Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Need help
I'm at the tennis match between Isabella and Jill with tylbat and after the match ends I get a scene where we are with Isabella in her car and she takes out of her glove compartment Cathy's panties, shows them to mc and then decides to end whatever she was doing with the MC.
The thing is: I don't remember where did I get Cathy's panties, the only interaction I had with her was in swyper and that's it, didn't even accompany her to her home, I stayed with Jill and Isabella.
Did I get them someway that I don't remember? Is that a bug?
Maybe you should slow down and not sleep with so many women they don't like that, it's even worse if you call them the wrong name. We all know what Bella can do with an axe :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Tried to use a mod, but it didn't work so I re downloaded the game so it's a clean copy of the game, and I play on JoiPlay (Android), so everytime I try to mod a game it just doesn't open
I guess I'll have to restart the game
This probably doesn't need to be mentioned, but just in case, since no one asked and you didn't say, I'll mention it anyways.

If you want to stay on Bella's path, make sure you don't do anything with Cathy in Bella's car. You can have all the fun you want with Cathy on Swiper, but don't touch her on that car ride. That's how those panties end up in Bella's car if you're not using a mod.

We often assume that people automatically use a mod when they get errors because DPC is rather anal about people using mods with his VN, and intentionally structures his game so that it breaks easily with mods.

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
This probably doesn't need to be mentioned, but just in case, since no one asked and you didn't say, I'll mention it anyways.

If you want to stay on Bella's path, make sure you don't do anything with Cathy in Bella's car. You can have all the fun you want with Cathy on Swiper, but don't touch her on that car ride. That's how those panties end up in Bella's car if you're not using a mod.

We often assume that people automatically use a mod when they get errors because DPC is rather anal about people using mods with his VN, and intentionally structures his game so that it breaks easily with mods.
he did say this

Need help
I'm at the tennis match between Isabella and Jill with tylbat and after the match ends I get a scene where we are with Isabella in her car and she takes out of her glove compartment Cathy's panties, shows them to mc and then decides to end whatever she was doing with the MC.
The thing is: I don't remember where did I get Cathy's panties, the only interaction I had with her was in swyper and that's it, didn't even accompany her to her home, I stayed with Jill and Isabella.
well sorry brother no idea how it works in android:censored:

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021

The only interaction I had with Cathy were on swiper and when she appears in Isabella's house I didn't even took her home, I stayed with Jill and Isabella.
I use the compressed version of the game, so maybe the compression messes with some things?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
I can see status updates for this on the subreddit but there doesn't seem to have been a release in a very long time. I remember more regular updates for past seasons. Did they completely change how they release them?

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Need help
We know you shoved Cathy's panties in Bella's glove compartment, you pervert!

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The only interaction I had with Cathy were on swiper and when she appears in Isabella's house I didn't even took her home, I stayed with Jill and Isabella.
I use the compressed version of the game, so maybe the compression messes with some things?
very, very unlikely, do you by any chance use a mod? it seems to me like the classic mod glitch.

normally when you take Cathy home, only if you've wooed her on Swyper first, she asks if you want to go further.

in which case she gives you a blowjob, and inexplicably to do so she takes off her underwear which she then leaves in Bella's car.

If you haven't wooed her on Swyper or if you're in a relationship with Maya and Josy this option doesn't even exist.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Need help
as i read your post, 2 answers come to mind.

1: you damn well know you played hide the salami with cathy, and youre just practising the "gee, how did those get there" on us, so that you can gauge our reactions to your story before you try that shit at home with the wife. shame on you sir!

2: if answer 1 is incorrect, then lets add this up. foggy memory, a mysterious pair of panties, and bugs....... youve been roofied by arieth.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
very, very unlikely, do you by any chance use a mod? it seems to me like the classic mod glitch.

normally when you take Cathy home, only if you've wooed her on Swyper first, she asks if you want to go further.

in which case she gives you a blowjob, and inexplicably to do so she takes off her underwear which she then leaves in Bella's car.

If you haven't wooed her on Swyper or if you're in a relationship with Maya and Josy this option doesn't even exist.
I did actually encounter the same thing in one of my playthroughs, and I never did once see that Cathy scene, always turned her down in the car... surprised the fuck out of me as well coz I never did anything with Cathy... not sure what the conditions are to encounter this error but it's there. Had to fix it with URM

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Tried to use a mod, but it didn't work so I re downloaded the game so it's a clean copy of the game, and I play on JoiPlay (Android), so everytime I try to mod a game it just doesn't open
As far as I know, it's an Android port issue. You can't fix it. But you may try different port. Some pages ago, one dude posted a link to his own fresh port version.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Interesting test. To see first-hand MC dumping Josy/Maya in Ep9.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro even if you play BaDIK to escape life's troubles that's totally fine but I would recommend to take advantage of DPC's ability to write and delve deeply into some drama, because it's great. Even if it was your 48th canonic run.

Will there be a party to plan in the next episode, is that known?
Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong but what I got from DPC's ramblings is that every consecutive episode is gonna have a mini-game like that, which means, every consecutive episode is gonna feature some big, big party (not as big as EP9 I hope)

I actually like the party planner mini game
I didn't think I would because normally I hate mini games
I generally believe that mini games in this game are a great distraction and I never understand why people hate them aside from the fact they're playing with one hand :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes