Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Im kinda like u bro. I love Isabella. My main playthrough is only with her and Im faithful to the core. It kind of hurts when I play any other path. Whenever her scenes are on I have to turn my head close my eyes and hit the skip button. However my Dick side is way bigger than your Chick side and Im not afraid to be a complete manwhore.

My playthroughs:

1 Isabella only

2 others:Jade Nora and Heather

3 Isabella and Jill (Isabella path)

4 Manwhore All others except LI's

5 Sage only
Yeah, I especially hated not trying for the throuple when I was on all the other character paths
I don't think I'll do the other girls paths in season three or beyond for a long time
Maya & Josy are just too awesome to me

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
I didn't like playing the other paths
Once I finished Josy & Maya's route
It just felt wrong trying to romance anyone else
Chacun a ses préférences mais je trouve intéressant de faire les autres chemins et de voir nos filles préférées a travers les différentes run. Cela nous permet d'en apprendre davantage sur elles.. De plus, il y a des romances qui sont plutôt sympa comme celle de Jill et peut-être Riona a l'avenir (je le souhaite). :)

>>> Désolé pour mon Anglais et merci Google Trad.

Everyone has their preferences but I find it interesting to do the other paths and see our favorite girls through the different races. It allows us to learn more about them. Also, there are romances that are pretty cool like Jill's and maybe Riona in the future (hopefully). :)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don't think for Vinny to be a nutcase. Why? Quinn and Tommy have respect for Vinny, this is shown very clearly in EP9. But I found another reason Chad was at the Halloween party.

Tommy said to the MC he needs to get his shit straight and from the MC we know so the dormies were first thing in the party. Chad is now a Dormie and that's because Chad attacked the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tommy wouldn't break his rule of no alphas in DIK Mansion. In EP9 it is clearly written that Tommy has a problem with Dawe and Chad never really gets along with Tommy. Perhaps there is even a broader reason, but it is in the realm of speculation. What if Heather is Chad's sister?
Quinn and Tommy having respect for Vinny doesn't speak well for them other then knowing what could do if pushed. But all three of them are fools. I say that maybe Quinn isn't all bad despite being a bully and using her sister for personal gain and drugs

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

SadOtaku88

Jul 18, 2022
I have a glitch in ep 4 in which I'm told to check the rooster app during the spin the dildo scene but even though I check it I can't progress can someone help?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah, I especially hated not trying for the throuple when I was on all the other character paths
I don't think I'll do the other girls paths in season three or beyond for a long time
Maya & Josy are just too awesome to me
The Bella and Sage path are enjoyable thought I haven't play Sage past Episode 8 and others is nice to, but only played it once. One thing about not being in throuple you could still focus on Josy or Maya at times more so Josy and gives in other side to her feelings for MC some say Josy shows her feelings more strongly off throuple but I totally disagree with that but she is more unsure of herself. As much as I like Bella playing her proves Josy is better

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The Bella and Sage path are enjoyable thought I haven't play Sage past Episode 8 and others is nice to, but only played it once. One thing about not being in throuple you could still focus on Josy or Maya at times more so Josy and gives in other side to her feelings for MC some say Josy shows her feelings more strongly off throuple but I totally disagree with that but she is more unsure of herself. As much as I like Bella playing her proves Josy is better
Yeah, I did every path up to the end of season two
I just really hated focusing on anyone but Maya & Josy

I also have done the throuple path a few times to focus on each girl
I agree with you about Josy Her feelings are the same throuple or not

And If we are forced to choose eventually I will choose Maya
But I'll be honest I will probably cry while making that choice

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah, I did every path up to the end of season two
I just really hated focusing on anyone but Maya & Josy

I also have done the throuple path a few times to focus on each girl
I agree with you about Josy Her feelings are the same throuple or not

And If we are forced to choose eventually I will choose Maya
But I'll be honest I will probably cry while making that choice
If that is where things are going it won't be easy turning down Maya I would choose Josy. But maybe Sage can "help" Maya get over it

Reactions: Ekzou

Asmerdelius

Sep 12, 2021
The only reason for Burke to install cameras would be as blackmail material for the prostitution ring and the donors. However, it makes 0% sense for those liaisons to occur on a college campus ... so, I doubt the cameras are the direct doing of Burke.

I've heard some say it's the Betas - from a 'tech' standpoint I can see that, and from a 'revenge of the nerds' standpoint I can see them sending pictures out, but the link between the Betas and Burke has not been established.
I had a thought, maybe it's Sally doing all this. In Fetish Locator it was the goody goody girl secretly getting off on what other people did sexually. In Fresh Women the nerdy girl is a closet voyeur. Maybe for DPK it's a nerdy girl taping everyone and stirring shyte behind the scenes. She could have sent the video to Burke of what his wife was up to just to stir that pot up some more.

Was Sally at the party when Cathy's pic was blasted over Rooster, I can't remember.

Just a little food for thought...

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
If that is where things are going it won't be easy turning down Maya I would choose Josy. But maybe Sage can "help" Maya get over it
Juste une idée comme ça
Maya semble craquer pour Sage à l'épisode 9, lorsque Sage est avec M-J, Maya ignore presque Josy. De plus c'est Sage qui semble réussir à la convaincre de rejoindre les HOTs (belle preuve d'amour envers Josy qui lui a demandé depuis le début en passant...), Derek a aussi sans doute aidé à sa décision mais entre Maya et Sage il y a le début d'une histoire je pense. Et je vois bien se dessiner le chemin solo de Josy à ce moment ou Maya pourrait aller avec Sage.

>>> Sorry for my English, thanks to Google Trad.

Just an idea like this
Maya seems to have a crush on Sage in episode 9, when Sage is with MJ, Maya almost ignores Josy. Moreover it is Sage who seems to succeed in convincing her to join the HOTs (beautiful proof of love towards Josy who asked her from the beginning by the way...), Derek also undoubtedly helped in her decision but between Maya and Sage there is the beginning of a story I think. And I can see Josy's solo path taking shape at this time or Maya could go with Sage.

Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Juste une idée comme ça
Maya semble craquer pour Sage à l'épisode 9, lorsque Sage est avec M-J, Maya ignore presque Josy. De plus c'est Sage qui semble réussir à la convaincre de rejoindre les HOTs (belle preuve d'amour envers Josy qui lui a demandé depuis le début en passant...), Derek a aussi sans doute aidé à sa décision mais entre Maya et Sage il y a le début d'une histoire je pense. Et je vois bien se dessiner le chemin solo de Josy à ce moment ou Maya pourrait aller avec Sage.

>>> Sorry for my English, thanks to Google Trad.

Just an idea like this
Maya seems to have a crush on Sage in episode 9, when Sage is with MJ, Maya almost ignores Josy. Moreover it is Sage who seems to succeed in convincing her to join the HOTs (beautiful proof of love towards Josy who asked her from the beginning by the way...), Derek also undoubtedly helped in her decision but between Maya and Sage there is the beginning of a story I think. And I can see Josy's solo path taking shape at this time or Maya could go with Sage.
That would be a nice turn of events

Reactions: Ekzou

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I had a thought, maybe it's Sally doing all this. In Fetish Locator it was the goody goody girl secretly getting off on what other people did sexually. In Fresh Women the nerdy girl is a closet voyeur. Maybe for DPK it's a nerdy girl taping everyone and stirring shyte behind the scenes. She could have sent the video to Burke of what his wife was up to just to stir that pot up some more.

Was Sally at the party when Cathy's pic was blasted over Rooster, I can't remember.

Just a little food for thought...
Sally was at the first big DIK party (the drunk Sage one) where the Jacob/Arieth photo was taken by the hidden camera. You can see her in the background dancing in the main party room behind Sage when she is dragging MC out to dance.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes