sampow

May 14, 2023
I dunno, if you go back through this thread, you'll find thousands of posts crying about how Jill just forces the mc to do what she wants, people have been crying about it for ages: "No raw dogging unless you get tested, Fuckface!" I'm pretty sure they were her exact words... :unsure:

But ultimately I added her to the list because she was obviously wrong for it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I dunno, if you go back through this thread, you'll find thousands of posts crying about how Jill just forces the mc to do what she wants, people have been crying about it for ages: "No raw dogging unless you get testing, Fuckface!" I'm pretty sure they were her exact words... :unsure:

But ultimately I added her to the list because she was obviously wrong for it. :ROFLMAO:
Oh I have, and I can safely say a lot of people don't know what they're talking about either. lol
They claim Jill is high maintenance, when she's in fact the opposite of 'high maintenance'. She's said herself that she doesn't care for all the 'shinny thingies'. I'm not a huge fan of Jill, but I can still judge her impartially. Becky is someone who fits that label more than anyone else. Thank goodness she's not a main girl.
:cool:

**Edit**
Also this bit
Quote:"people have been crying about it for ages: "No raw dogging unless you get testing,"

Insisting on being clean has zero to do with being dominant. That's called being safe. And people getting irritated by that even as a story arc for a character, still has zero to do with being dominant. Those who think otherwise, well, I hope you don't have or get a drivers' license. lol

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I dunno, if you go back through this thread, you'll find thousands of posts crying about how Jill just forces the mc to do what she wants, people have been crying about it for ages: "No raw dogging unless you get tested, Fuckface!" I'm pretty sure they were her exact words... :unsure:

MC has potentially had some kind of sex with every prostitute, nearly every stripper and most of the slutty co-eds on campus by the Halloween party. Getting him rigorously tested for STDs and having him body-dipped in Lysol is the least she should have insisted on.

sampow

May 14, 2023
So here's something I just discovered (probably missed everyone else discovering it months ago, but anyway):

If you chose to show the Jade video to the DIKs, and ultimately the video gets into Burke's hands, the mc gets this look from Burke when you go to his house (he doesn't look at the mc like this if he never saw the Jade sex video):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Up until right now, I wasn't 100% sure that Burke knew it was the mc in that video, since when we see Burke watching it, we can't see the mc's face, so I thought Burke maybe couldn't see his face either. But this scene cements it, Burke knows it was the mc fucking his wife! :eek:

I can't read his look thought, it's not like he's seething with hatred. :unsure:

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
So here's something I just discovered (probably missed everyone else discovering it months ago, but anyway):

If you chose to show the Jade video to the DIKs, and ultimately the video gets into Burke's hands, the mc gets this look from Burke when you go to his house (he doesn't look at the mc like this if he never saw the Jade sex video):

Up until right now, I wasn't 100% sure that Burke knew it was the mc in that video, since when we see Burke watching it, we can't see the mc's face, so I thought Burke maybe couldn't see his face either. But this scene cements it, Burke knows it was the mc fucking his wife! :eek:

I can't read his look thought, it's not like he's seething with hatred. :unsure:
Nah, that's just him waiting for the MC to call him Gramps again.;)

7thOmen

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

It's the realization that at this point every member of the Burke family has seen MC's dong. Jade and Sage are bouncing on it, he's seen it in impressive action and Tybalt is using it in his multimedia presentations.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
It's the realization that at this point every member of the Burke family has seen MC's dong. Jade and Sage are bouncing on it, he's seen it in impressive action and Tybalt is using it in his multimedia presentations.
And Steven is watching videos of the MC and Jade go at it on his PC

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
Do you think they would add more "NTR" stuff? We already saw Penny but she's not love interest at this moment, and this black hair emo girl spitroasted in the dorms that could be our "love" interest in "others" branch
Probably not, Considering penny was Derek li and emo girl is not even slightly interested in Fuckface. She even complained to Tommy when Fuckface punch that cuck Oscar or kick him out but it would be pretty fun to bang her as well:Kappa:
Hmm, I only heard about NTR when I started reading this forum, but I find it mildly amusing that people like/love Quinn and the girls from her "restaurant"
sarcasm-sign.gif
... or stripers like Nicole and others, but are strongly against NTR.

People, you do realize these girls are practicing the oldest "trade" in the world.

Fuckface's dick ain't the only one who stuffs their holes. They may prefer it above all others, but money is money and they are selling themselves for it...

I personally don't care, but am also not a crazy person who thinks prostitutes keep themselves chaste for my MC :ROFLMAO:

DPC is not showing it, but it's still happening off screen.

Though, I would be annoyed and agitated if let's say Tybalt The Man actually did something with the object of his affection:

Tybalt Jill NTR.JPG

...not the Watermelon...jeez

:KEK:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Hmm, I only heard about NTR when I started reading this forum, but I find it mildly amusing that people like/love Quinn and the girls from her "restaurant"
View attachment 2625891
... or stripers like Nicole and others, but are strongly against NTR.

People, you do realize these girls are practicing the oldest "trade" in the world.

Fuckface's dick ain't the only one who stuffs their holes. They may prefer it above all others, but money is money and they are selling themselves for it...

I personally don't care, but am also not a crazy person who thinks prostitutes keep themselves chaste for my MC :ROFLMAO:

DPC is not showing it, but it's still happening off screen.

Though, I would be annoyed and agitated if let's say Tybalt The Man actually did something with the object of his affection:

View attachment 2625892

...not the Watermelon...jeez

:KEK:
I think everyone knows that they are fucking other people but as long as we don't see it on screen. Most don't really have a problem and it not like most of the main li are virgins. Personally I don't want to waste my time watching other people fucks especially from fuckface perspective.

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
It's been a while since I played, can someone remind me if you can date both Jade and Isabella?

I know since last episode, Jade and Sage isn't possible anymore, but don't remember for Jade and Isabella...

adast

May 12, 2023
It's been a while since I played, can someone remind me if you can date both Jade and Isabella?

I know since last episode, Jade and Sage isn't possible anymore, but don't remember for Jade and Isabella...
I thought game makes you break up with Jade in episode 8 if you are on Sage route.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes