• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Well guys..I came to this game quite late..Oh let me see about a month ago. I just got some updates from a few other games and played them through. These are very highly rated but I found myself being very bored. This game has totally spoiled me lol...No other game in my list makes me laugh out loud or tell the MC tell one of the girls something before he says it ....Say that ..NO not that ya fuckin idiot!!! To the developer....(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):love:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
To the people who don't like Quinn;
What exactly is the reason? Is it just because she's a little mean?

Sorry I haven't read all of the 1175 pages, unfortunately, to figure this out myself :/
-Narratively speaking she's an antagonnist. If MC seeks to to it right by Maya, she's trying to pimp her out; if MC pursues Josy, she makes her think she's your booty call; if MC looks for fun with Sage, she cock blocks him.
-Yes, she's mean for the sake of being mean, the mark of a great and (not but) unsympathetic evil villain.
-Sticking the baby maker on a pack of needles is a bad, bad idea.
-I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber.
still a no?:(
Maya crush cured, thank you.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm really trying lol, believe me, I'm being nice and not peeking at the girls anymore (just sometimes :LOL:)
My status is still Huge DIK tho...
Maybe I'll have to start the game again and go full Chick path, we'll see
I'd only be on the dik route if you want to pursue Sage I don't think Bella and Jill will appreciate the dik route :p

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes