Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
View attachment 2625222 Jill is cursed, she is everywhere lololol. Also each of her models, look better then the Jill of Badik, her haircut and personlity here(Badik) make her ugly.
The base model "Imogen" is widely used and the face is, usually, not altered much. Sadly many devs get lazy in character design. So you see a lot of the same. Or they simply just put huge boobs on a model and call it a day. Extremely rare to see a unique model. Personally, I like Jill and her personality.. But I also love Madame Rose (one true milf to rule them all). So maybe I am a black sheep on this forum.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Does this game have a potential femdom route eventualy if you play a Chick? I played this like 2 years ago and don't remember much. Thanks!
iirc no. If you go Chick you get the more innocent LIs. However, the only real femdomism in the game is if you go Quinn's route. Woman treats you like shit and hurls expletives galore. Close enough.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
iirc no. If you go Chick you get the more innocent LIs. However, the only real femdomism in the game is if you go Quinn's route. Woman treats you like shit and hurls expletives galore. Close enough.
What about Jade? She seems to fit that personality trait much more than Quinn would. Already we've seen Jade use handcuffs on the MC, who knows what else she'll try down the road.
:sneaky:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
What about Jade? She seems to fit that personality trait much more than Quinn would. Already we've seen Jade use handcuffs on the MC, who knows what else she'll try down the road.
ah yeah, forgot about mommy milkers 3000. Bella has a few moments of it too.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Also, I am expecting for Cathy to eventually make some form of reappearance again. If you've chatted her up in Swiper, after you drive her home and tell her you want to continue, she hints at "who knows what the future holds" or something along those lines. And if we base it off the fantasies MC has about her, she could be even more of a dominatrix type character. I really hope DPC brings her back into the mix again.
*fingers crossed*

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Also, I am expecting for Cathy to eventually make some form of reappearance again. If you've chatted her up in Swiper, after you drive her home and tell her you want to continue, she hints at "who knows what the future holds" or something along those lines. And if we base it off the fantasies MC has about her, she could be even more of a dominatrix type character. I really hope DPC brings her back into the mix again.
*fingers crossed*
I think she has been replaced by that science teacher you chat up on swiper, bang in the toilets and meet in the gym. iirc she will be the MC's chem professor real soon.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I think she has been replaced by that science teacher you chat up on swiper, bang in the toilets and meet in the gym. iirc she will be the MC's chem professor real soon.
Oh Nora is certainly not forgotten. What I meant was, doesn't mean Cathy will return as a teacher. But I suspect you will have a chance to meet up with her at McAllens bar. Where you see her having a drink with Jade so we know she goes there.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

sampow

May 14, 2023
Do you think they would add more "NTR" stuff? We already saw Penny but she's not love interest at this moment, and this black hair emo girl spitroasted in the dorms that could be our "love" interest in "others" branch
MC's girlfriends cucking him is probably never gonna happen, I would outright say never but then again I'm not the herd of cats that lives in DPC's brain.

The MC cucking others has been happening all along and there is no indication that it'll suddenly stops.
It's extremely unlikely that the dev would add NTR. The entire "clone series" indicated that while he would like to see the girls being DPed, he was too scared to have anyone but the mc dicking them. Girls like Penny, Gina etc., are not NTR as the mc is very unlikely to ever get with them.

The closest to it is the sharing that goes on with characters like Riona, except it seems like once the girls have tasted (literally) the mc's cock, they don't want the other dudes anymore.

are we gonna have scenes with woman from Strip club?
We've had scenes with Nicole, Lily, Rose, Sandy and Madame Rose, including scenes with more than one of them at a time (Nicole & Sandy and Nicole & Lily) so I don't see why there won't be more scenes with some of these girls.

Does this game have a potential femdom route eventualy if you play a Chick? I played this like 2 years ago and don't remember much. Thanks!
Only Quinn's route has possible femdom and you have to be Massive Dik
I'd say the following women like to be dominant with the mc:
  • Jade,
  • Bella,
  • Quinn,
  • Sandy; and
  • Jill.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
*fingers crossed*
Cathy is still appearing on the opening images, so her appearance and a threesome with her and Jade, is just a when ? question:cool:.Who know may be in the next episode?! DPC did said, he was working on lewd scenes, that many will enjoy or something.
BeingADIK 2023-05-16 15-34-22-05.jpg

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
She's a pushy bitch to be sure! :p
Sorry, but I'll have to strongly disagree with you there.
She's a pushover if she's anything.
But I do agree with your other characters in that list. but Jill, not by a long shot.
:cool:

**Edit**
On second thought, I don't see Sandy in that list either. She's wild yes, but a dominatrix? I don't think so now that I'm thinking about it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes