sampow

May 14, 2023
I agree with a lot if not all of what you said.
But my point was, If the solo route is chosen, doing the 'cliché' full circle angle could be in the cards as far as Zoey is concerned. Whether her character has variable assigned to her or not at this point in the story, if I recall correctly, I believe someone confirmed the current story progress is at roughly the 50% marker? or thereabout. Still plenty of road ahead story-wise so of course this is all speculation.

But I think this could still be an option for the MC to end this saga back where he started with Zoey once all the chips have fallen (hence the 'full circle' path could become a possibility). And this option wouldn't require any variables be set for her char at all. Simply offered as a direct choice of yes or no at the very end should the MC be solo. Until that point she wouldn't need any RP points assigned to her at all as far as the current progression is concerned.

Like I said, all mere speculation. Perhaps even wishful thinking.
If you consider DPC's original creation (AL), although there was a fuck load less characters, I think almost all the characters had an ending, even his rotten ex. I wouldn't be surprised if there were simple endings with a lot of the girls in the game. DPC would be blind if he didn't see that following a number of the side chicks have. I'd say at a minimum, the following girls will have an ending (even if it's not elaborate):
  • Camila (They are actually a good couple, both adventurous and casual, I can see this as a happy ending (y))
  • Envy (I don't know if it'd work out long term, but they could definitely give it a go, just as long as her kid is not a cunt :unsure:)
  • Bella (Obviously she's a main LI so they gotta live happily every after, maybe after she's started sessions with a shrink? o_O)
  • Jade (I think this will be a tragic ending, i.e. they do not live happily ever after :eek:)
  • Jill (Typical fairy tale ending :rolleyes:)
  • Josy (The perfect ending, better than a fairy tale :giggle:)
  • Lily (Dunno what Lily's angle is, but the mc could be a significant part of her life going forward ;))
  • Maya (If Maya reverts to her episode 1 self, this would be a good ending (y))
  • Maya & Josy (The throuple ending I'm sure many want :sneaky:)
  • Mel & Sarah (These two are inseparable but they could include the mc for a while. Maybe not a definitive ending, but definitely a blissful transience :sneaky:)
  • Quinn (It's gotta happen. I don't know how, but she will eat her greens! :cautious:)
  • Riona (This would be nice :giggle:)
  • Sage (As long as the mc doesn't cheat, should be a good ending (y))
  • Zoey (Definitely on the cards, the mc will have gone full circle, but grown a lot on the journey (y)).

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
My rather long-winded point was that current variable definition doesn't mean jack as far as long-term story goes. DPC could declare an entire block of Zoey parameters with any future release, turning her into a major side girl (a la Quinn) or even a main girl. He could even have different main girl banners to click through at the end of the chapters depending on whether you were derailed from a path entirely and no future lies with a particular girl, such as Zoey replacing Jill if you are on massive DIK.
Makes sense, I see what you're saying.
And very true.
(y)

Reactions: JJ1960

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I was browsing through the game's images looking for reference images and I noticed something from episode 7 that I either forgot or missed. Not sure what sort of importance it has in the overall game, but the DEV felt a need to point it out. Karen has a hearing aid. Again, seems relatively unimportant except for the fact that it is zoomed in on and pointed out which makes me wonder why? Maybe I'm reading too much into this...

ep7_ending10a.jpg

sampow

May 14, 2023
I was browsing through the game's images looking for reference images and I noticed something from episode 7 that I either forgot or missed. Not sure what sort of importance it has in the overall game, but the DEV felt a need to point it out. Karen has a hearing aid. Again, seems relatively unimportant except for the fact that it is zoomed in on and pointed out which makes me wonder why? Maybe I'm reading too much into this...

View attachment 2628733
From recollection, I thought it was about accepting yourself for who you are, faults and all. And having KRJ brush her hair aside, not trying to hide her hearing aid, was just a sample of that positive attitude.

Of course it's possible I'm just talking out of my ass... :unsure:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

View attachment 2628733
Yeh, I think you could be onto something to consider where she is concerned. It does make one wonder doesn't it?
:unsure:

And I just looked out my window and it's fawking snowing.... mid may and all my shovels are stored away.
/me bangs head on desk.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
From recollection, I thought it was about accepting yourself for who you are, faults and all. And having KRJ brush her hair aside, not trying to hide her hearing aid, was just a sample of that positive attitude.

Of course it's possible I'm just talking out of my ass... :unsure:
That sounds plausible. I forget that particular scene so... just something I probably forgot about that I thought was interesting <shrug>.

It's amazing the images I seen while browsing that I don't recall seeing while playing. I may have to play through again. heheh

Reactions: sampow

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yeh, I think you could be onto something to consider where she is concerned. It does make one wonder doesn't it?
:unsure:

And I just looked out my window and it's fawking snowing.... mid may and all my shovels are stored away.
/me bangs head on desk.
Yeah, we had a hot day out yesterday, and last night we had a frost warning. Today it is only 5C out (I'm in Canada). Fun weather! ;)

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

sampow

May 14, 2023
That sounds plausible. I forget that particular scene so... just something I probably forgot about that I thought was interesting <shrug>.

It's amazing the images I seen while browsing that I don't recall seeing while playing. I may have to play through again. heheh
There's a lot of gold out there that you forget about after a while, like this gem:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The mc is having a wonderful influence on our dear Bella. :ROFLMAO:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

View attachment 2628733
It's also a target on the Pack Quest in the HOTs party free roam and why she didn't know who MC was when he visited the sauna. It was the subject of her being bullied in school, a common theme in the game and the one thing that MC says he has in common with her. Her bio description says that all MC can remember about her is she wears a hearing aid and has social anxiety. It could be a setup for a later confrontation/teaching moment with MC, where she says she may not be able to hear very well but she knows how to listen, or something like that.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Somehow it seems DPC really likes Bella and really dislikes Jill. I mean, the banana stunt he pulled on her, meanwhile doing that small, but quite significant switch to younger/teen Bella in some of her lewd and non-lewd scenes. That was really mastefully done and gave even more depth to her character, her plight, the situation and the relationship in which she is with the MC. I expect very painful revelations on the Bella path. Somehow having the hottest girl(she is hands down objectively the best model out of all LIs) has to have emotional or other drawbacks. The thing with her is a very bitter-sweet experience, for me at least.

Reactions: c0gnomen
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes