Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah, I especially hated not trying for the throuple when I was on all the other character paths
I don't think I'll do the other girls paths in season three or beyond for a long time
Maya & Josy are just too awesome to me
The Bella and Sage path are enjoyable thought I haven't play Sage past Episode 8 and others is nice to, but only played it once. One thing about not being in throuple you could still focus on Josy or Maya at times more so Josy and gives in other side to her feelings for MC some say Josy shows her feelings more strongly off throuple but I totally disagree with that but she is more unsure of herself. As much as I like Bella playing her proves Josy is better

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The Bella and Sage path are enjoyable thought I haven't play Sage past Episode 8 and others is nice to, but only played it once. One thing about not being in throuple you could still focus on Josy or Maya at times more so Josy and gives in other side to her feelings for MC some say Josy shows her feelings more strongly off throuple but I totally disagree with that but she is more unsure of herself. As much as I like Bella playing her proves Josy is better
Yeah, I did every path up to the end of season two
I just really hated focusing on anyone but Maya & Josy

I also have done the throuple path a few times to focus on each girl
I agree with you about Josy Her feelings are the same throuple or not

And If we are forced to choose eventually I will choose Maya
But I'll be honest I will probably cry while making that choice

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah, I did every path up to the end of season two
I just really hated focusing on anyone but Maya & Josy

I also have done the throuple path a few times to focus on each girl
I agree with you about Josy Her feelings are the same throuple or not

And If we are forced to choose eventually I will choose Maya
But I'll be honest I will probably cry while making that choice
If that is where things are going it won't be easy turning down Maya I would choose Josy. But maybe Sage can "help" Maya get over it

Reactions: Ekzou

Asmerdelius

Sep 12, 2021
The only reason for Burke to install cameras would be as blackmail material for the prostitution ring and the donors. However, it makes 0% sense for those liaisons to occur on a college campus ... so, I doubt the cameras are the direct doing of Burke.

I've heard some say it's the Betas - from a 'tech' standpoint I can see that, and from a 'revenge of the nerds' standpoint I can see them sending pictures out, but the link between the Betas and Burke has not been established.
I had a thought, maybe it's Sally doing all this. In Fetish Locator it was the goody goody girl secretly getting off on what other people did sexually. In Fresh Women the nerdy girl is a closet voyeur. Maybe for DPK it's a nerdy girl taping everyone and stirring shyte behind the scenes. She could have sent the video to Burke of what his wife was up to just to stir that pot up some more.

Was Sally at the party when Cathy's pic was blasted over Rooster, I can't remember.

Just a little food for thought...

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
If that is where things are going it won't be easy turning down Maya I would choose Josy. But maybe Sage can "help" Maya get over it
Juste une idée comme ça
Maya semble craquer pour Sage à l'épisode 9, lorsque Sage est avec M-J, Maya ignore presque Josy. De plus c'est Sage qui semble réussir à la convaincre de rejoindre les HOTs (belle preuve d'amour envers Josy qui lui a demandé depuis le début en passant...), Derek a aussi sans doute aidé à sa décision mais entre Maya et Sage il y a le début d'une histoire je pense. Et je vois bien se dessiner le chemin solo de Josy à ce moment ou Maya pourrait aller avec Sage.

>>> Sorry for my English, thanks to Google Trad.

Just an idea like this
Maya seems to have a crush on Sage in episode 9, when Sage is with MJ, Maya almost ignores Josy. Moreover it is Sage who seems to succeed in convincing her to join the HOTs (beautiful proof of love towards Josy who asked her from the beginning by the way...), Derek also undoubtedly helped in her decision but between Maya and Sage there is the beginning of a story I think. And I can see Josy's solo path taking shape at this time or Maya could go with Sage.

Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Juste une idée comme ça
Maya semble craquer pour Sage à l'épisode 9, lorsque Sage est avec M-J, Maya ignore presque Josy. De plus c'est Sage qui semble réussir à la convaincre de rejoindre les HOTs (belle preuve d'amour envers Josy qui lui a demandé depuis le début en passant...), Derek a aussi sans doute aidé à sa décision mais entre Maya et Sage il y a le début d'une histoire je pense. Et je vois bien se dessiner le chemin solo de Josy à ce moment ou Maya pourrait aller avec Sage.

>>> Sorry for my English, thanks to Google Trad.

Just an idea like this
Maya seems to have a crush on Sage in episode 9, when Sage is with MJ, Maya almost ignores Josy. Moreover it is Sage who seems to succeed in convincing her to join the HOTs (beautiful proof of love towards Josy who asked her from the beginning by the way...), Derek also undoubtedly helped in her decision but between Maya and Sage there is the beginning of a story I think. And I can see Josy's solo path taking shape at this time or Maya could go with Sage.
That would be a nice turn of events

Reactions: Ekzou

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I had a thought, maybe it's Sally doing all this. In Fetish Locator it was the goody goody girl secretly getting off on what other people did sexually. In Fresh Women the nerdy girl is a closet voyeur. Maybe for DPK it's a nerdy girl taping everyone and stirring shyte behind the scenes. She could have sent the video to Burke of what his wife was up to just to stir that pot up some more.

Was Sally at the party when Cathy's pic was blasted over Rooster, I can't remember.

Just a little food for thought...
Sally was at the first big DIK party (the drunk Sage one) where the Jacob/Arieth photo was taken by the hidden camera. You can see her in the background dancing in the main party room behind Sage when she is dragging MC out to dance.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
question... I haven't played the Cathy path yet, does she fall into the others category at the end of EP8 or does she get a dedicated choice like Bella/Sage etc.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I never thought of that now I'm pissed
If anyone tries to blackmail Maya I'll kick their arse
sorry my good joshy92, but that kind of violence is restricted to a select group of individuals. besides the sweet maya does not enjoy violence, she loves the feminine side of tremolo (ha gay), josy is the one who enjoys that tremolo defends her using violence.

7woy6v.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Noonwraith

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
question... I haven't played the Cathy path yet, does she fall into the others category at the end of EP8 or does she get a dedicated choice like Bella/Sage etc.
Only the main LI's got these (Sage/Bella/Goblin Queen/ M+J), everyone else is in the 'others' category.

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I never thought of that now I'm pissed
If anyone tries to blackmail Maya I'll kick their arse
There always other means then make your foot brown from their arses. You could maybe try finding compromising evidence that makes the blackmailer weak and turn the tables.

Reactions: Joshy92

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I think the cameras are Burke's work, and Rusty's laptop must have a Backdoor that gives Burke access, that's how he got access to the video of the MC fucking Jade, and the DIK's Rooster account.

Given who Rusty's family is, it's not impossible that Burke would want to have something to use against them, or maybe even offer help when a Burgmeister needs it, so he can get favors in return, apparently Cathy has some connection with the Burgmeisters, might be that she has received favors from them and he wants the same.

In the Cathy episode, we saw that someone spread Cathy's pictures all over the campus, it's impossible for Burke not to know who did it, there must be many cameras on campus, he knows who did it, but he doesn't care, it might even help in his plan to get rid of Cathy.
(And then there's that episode at the beginning where Dawe throws a can in Cathy's face, in front of everyone and nothing happens to him...)

Burke offers tuition to certain students, so we know that there are students who would follow his "orders" to help with his plans, but he is behind all of this.

Anyway, he's an antagonist, isn't he?

Reactions: saksomanyak

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Ever thought about it, so some DIKs installed these secret cameras in their mansion themselves. Interlude is very insightful and thought provoking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I respect the dedication to speculate on what is most likely just DPC's small error during development.

But DPC characters don't care about smoke dectectors, if they did then we probably wouldn't have had a decision to make as they would have just been waiting outside looking at a burning house.
Oof fire in da house reference on a thread related to DPC...

Screenshot_75.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes