Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That clone series was legendary. One guy managed to send entire subreddit into meltdown, they changed the fan art rules...no ntr :FacePalm: :ROFLMAO:
No wonder their community has over 30k members and is so boring. There are only a few people who sometimes make good memes and there are several artists. Another guy does the same job with statistics as mpa71 does for us. And that's it.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
hmmmmm, somethings off. i distinctly remember this thread being full of sexy women, and DIK jokes. now theres a depiction of a circle jerk, a hungry hungry orgitas, and enough dick pics to choke an arieth......... how long was i asleep?

Last edited:

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
It would decrease development time. In almost every category the 4090 is 3-25% more powerful. For gaming, or professional, usage the 4090 is pretty much emperor right now.
I just got one recently thing are bad ass. pluse if it ever shits the bed the damn thing is Humungus make a great doors stop/ blunt instrument.

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
hmmmmm, somethings off. i distinctly remember this thread being full of sexy women, and DIK jokes. now theres a depiction of a circle jerk, a hungry hungry orgitas, and enough dick pics to choke an arieth......... how long was i asleep?
About 25-35 Minuets.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Sorry to reply to an old comment. But didn't drp just say that he built a new rig with a 4090? at this point how many does he have? seems dumb to me to use gaming cards on all these. I doubt he games in more than one.
For the particular programs DPC is using, the 4090 actually works better than the higher end enterprise cards, which are mostly geared more towards A.I. and research.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes