dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Quinn and Tommy having respect for Vinny doesn't speak well for them other then knowing what could do if pushed. But all three of them are fools. I say that maybe Quinn isn't all bad despite being a bully and using her sister for personal gain and drugs
Something else occurred to me today. Quinn mentioned to Tommy on the roof that Vinny is smarter than she gave him credit for. What if Vinny wasn't so smart? We know one person smarter than all three combined. LILY
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Something else occurred to me today. Quinn mentioned to Tommy on the roof that Vinny is smarter than she gave him credit for. What if Vinny wasn't so smart? We know one person smarter than all three combined. LILY
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually it isn't a what if, just because Quinn said Vinny is smarter then she give him credit for doesn't make him smart:ROFLMAO:

SadOtaku88

Jul 18, 2022
I have a glitch in ep 4 in which I'm told to check the rooster app during the spin the dildo scene but even though I check it, it tells me to check it again and I can't progress can someone help?

Reactions: AmaroPargo

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
I had a thought, maybe it's Sally doing all this. In Fetish Locator it was the goody goody girl secretly getting off on what other people did sexually. In Fresh Women the nerdy girl is a closet voyeur. Maybe for DPK it's a nerdy girl taping everyone and stirring shyte behind the scenes. She could have sent the video to Burke of what his wife was up to just to stir that pot up some more.

Was Sally at the party when Cathy's pic was blasted over Rooster, I can't remember.

Just a little food for thought...
Sally dose not show up at parties till the HOTs party.

Reactions: Bleiu

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Who tf is Priscilla again? :ROFLMAO:
Burke calls someone called Priscilla after denying Maya a scholarship (which he was willing to give her until he found out that she had heard of the HOTs free tuition). No-one knows who she is but there are a few theories, some think it's Quinn, now there seems to be a theory that she's involved with the dorm girls. Personally I think she's going to be the Burke lawyer that Jill is setting up a meeting with Maya about her tuition.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I'm in the middle of a new play through and I don't know if it's been addressed yet but to me Bella's husband sorta looks like Maya and Derek's dad. screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes