Mar 9, 2019
The only and one req to get this scene - went with Jill on picnic in EP6. In EP7 you may pick what you want - having a DIK affinity you may try to fight for her, Jill will silently reject MC or having a Neutral or Chick affinity you may decide to not fight for her (to avoid getting on her path with all future consequences).

Bench scene with Jill in EP9 have 5 scenarios:

2 of them are "friendly" and ends well:
a) req to went on picnic with her, but stop any futher advances by not fighting for her or by MC DIK affinity in EP7
b) req to get rare rejection scene in EP8 at her date with Tybalt - you have to pursue only her (no any other MGs or this choice will not be available) but have to fail the last steps (easiest way - have a DIK affinity and choice to fight for her in EP7). Then MC will get a rare Jill / Others choice and selecting Jill will lead to this scene. She will dump MC and he will end up on Others road after that.

2 of them are breakup variations:
a) if you rejected her for J&M or Sage
b) if you rejected her for Bella

The last, exclusive bench scene nor good, nor bad, if you even never romanced Jill, but just decided to choice Bella.

And finally, you're not getting any bench scene if you didn't went on picnic with her or dumped her instantly on first tennis date.
Hmmm I've done the other three so far, but I assume of these two choices;

2 of them are breakup variations:
a) if you rejected her for J&M or Sage(crossed out what I've already seen)
b) if you rejected her for Bella

going for Bella hurts Jill more?

If that is the case, I look forward to destroying Jill.

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
Put yourself in their place. "So. This girl was his girlfriend, who's been missing from his life for quite some time. And now he is inviting her to crush in his place?... Nah! I don't have any reason to feel insecure, silly me... Do I?"
EXACTLY! Surely DPC would be all over this idea? He serves up wild theatrics like some fort of renowned Drama sommelier.

going for Bella hurts Jill more?

If that is the case, I look forward to destroying Jill.
Yes. Absolutely. Particularly if you stay on her path til choosing Bella...

muahahahaa.gif

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
I'm curious: If you were pursuing the other girls, would you be cool with Jacob dating Zoey? If Jacob were to approach MC and say that he really likes her, and it gave the you option to "approve" or "disapprove", what would you pick?

I feel like Jacob has done some dumb shit, but he's the most level-headed of the DIKs and has proven to be a pretty decent guy.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I'm curious: If you were pursuing the other girls, would you be cool with Jacob dating Zoey? If Jacob were to approach MC and say that he really likes her, and it gave the you option to "approve" or "disapprove", what would you pick?

I feel like Jacob has done some dumb shit, but he's the most level-headed of the DIKs and has proven to be a pretty decent guy.
Mate you are opening pandoras box with that question. Specially in a thread like this :HideThePain:

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020

im not interested in her so sure

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Listen, Jacob is a cool guy, so if I'm in a relationship with another girl(which I should be, point of the game), then yeah he can pursue her. They're both artists and seemed to really hit it off at the party, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had at least a fling in the future

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Listen, Jacob is a cool guy, so if I'm in a relationship with another girl(which I should be, point of the game), then yeah he can pursue her. They're both artists and seemed to really hit it off at the party, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had at least a fling in the future
It’s okay as long as he has finished with the crab lotion. She did used to be your best friend and all, so you at least owe her that.

CharonsPole

Mar 20, 2023

I would like that. Nothing says I'm over you quite like setting your ex up with one of your friends. It would be such a polite "get fucked". Double entendre intended.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes