DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
While I really like Maya, she reminds me of most girls ik irl : You care about them way more than they care about you and will lose interest the moment you give them some validation. Hell I mean she was like that with her gf

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
While I really like Maya, she reminds me of most girls ik irl : You care about them way more than they care about you and will lose interest the moment you give them some validation. Hell I mean she was like that with her gf
Same although I know a girl back in college who was bi-curious and blonde tho.

No worries tho, the Mayan temple will be full of human sacrifices over the next 3 month CAznable

Roegadyn

Jul 20, 2019
As a man of culture, I must state that the best girls in this game are the milfs.

though Sage, Lily and Camila are close behind

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I hope Maya 100% goes through with the sexual shit on her list. Also, and I realize I'm probably the minority here, but I'd like to see Maya fucking other dudes. Something about an innocent-ish woman going down the rabbit hole due to desperation gets me going.
Well, knowing how tight her pussy is I doubt she gonna goes this " rabbit hole". :D. and start having sex with random dudes, without any connection, when us had to work so hard for just a foreplay

But seriously I hope at least I can fuck her :), I mean the biggest F you in this chapter was not even the Josy twist for me , but that blatant teasing of almost getting her , when this biggest grin was in my face
"oh yeah, Yes here it comes Sex with Maya :love: " and then nope, your dick is too big:ROFLMAO: She is not ready maybe next time, and then Josy arrives:poop:

• Haha
Reactions: jackylee

Roegadyn

Jul 20, 2019
Well, knowing how tight her pussy is I doubt she gonna goes this " rabbit hole". :D. and start having sex with random dudes, without any connection, when us had to work so hard for just a foreplay

But seriously I hope at least I can fuck her :), I mean the biggest F you in this chapter was not even the Josy twist for me , but that blatant teasing of almost getting her , when this biggest grin was in my face
"oh yeah, Yes here it comes Sex with Maya :love: " and then nope, your dick is too big:ROFLMAO: She is not ready maybe next time, and then Josy arrives:poop:
true true, but damn imagine the massive clusterfuck of confusion and hurt the MC is in at the end tho

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
true true, but damn imagine the massive clusterfuck of confusion and hurt the MC is in at the end tho
Well, since I doubt you can actually have relationships with each girl at the same time , obviously some of them could end up with someone else.
But i doubt you actually gonna see them having sex or something. You may know about it, you may see a photo of it, but i doubt it's gonna be rendered created, its take precious time for nothing

speaking of , I wonder what will happen with our "sex tape" with Maya :) I'mean, this " don't worry i won't let this getting out" is usually bad omen :D.

there is also one more thing that people not talking about, the fact that the HOTS paying you study is indeed just a rumor, not created by Queen or Riona, surely they take advantage of it, but it is actually not true. So poor Maya try to do all this thing for Nothing

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

iowaboy1844

Oct 6, 2018
Haven't read through the thread, but anyone else make this connection? Josy was/is the roommate that didn't show up in Episode 1 (allowing MC to stay with Maya) and now that she's there, MC has to find a new place to stay?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Haven't read through the thread, but anyone else make this connection? Josy was/is the roommate that didn't show up in Episode 1 (allowing MC to stay with Maya) and now that she's there, MC has to find a new place to stay?
hehehe... Pretty sure everyone who played realized that. :D

Well, since I doubt you can actually have relationships with each girl at the same time , obviously some of them could end up with someone else.
But i doubt you actually gonna see them having sex or something. You may know about it, you may see a photo of it, but i doubt it's gonna be rendered created, its take precious time for nothing

speaking of , I wonder what will happen with our "sex tape" with Maya :) I'mean, this " don't worry i won't let this getting out" is usually bad omen :D.

there is also one more thing that people not talking about, the fact that the HOTS paying you study is indeed just a rumor, not created by Queen or Riona, surely they take advantage of it, but it is actually not true. So poor Maya try to do all this thing for Nothing
The game seems to be progressing to make the protagonist involved in love triangles with the characters: with Maya & Josy, Jill & Bella and Sage & Chad.

Yeah if Quinn get a hold of Maya video tape protagonist is likely fucked.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Roegadyn

Jul 20, 2019

Josy CAN'T be the no-show roommate because josy only got in through the waiting list, and derek mentioned the roommate was supposed to be a foreign exchange student or someshit.

the only clue that we could've had that josy was the girlfriend was when she called the MC and mentioned her "boyfriend" goes to B&R, and the previous mentions that her relationship was complicated

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Josy CAN'T be the no-show roommate because josy only got in through the waiting list, and derek mentioned the roommate was supposed to be a foreign exchange student or someshit.

the only clue that we could've had that josy was the girlfriend was when she called the MC and mentioned her "boyfriend" goes to B&R, and the previous mentions that her relationship was complicated
she could have just lied to Derek, hes pretty dense

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
she could have just lied to Derek, hes pretty dense
This is true.
Also Josy never said she had a boyfriend, the protagonist was the one who thought that and Maya was very relieved when he didn't told the receptionist that her roomate hadn't appear yet.
Plus there is the fact Josy goes straight to Maya's room at the end of episode 3. I doubt that was a coincidence.

Reactions: DaweFan69

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
This is true.
Also Josy never said she had a boyfriend, the protagonist was the one who thought that and Maya was very relieved when he didn't told the receptionist that her roomate hadn't appear yet.
Plus there is the fact Josy goes straight to Maya's room at the end of episode 3. I doubt that was a coincidence.
woah, i didnt think of the last bit. That implies two things

1- Josie lied to MC about being grounded, cause she had to be setting up moving in with Maya
2- Maya knew Josie was coming and lied to MC
3- Both

guess we'll find out in Ep 4

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
woah, i didnt think of the last bit. That implies two things

1- Josie lied to MC about being grounded cause she was setting up moving in with Maya
2- Maya knew Josie was coming and lied to MC
3- Both

guess we'll find out in Ep 4
I will start replaying again later to try to catch if the protagonist ever mentions Maya's name to Josy and vice versa. :unsure: :unsure:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I will start replaying again later to try to catch if the protagonist ever mentions Maya's name to Josy and vice versa. :unsure: :unsure:
I don't know about mentioning names, but you do have the option to "Tell Josy about Maya" when you see her the 3rd time and she ask about sharing a room with you.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I don't know about mentioning names, but you do have the option to "Tell Josy about Maya" when you see her the 3rd time and she ask about sharing a room with you.
yea, though that option just says you visited a friend/someone u care about

But Josie just moving into Maya's like that is either proof that she was the long awaited roommate or that josie lied to MC about not being able to text anyone, or maya lied too

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes