Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
these are only speculations (just like saying that if MC had not run away everything would have been solved), which was the point of the discussion.

but we have the next counter-evidence: after two days of calm and reasoning without MC's forcing the girls would not have told each other anything anyway (it should be said that the 'canon' position of the girls is not quite the same... Josy invited MC to dinner and "after dinner" and Maya rubbed up against him at Quinn's behest.... but you know it's better to say they're all traitors and call it off) and Josy's whole belief that Mc is the right man for her leads to nothing except more private chats away from Maya.

which leads me to strongly doubt that as soon as she arrived at BR Josy was able to end the story with Maya

if anything, it would be the opposite... it is Mc who sexually assaults Bella all the time in the first part of their relationship...
Bonsoir,
Comme tu le dis ce n'est que spéculation.
Il est amusant de voir les différentes perceptions qu'on les joueurs (moi y compris) du jeu suivant leur ligne de lecture et/ou leurs filles préférées. :giggle:

Pour ma part je donne tout crédit à Josy en imaginant "ce qui aurait pût/dût se passer". Mais j'avoue que ton commentaire, en restant terre à terre, sur le fait que J/M ne se sont rien dit durant deux jours m'a troublé. :unsure:
Cela n'empêche pas que, d'après moi, Josy aurait avoué à Maya la tromperie et elle serait sans doute partie avec le MC. Je suis sans doute borné mais je ne doute pas de ça si nous avions pu le vivre au lieu de fuir.

Finalement peu importe l'attente du chemin solo Josy (ep.4 ou 10 ou +), il y a tellement d'amour dans ses yeux, comment imaginer qu'elle ne puisse pas choisir la voie de son bonheur avec le MC en disant "bye-bye Maya" ? :amour:

>>> Sorry for my English, and thanks to Google Trad.

Good evening,
As you say, this is just speculation.
It's fun to see the different perceptions players (myself included) have of the game depending on their line of play and/or their favorite girls. :giggle:

For my part, I give full credit to Josy by imagining "what could/should have happened". But I admit that your comment, remaining down to earth, on the fact that J/M didn't say anything to each other for two days disturbed me. :unsure:
This does not prevent that, in my opinion, Josy would have confessed to Maya the deception and she would undoubtedly have left with the MC. I'm probably stubborn but I don't doubt that if we could have lived it instead of fleeing.

Finally no matter the expectation of Josy solo path (ep.4 or 10 or more), there is so much love in her eyes, how to imagine that she cannot choose the path of her happiness with the MC saying "bye-bye Maya"? :love:

Being a DIK 22_08_2023 10_43_58.png

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
This may be a hot take, but I preferred the original brawler minigame. The strategy involved with moving your character around the ring felt like it had some depth to it as opposed to the new QTE version of just mashing buttons in sequence.
Well, I already played the first version of brawler and it's not very entertaining to say and the strategy is very simple.

Brawler.png

I think the new version of brawler is much better man, let's wait for the chapter to come out and see how it is.

Chao.png

Reactions: Redd23

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This is factually incorrect. He is above the age of majority as required by US law, her job doesn't fucking matter as far as their relationship and the law are involved.

If he were 17, sure, but not now.
In Texas it is even being over 18, yes in many places it would ok if your over 18 unless college has rule against it. In Texas any sexual relationship or contact with a teacher is against the law

Last edited:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
She can still be using him college or highschool don't matter at mc age he cannot fully understand what is going on and student teacher relationships even with adults in the US are not ok by Law
It's legal for a a college professor to date a student. However it is not ethical as they are in a position of power. Odds are, if caught, the lecturer would get fired and, perhaps, black listed from any teaching roles anywhere else. The student, however, will not face, usually, any consequences for the actions.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I didn't like playing the other paths
Once I finished Josy & Maya's route
It just felt wrong trying to romance anyone else

• Haha
Reactions: SirDawcio

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Hmmm. I played through all of Seasons 1 and 2 and applied a gallery unlocker mod (ZLZK) to see all versions of the scenes. Thought I'd try to start a new game to try different choices to play through a couple options differently in my save(s), and the game crashed as soon as New Game is selected. I deleted the unlocker mod files, same thing.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
mmm maybe the camera's are Vinny so can watch what's going on
Unlikely. Why would Vinny want to spy on the DIKs. That does not make sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's interesting so Chad wasn't at the EP5 jocks party. Did Chad, Troy and a bunch of other guys trash DIK Mansion? Why? Chad found out so Dawe blackmailed him because Dawe wanted to be President of the Alphas. The pics of Arieth fucking some DIKs were just a distraction to portray Dawe as a victim. Dawe can only have gotten the pictures from a DIK. From Nick. By leaving Nick Zimmer alone, Chad wanted to cast suspicion on Nick because Nick is the mole who gave Dawe the pictures.

Chad came to the Halloween party for the secret cameras that may have recorded Chad destroying the DIK Mansion. He has to do this or he'll get kicked out of college by Stephen Burke. He wants to destroy evidence.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes