Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Haha, I came up with this yesterday, but thanks to Jumbi providing the source, I was able to finish.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah! No thanks needed, really. I did nothing. (y) I just happen to have a copy of the game with all the images unpacked and had some spare time when I read your request. Thanks to you for the jokes.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
Mar 9, 2019
Well, as an expert of Josy/Maya path , I hold my stance of "literally nothing happens ". but if you prefer "significantly limited content", fine by me. Its true, In the end even if you not spend extra time wiht Josy she indeed ask you in episode 9 whter you thikn of what could have been or not , that is indeed more than what Maya offer, which is nothing, but as I said, you have deepr connection wiht them if you are on their path , so if lets say they break up in episode 11,
and suddenly you get the chance to romance one of them, you won't be in the same place as if you were part of their relationship, that way my point.

as for Jill, by not being on her path, I meant that you are automatically off from her path, in episode 7 if you have Dik affinity,

because she looked at the Moon, as felt that somehow something is off with you, despite that Tybalt literally blackmailing her on the other and, but somehow the Dik Affinity MC is off putting for her :LOL: .
Regardless, by the end of episode 8, Jill won't be available as a choice, meaning you off form her path, but you still get the bench scen, where as I said, "lets stay as friends";)
I don't think you understand my point, so I'll just leave this here.
giphy (1).gif
P.S. ...THERE IS NO BENCH SCENE WHEN YOU'RE NOT ON HER PATH...

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't think you understand my point, so I'll just leave this here.

P.S. ...THERE IS NO BENCH SCENE WHEN YOU'RE NOT ON HER PATH...
I do, and I see I explained very well what i meant. obviously if you never go beyond the first date, you don't get the bench scene.
also true, that you are automatically off from her path, if you have have dik affinity in episode 7, ( or in many other case ) , but in the end : if Jill is not an available choice by the end of episode 8, it's mean you are off from her path aka, you are Not on her path anymore :LOL:regardless of what you did until that point.

obi-wan-kenobi-certain-point-of-view.gif

InferiorGrouchyHippopotamus-size_restricted.gif
:cool::LOL:

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I do, and I see I explained very well what i meant. obviously if you never go beyond the first date, you don't get the bench scene.
also true, that you are automatically off from her path, if you have have dik affinity in episode 7, ( or in many other case ) , but in the end : if Jill is not an available choice by the end of episode 8, it's mean you are off from her path aka, you are Not on her path anymore :LOL:regardless of what you did until that point.

View attachment 2627096

View attachment 2627097
:cool::LOL:
You'd know before ep 8 if your not on her path. If you don't go on the picnic date with her a couple of episodes before - Then you are not on her path.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You'd know before ep 8 if your not on her path. If you don't go on the picnic date with her a couple of episodes before - Then you are not on her path.
Even if you were at a picnic, but fell off her route in Ep.7 due to DIK affinity, you will quickly understand this - Jill doesn't invite you to the lake run before the end of Ep.7 - that's it, game over.
I was there without knowing all this, for a long time I could not understand what was wrong with this route, until I started reading the guide from DPC.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes also one of those case when you are off form her path, automatically, but the player actually not aware of it. for example you still can climb her balcony even after if you not go on a picnik with her.
There are some clear indication in certain cases, for example Jill can have a scene with Josy in the restroom, and based on what Jill say there, you can know if you are on her romantic path or not.

But it's literally in the walkthrough guide, IF you never go beyond the first date with her, you won't get the Bench scene, in any other case, you get it.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
There is no "let's stay as friends" bench scene if you're not on her path, even if you managed to fondle her tit and kiss her twice on the first date.
The only and one req to get this scene - went with Jill on picnic in EP6. In EP7 you may pick what you want - having a DIK affinity you may try to fight for her, Jill will silently reject MC or having a Neutral or Chick affinity you may decide to not fight for her (to avoid getting on her path with all future consequences).

Bench scene with Jill in EP9 have 5 scenarios:

2 of them are "friendly" and ends well:
a) req to went on picnic with her, but stop any futher advances by not fighting for her or by MC DIK affinity in EP7
b) req to get rare rejection scene in EP8 at her date with Tybalt - you have to pursue only her (no any other MGs or this choice will not be available) but have to fail the last steps (easiest way - have a DIK affinity and choice to fight for her in EP7). Then MC will get a rare Jill / Others choice and selecting Jill will lead to this scene. She will dump MC and he will end up on Others road after that.

2 of them are breakup variations:
a) if you rejected her for J&M or Sage
b) if you rejected her for Bella

The last, exclusive bench scene nor good, nor bad, if you even never romanced Jill, but just decided to choice Bella.

And finally, you're not getting any bench scene if you didn't went on picnic with her or dumped her instantly on first tennis date.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I don't know about you guys, but I really want continuation of the brawling route:LOL:
Do you think we will get to fight Caleb again? Or better yet - ambush that mf Vinny!
Most likely. Quinn asks the MC to join her on one of her escapades.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I don't know about you guys, but I really want continuation of the brawling route:LOL:
Do you think we will get to fight Caleb again? Or better yet - ambush that mf Vinny!
Coming to a gunfight with bare fists doesn't seem like a good idea :)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes