Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Unlikely. Why would Vinny want to spy on the DIKs. That does not make sense
Vinny a self absorbed nut case that thinks he is the greatest why wouldn't he. Chad destroying the Dik mansion makes no since plus he was never there that we know.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hmmm. I played through all of Seasons 1 and 2 and applied a gallery unlocker mod (ZLZK) to see all versions of the scenes. Thought I'd try to start a new game to try different choices to play through a couple options differently in my save(s), and the game crashed as soon as New Game is selected. I deleted the unlocker mod files, same thing.
Well, for the future, dont use cheats/mods. deleting them doesnt help. Maybe you can find a "fix" in the thread for this mod, but you will experience issues in the future then for sure, with every new update DPC is building something in the code that will screw up your game if you used mods/cheats.. i recommend:
delete the game and persistent file and start over (persistent in the document roaming renpy folder too). maybe the savegames for the playthroughs will work without issues, but if you experience any issues its because of the mod, not the game.

Its not a problem with the game, never was, this game doesnt support mods any kind. And DPC adds multiple hurdles for mods which will fuck up your savegames and such. DPC doesnt want people to use mods, thats it. If you never use any mod, you will never experience problems, i never had a single problem with the game.

There is a reason for the warning in the first page.

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
so I've just played ep 9 where i get to know that quinn, lily, nicole, zoe, rio are going to be new LI and Tara,gina,tiffani, bianca and heather are the new ones mc bangs are there any left or i missed some let me know

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I thought cams are Stephen Burke's doing. Because,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only reason for Burke to install cameras would be as blackmail material for the prostitution ring and the donors. However, it makes 0% sense for those liaisons to occur on a college campus ... so, I doubt the cameras are the direct doing of Burke.

I've heard some say it's the Betas - from a 'tech' standpoint I can see that, and from a 'revenge of the nerds' standpoint I can see them sending pictures out, but the link between the Betas and Burke has not been established.

Others say the obvious choice is Vinny or an associate. However, that doesn't make much sense to me. Why would he send pictures to Chad? That makes even less sense than the Betas.

Probably not Quinn either. She likes to think she is a mastermind, but has shown time and again that she's terrible at her business (losing money, losing drugs, not being able to keep the restaurant secret, etc.).

Maybe it's that bastard Luis creeping on college kids whenever he installs windows, which apparently needs to be done frequently with all those dildos flying around ...

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Well I'm not DPC so I can't say definitively if the model has changed or not. But it's amazing how much of a model's "look" is dependent on the hairstyle. If you change nothing but the hairstyle, some people will swear up and down that the model itself has changed.
not just the hairstyle. the teeth and mouth look weird also

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I'm replaying s1 and s2 but I have a doubt that I didn't remember happened to me, when you are given to choose and you go down the dik path, in the election jossy appears and it is mentioned that it is not an option. what should i do to make it an option? or is it simply impossible since being a dik they don't want you for a love trio?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'm replaying s1 and s2 but I have a doubt that I didn't remember happened to me, when you are given to choose and you go down the dik path, in the election jossy appears and it is mentioned that it is not an option. what should i do to make it an option? or is it simply impossible since being a dik they don't want you for a love trio?
You only get Josy as an option at the crossroads if you're in the throuple. Many people (including myself) believe that there may be a way to get Josy in the future with DIK affinity but not yet.

Reactions: Tuatha Dé

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
The only reason for Burke to install cameras would be as blackmail material for the prostitution ring and the donors. However, it makes 0% sense for those liaisons to occur on a college campus ... so, I doubt the cameras are the direct doing of Burke.

I've heard some say it's the Betas - from a 'tech' standpoint I can see that, and from a 'revenge of the nerds' standpoint I can see them sending pictures out, but the link between the Betas and Burke has not been established.

Others say the obvious choice is Vinny or an associate. However, that doesn't make much sense to me. Why would he send pictures to Chad? That makes even less sense than the Betas.

Probably not Quinn either. She likes to think she is a mastermind, but has shown time and again that she's terrible at her business (losing money, losing drugs, not being able to keep the restaurant secret, etc.).

Maybe it's that bastard Luis creeping on college kids whenever he installs windows, which apparently needs to be done frequently with all those dildos flying around ...
Yeah the hidden cam is a mystery too for me...

Especially when we consider WHERE the cam was found.

Who in their right mind would install a hidden cam in a closet? right, nobody.

This alone rules out for me that the cam was installed early. It has to be installed AFTER derek moved in, cause before it was just a closet with some brooms and stuff in it... no need for a cam there...

And than another thaught comes to mind... between the time when Derek moved in, or lets say, between the time when the mansion got trashed and the time when Derek finds the cam, around 2 months go by. We can clearly see the red light, do you really think its possible that Derek didnt saw that thing before in 2 months sleeping in that tiny room?? Woudl be hard to believe... So overall, i think the secret cam was installed pretty recently, VERY recently. In fact, i think it was installed just right before the Halloween party. and of course i think that in every room in the mansion is a cam now. And of course the DIKs will search for them and find them in the next episode.

I thaugt once maybe that the cam can be turned on or off, and thats maybe the reason why nobody noticed them, but i dont think so... cause there is no real reason to turn the cam on in the middle of the night in Dereks closet. So, they a running non stop.

I have no clue who did it, neither can i see anyone with a motive so far or a good reason to do that... it will be a very interesting thing how this is solved and if everything makes a good sense overall. We all know that DPC already planned out the mainplot, so i hope he has a good explanation for this.

My guess? DPC will add some new characters to the game, he already did with EP9 and the call from burke to this "Prescilla", so it wouldnt be a big surprise if we didnt met the person who did that so far. And its very likely that not even Burke knows about the cameras.

But the whole thing can be something minor too... again... just like the pregnancy cliffhanger. It very well could be just one of the DIKs turning out to be a little pervert and just wants to see how the DIKs are banging their girls. If thats the case, it will be Nick for sure... he is a little creepy anyways and so far he is the only DIK without having sex in the game... he claimed that he had sex with arieth, but thats about it. But well, thats a different topic.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah the hidden cam is a mystery too for me...

Especially when we consider WHERE the cam was found.

Who in their right mind would install a hidden cam in a closet? right, nobody.

This alone rules out for me that the cam was installed early. It has to be installed AFTER derek moved in, cause before it was just a closet with some brooms and stuff in it... no need for a cam there...

And than another thaught comes to mind... between the time when Derek moved in, or lets say, between the time when the mansion got trashed and the time when Derek finds the cam, around 2 months go by. We can clearly see the red light, do you really think its possible that Derek didnt saw that thing before in 2 months sleeping in that tiny room?? Woudl be hard to believe... So overall, i think the secret cam was installed pretty recently, VERY recently. In fact, i think it was installed just right before the Halloween party. and of course i think that in every room in the mansion is a cam now. And of course the DIKs will search for them and find them in the next episode.

I thaugt once maybe that the cam can be turned on or off, and thats maybe the reason why nobody noticed them, but i dont think so... cause there is no real reason to turn the cam on in the middle of the night in Dereks closet. So, they a running non stop.

I have no clue who did it, neither can i see anyone with a motive so far or a good reason to do that... it will be a very interesting thing how this is solved and if everything makes a good sense overall. We all know that DPC already planned out the mainplot, so i hope he has a good explanation for this.

My guess? DPC will add some new characters to the game, he already did with EP9 and the call from burke to this "Prescilla", so it wouldnt be a big surprise if we didnt met the person who did that so far. And its very likely that not even Burke knows about the cameras.

But the whole thing can be something minor too... again... just like the pregnancy cliffhanger. It very well could be just one of the DIKs turning out to be a little pervert and just wants to see how the DIKs are banging their girls. If thats the case, it will be Nick for sure... he is a little creepy anyways and so far he is the only DIK without having sex in the game... he claimed that he had sex with arieth, but thats about it. But well, thats a different topic.
But after that it makes even less sense than before. Either we assume that there are many others, and that therefore that is only one of many, or else putting a camera in the room of the least womanizing DIK of all doesn't make much sense

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
People still dicking on Jill's costume? Sheesh. I actually think it was a great troll move by DPC but it also works as that is just Jill let out of her shell and is more playful and silly. Not everything has to be "I hate everything, let's wear a slutty outfit". That shit gets old real fast. Silly Jill is a good counter balance to the edgy shit that goes on in the game at times.
Not just her outfit but her entire demeanour is more fun when you aren't on her path. Banana costume is just punishment.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
[
This is where your theory falls completely. The camera was installed while the room was a closet. There's a picture taken from that camera among the photos of Arieth cheating sent to Dawe, and that photo was taken at the party at the mansion (the party where you can either nearly get fucked by Sage in public or you can get the special from the restaurant with Sarah.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
This is where your theory falls completely. The camera was installed while the room was a closet. There's a picture taken from that camera among the photos of Arieth cheating sent to Dawe, and that photo was taken at the party at the mansion (the party where you can either nearly get fucked by Sage in public or you can get the special from the restaurant with Sarah.
Oh fuck you are right, Jacob and Arieth... yeah... that has to be from that cam. Fuck, that is really strange. Why install a hidden cam in that fucking closet? Thats really strange. And yeah you are absolutley right, it was there all the time...

WTF how could Derek not see that fucking red light sleeping there for nearly 2 months or something like that?

The whole camera thing become even stranger now.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Oh fuck you are right, Jacob and Arieth... yeah... that has to be from that cam. Fuck, that is really strange. Why install a hidden cam in that fucking closet? Thats really strange. And yeah you are absolutley right, it was there all the time...

WTF how could Derek not see that fucking red light sleeping there for nearly 2 months or something like that?

The whole camera thing become even stranger now.
The red light is probably related to the power going off. Which leads me to believe that Vinny has nothing to do with the cameras otherwise he wouldn't have cut the power to the camera(s) (there may be more that we're not aware of yet). Personally I'm of the opinion that Burke is behind the cameras, simply because the model used by DPC is a basic CCTV model that you'd get supplies of for a public institution like a college rather than a spycam (and other games have used correct models for spycams rather than just CCTV models).

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes