BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I'm curious: If you were pursuing the other girls, would you be cool with Jacob dating Zoey? If Jacob were to approach MC and say that he really likes her, and it gave the you option to "approve" or "disapprove", what would you pick?

I feel like Jacob has done some dumb shit, but he's the most level-headed of the DIKs and has proven to be a pretty decent guy.
If the result is that Zoey gets crabs, then I'm in.

AliGee

Dec 14, 2021
Maybe dumb question but does this count hours on steam if i download it here and play from extract and run in windows?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I'm curious: If you were pursuing the other girls, would you be cool with Jacob dating Zoey? If Jacob were to approach MC and say that he really likes her, and it gave the you option to "approve" or "disapprove", what would you pick?

I feel like Jacob has done some dumb shit, but he's the most level-headed of the DIKs and has proven to be a pretty decent guy.
If setting her up with other girls is not in the cards and as long as Jacob is not the actual mole, dun-dun-dun, sure not a problem. I was happy that AL gave you the option to set Liam up, but I will never inflict the horror that is Derek on any girl in the game. Sorry, not sorry! :cautious::Kappa:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
If setting her up with other girls is not in the cards and as long as Jacob is not the actual mole, dun-dun-dun, sure not a problem. I was happy that AL gave you the option to set Liam up, but I will never inflict the horror that is Derek on any girl in the game. Sorry, not sorry! :cautious::Kappa:
I dunno, I think Derek and Arieth would be a perfect match.

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
I am curious, is it necessary for the "Crossroads"-Episode to pursue Sage or Bella that you have chosen them at the end of episode 3 to stay with? Or is it "only" for the additional lewd scenes?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I am curious, is it necessary for the "Crossroads"-Episode to pursue Sage or Bella that you have chosen them at the end of episode 3 to stay with? Or is it "only" for the additional lewd scenes?
The choice at the end of the third chapter for now has no definitive consequence with the LIs

Reactions: Jayfcsp

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Hmmm I've done the other three so far, but I assume of these two choices;

2 of them are breakup variations:
a) if you rejected her for J&M or Sage(crossed out what I've already seen)
b) if you rejected her for Bella

going for Bella hurts Jill more?

If that is the case, I look forward to destroying Jill.
I thought it's predictable. It always hurts her, since you have this bench scene anyway. She is still confused a lot, but, at least she doesn't feel betrayed. And their friendship doesn't seem to have been destroyed. Damaged, but not destroyed.

When you romance Jill and Bella at the same time, then it's the worst possible outcome, since Bella & Jill friendship gets ruined as well. During the bench scene you'll have an option to make things even worse than they was currently.
When Jill asks MC "Why you choosed her?" he may answer "I couldn't choose both of you". Then, she will try to kiss him.
If you kiss her back, then:

ep9_jill_closure41.jpg ep9_jill_closure42.jpg ep9_jill_closure43.jpg

It gives you cheating points (+2) and the episode have an alternate ending scene with Jill. She doesn't cut MC polaroid photo if you did the thing above:

ep9_ending17.jpg ep9_ending17c.jpg

In any other scenarios (J&M, Sage or Bella w/o picking that particular answer choice in dialogue) she cuts MCs photo.

By romancing them together you're not destroying Jill. You're destroying Bella and her friendship with Jill. Bc if you played game with paying attention to details, Bella said several times that Jills friendship means a lot to her. She feels very guilty for what she did to her, and what's even worse, behind her back AND after she encouraged Jill to date MC especially. They have very different conversation in EP9 flashback in a scene where Bella comes to talk to Jill in preps mansion, depending on MCs relationship state with Jill.

You can play game for train wreck scenarios and patterns for maximum drama purpose or to get all possible outcomes and endings, but knowing DPC, you shouldn't expect any happy end from such gameplay style.

It's impossible to build happiness on someone else's grief, either in real life or in this game, at least in the long run. Karma is a bitch.

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Is there a quick gallery of the girls? I like big tits and I was reading through some comments and people were complaining about tits being too big or dispraportionate, and the gallery setting shows 3 small breast having girls lol. I don't wanna invest into a long story where like, a minority of the girls are who I care about. I'm shallow.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I thought it's predictable. It always hurts her, since you have this bench scene anyway. She is still confused a lot, but, at least she doesn't feel betrayed. And their friendship doesn't seem to have been destroyed. Damaged, but not destroyed.

When you romance Jill and Bella at the same time, then it's the worst possible outcome, since Bella & Jill friendship gets ruined as well. During the bench scene you'll have an option to make things even worse than they was currently.
When Jill asks MC "Why you choosed her?" he may answer "I couldn't choose both of you". Then, she will try to kiss him.
If you kiss her back, then:

View attachment 2630606 View attachment 2630609 View attachment 2630612

It gives you cheating points (+2) and the episode have an alternate ending scene with Jill. She doesn't cut MC polaroid photo if you did the thing above:

View attachment 2630617 View attachment 2630618

In any other scenarios (J&M, Sage or Bella w/o picking that particular answer choice in dialogue) she cuts MCs photo.

By romancing them together you're not destroying Jill. You're destroying Bella and her friendship with Jill. Bc if you played game with paying attention to details, Bella said several times that Jills friendship means a lot to her. She feels very guilty for what she did to her, and what's even worse, behind her back AND after she encouraged Jill to date MC especially. They have very different conversation in EP9 flashback in a scene where Bella comes to talk to Jill in preps mansion, depending on MCs relationship state with Jill.

You can play game for train wreck scenarios and patterns for maximum drama purpose or to get all possible outcomes and endings, but knowing DPC, you shouldn't expect any happy end from such gameplay style.

It's impossible to build happiness on someone else's grief, either in real life or in this game, at least in the long run. Karma is a bitch.
I'm not so sure. In theory, betraying Jill with Bella was supposed to be almost an immediate game over, the most vile act one could do in the game (betraying Jill with Bianca being the stupidest).

Instead, the game actually saves you, opening up not only the possibility of a fantasy threesome (if there really was a history between Bella and Jill not so impossible) but at least a possible future choice between the 2 girls

Then why should having feelings for Jill be an aggravating factor? The betrayal still happened and Bella was completely aware of it, and it's not like mc could be interested in Jill for the sex....

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Maybe dumb question but does this count hours on steam if i download it here and play from extract and run in windows?
Best way is to try it,if you bought the game also on Steam. Download the game here and extract it, then start Steam. Start the game and change to Steam, if Steam recognized also this game, you will see it currently as playing. If you try, tell us how it does.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I like Jacob. So far, he's a better brother than Derek in my opinion. But no, not with Zoey. I would help him snag any other girl, man, or farm animal of his choosing on campus, but not her. You protect the ones you love, and Jacob has been man-whoring it up (pot, kettle, shut up) and we know he has had crabs. Who knows what else? As far as we know, she's only been with thr MC so far, so we know she's still clean. I wouldn't risk exposing her to the unclean intentionally. She's my people.

If Zoey told me that she was going to chase after him, that's a different matter. Then I would give her strongly worded caution, but other than that, well. It's her life. He is a good guy (again, so far as we know).

Would much rather have her in place of Maya for something long term.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I think if he just had crabs he would have had a lucky escape considering how many people the MC can sleep with. Wouldn't be surprised if Quinn, or Rio, had clapped out genitalia.
Really seems to depend on general location it seems, based solely on anecdotal evidence (people I have known). Coastal campus region? Definitely worrisome. Farther inland, and not in the poorer areas, less of a problem.

I know I have been with more people than the MC, and the worst I encountered was, alas, the same problem as Jacob and the others. I should have never let that stoner chick into my bed. She was insatiable, and yet still managed to not be very good at it. I wonder if she spent her whole life stoned, honestly.

So not worth the result, but thankfully it wasn't worse. After where they stuck thr swabs in later testing, I told them in the future to just cut it off. I hear the medical field had improved their methods over the past 30 years, but I am not taking that gamble.

Reactions: Orgitas

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

I don't have a problem if any girl I am not pursuing in one specific playthrough find love with someone else. I don't need to see them going at it like rabbits, though. :KEK:

Reactions: FusiFranse

sampow

May 14, 2023

As a game, I’d definitely set it up, it’d be interesting to see where it’d go. But I’d even set up KRJ with Caleb just to see what happens. :sneaky:

But if I’m treating it like real life, I wouldn’t ever try to set someone up (I don’t want to be responsible for that kind of shit), but if they liked each other, I wouldn’t stand in their way.

So if a friend of mine asked if he could date an ex, I’d say, “Go for it! (y)

Unless she was a fucking psycho, then I’d say, “Dude, she’s a fucking psycho! Fuck her, because she’s a maniac in the sack, then run for your life! :eek:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Poor Derek. He is not that hopeless. A young lad like him has still room for improvement... Or for worsening. :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes