hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
It's been sorta funny to see the evolution of this post as your investigation progressed. You've done a terrific job, really, and you made it so easy to read. I wonder what your real-life job is, you must be a detective or some sort of an investigator.

In regard to skin blemishes, there are a couple of skin marks that are actually very easy to miss
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I opened the game to see if someone has a match and here's what I found.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, about the wristband, I don't really remember MC wearing it, but it's beside the point. Could it be that this wristband was a gift from his father Neil? Did we ever see his dad wear it, during flashbacks with Lynette maybe?
I don't know why people think that's an engagement ring. Clearly, that's the right arm and women don't wear engagement rings on their right hand. That's just a ring.

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
Need help
I'm at the tennis match between Isabella and Jill with tylbat and after the match ends I get a scene where we are with Isabella in her car and she takes out of her glove compartment Cathy's panties, shows them to mc and then decides to end whatever she was doing with the MC.
The thing is: I don't remember where did I get Cathy's panties, the only interaction I had with her was in swyper and that's it, didn't even accompany her to her home, I stayed with Jill and Isabella.
Did I get them someway that I don't remember? Is that a bug?

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
Need help
I'm at the tennis match between Isabella and Jill with tylbat and after the match ends I get a scene where we are with Isabella in her car and she takes out of her glove compartment Cathy's panties, shows them to mc and then decides to end whatever she was doing with the MC.
The thing is: I don't remember where did I get Cathy's panties, the only interaction I had with her was in swyper and that's it, didn't even accompany her to her home, I stayed with Jill and Isabella.
if you used mod then it is a bug created by it

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Need help
Maybe you should slow down and not sleep with so many women they don't like that, it's even worse if you call them the wrong name. We all know what Bella can do with an axe :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Tried to use a mod, but it didn't work so I re downloaded the game so it's a clean copy of the game, and I play on JoiPlay (Android), so everytime I try to mod a game it just doesn't open
I guess I'll have to restart the game
This probably doesn't need to be mentioned, but just in case, since no one asked and you didn't say, I'll mention it anyways.

If you want to stay on Bella's path, make sure you don't do anything with Cathy in Bella's car. You can have all the fun you want with Cathy on Swiper, but don't touch her on that car ride. That's how those panties end up in Bella's car if you're not using a mod.

We often assume that people automatically use a mod when they get errors because DPC is rather anal about people using mods with his VN, and intentionally structures his game so that it breaks easily with mods.

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
This probably doesn't need to be mentioned, but just in case, since no one asked and you didn't say, I'll mention it anyways.

If you want to stay on Bella's path, make sure you don't do anything with Cathy in Bella's car. You can have all the fun you want with Cathy on Swiper, but don't touch her on that car ride. That's how those panties end up in Bella's car if you're not using a mod.

We often assume that people automatically use a mod when they get errors because DPC is rather anal about people using mods with his VN, and intentionally structures his game so that it breaks easily with mods.
he did say this

Need help
well sorry brother no idea how it works in android:censored:

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021

The only interaction I had with Cathy were on swiper and when she appears in Isabella's house I didn't even took her home, I stayed with Jill and Isabella.
I use the compressed version of the game, so maybe the compression messes with some things?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes