this scene.
I know a lot of players choose for the mc to bang a lot of the girls lol
But I will only sleep with my beautiful angels Maya & Josy all these other girls are just in the way
Maybe after they leave campus the mc can move in with them and start a life together that sounds like a great ending to me.
I play multiple playthroughs but I also mostly have one relationship at a time.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
One thing I really like about this game is when you find secrets or different scenes because of some choice you did before. Like I'm playing the Dorm Party in episode 8 and when I come to the first room on the left in the last area, there are two pathetic guys sitting there smoking. Every other playthrough I have entered this room, there have been a guy and a girl sitting and flirting in the lower bunkbed. I have no idea what caused the change in this scene.
I think that's related to the guy who wants a drink from the vending machine in the early part of the game. He can go off the rails and assault one of the professors, getting himself expelled.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes