chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Might be Isabella i think... ring is different, but it very well could be just the engagement ring, so it might be another flashback. Its about time anyways to bring some more light into Isabellas Past. If we choose to be with her, we are in a "serious" relationship now, time to get some things on the table, maybe ISabella will tell us things and we can see those via flashback the same way we already saw something with Zoey and the Mc or the college time of Bella.

But i have to say, i dont care that much about the previews.

those previews are needed. if you scroll back, youll see that without new content to discuss, things get weird around here. the last 50 pages minimum are a cry for ep10 to be released....or help......idk, im not a Dr

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Here is the preview to refresh your memory:

It is impossible to tell for certain. All we have to go on is 4 hints. These hints are:
  1. Engagment Ring
  2. Skin Blemishes/Tone
  3. Males wristband
  4. Enviroment
Firstly the engagment ring
Of all the woman in the game we know that Jade and Isabella are the only married woman to be currently in a sexual relationship with the MC.
Looking at the ring of both Isabella and Jade we can clearly see that the ring DOES NOT match either.
Furthermore, the ring is clearly on the womans right hand thus indicating it is a engagment ring NOT a wedding ring.
We do NOT know any women in BAD that are engaged at the current moment. But given that MC does not interact with Jade or Bella during there engagment we can confidently rule them out.
As for Nora, we orignally meet Nora through Swyper a dating app. This decreases the chances of Nora being engaged but does not eliminate it. Furthermore, Nora is seen at McAllens bar without a ring and clearly ready for a sexual night. This is not the behaviour of a engaged woman but not definitive.
Cathy is the other option for a engaged woman. Last we saw Cathy she was NOT enaged but that could have changed for her reintroduction. Although assuming she has become engaged it would be interesting story telling for her to cheat with the MC almost immediately.

Bianca could have become engaged between episode 9 and 10 so she remains a possibility.

Secondly the Skin Blemishes/Tone
Isabella is the easiest to knockout during this evidence. Her skin colour is completely different from the ass in the preview.
Comparing the asses the skin blemishes to Nicole, Sandy, Bianaca and Madame we can knock out all these woman.
Jade's ass also does not share similarities with the ass in the preview. As with Jade, Nora differs in apperence to the ass, however Nora's finger nails in episode 9 do share a resembalence to the nails seen in this preview.

Thridly, the enviroment
The environment observed within this preview is yet to be showcased within the game. Lynettes room has been seen and is showcased on the main menu. It differs heavily from this enviroment reducing her chances.
Nora remains a strong contender in this regard as her house/apartment has yet to be seen by the MC and stands a strong possibility to be a future lewd scene location for the pair.
Jades and Isabellas house/apartments have already been showcased and neither match this enviroment further decreasing the possibility of either being the mysterious ass.

Males wristband
The male hand has the same bracelet as the MC. This is believe is important to rule out the possibility of it being a flashback of James and Bella.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Too conclude, every known girl has reasons for it NOT to be there ass. Thus, leaving the mysterious ass a mystery.

Or somehow Leah has return
It's been sorta funny to see the evolution of this post as your investigation progressed. You've done a terrific job, really, and you made it so easy to read. I wonder what your real-life job is, you must be a detective or some sort of an investigator.

In regard to skin blemishes, there are a couple of skin marks that are actually very easy to miss
and I opened the game to see if someone has a match and here's what I found.
Also, about the wristband, I don't really remember MC wearing it, but it's beside the point. Could it be that this wristband was a gift from his father Neil? Did we ever see his dad wear it, during flashbacks with Lynette maybe?

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
It's been sorta funny to see the evolution of this post as your investigation progressed. You've done a terrific job, really, and you made it so easy to read. I wonder what your real-life job is, you must be a detective or some sort of an investigator.

In regard to skin blemishes, there are a couple of skin marks that are actually very easy to miss
Also, about the wristband, I don't really remember MC wearing it, but it's beside the point. Could it be that this wristband was a gift from his father Neil? Did we ever see his dad wear it, during flashbacks with Lynette maybe?
I think we have a winner. The background also gives off the kind of vibes I would expect to see in Nora's home.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Firstly the engagment ring
Of all the woman in the game we know that Jade and Isabella are the only married woman to be currently in a sexual relationship with the MC.
Looking at the ring of both Isabella and Jade we can clearly see that the ring DOES NOT match either.
Furthermore, the ring is clearly on the womans right hand thus indicating it is a engagment ring NOT a wedding ring.
We do NOT know any women in BAD that are engaged at the current moment. But given that MC does not interact with Jade or Bella during there engagment we can confidently rule them out.
As for Nora, we orignally meet Nora through Swyper a dating app. This decreases the chances of Nora being engaged but does not eliminate it. Furthermore, Nora is seen at McAllens bar without a ring and clearly ready for a sexual night. This is not the behaviour of a engaged woman but not definitive.
Cathy is the other option for a engaged woman. Last we saw Cathy she was NOT enaged but that could have changed for her reintroduction. Although assuming she has become engaged it would be interesting story telling for her to cheat with the MC almost immediately.

Bianca could have become engaged between episode 9 and 10 so she remains a possibility.
Not sure if you've noticed but that ring is on her right hand, not the left.

And let's face it, if it is in fact Nora with an engagement/wedding ring, With the quality of ass she brings to the table(bed :D), perhaps the MC is the one who gave it to her.
:cool:

And, I personally don't believe that's anything like Bianca's ass.

And I would LOVE to be wrong about that.
Hmmmmmmm Biaaaannnncaaaa...

big_yum2.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
I think we have a winner.
I mean, I could be wrong. There's a mark on Nora's ass that isn't there in the preview.

Not sure if you've noticed but that ring is on her right hand, not the left.
Think that's why he said it's an engagement ring instead of a wedding ring.

And let's face it, if it is in fact Nora with an engagement/wedding ring, With the quality of ass she brings to the table(bed :D), perhaps the MC is the one who gave it to her.
God damn it this would be REALLY hot and then considering she's looking for a future husband and father of her future kids I can see it happen although highly unlikely.

And I would LOVE to be wrong about that.
Hmmmmmmm Biaaaannnncaaaa...

big_yum2.gif
The least horny Bianca's fan.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

I don't know why people think that's an engagement ring. Clearly, that's the right arm and women don't wear engagement rings on their right hand. That's just a ring.

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
Need help
I'm at the tennis match between Isabella and Jill with tylbat and after the match ends I get a scene where we are with Isabella in her car and she takes out of her glove compartment Cathy's panties, shows them to mc and then decides to end whatever she was doing with the MC.
The thing is: I don't remember where did I get Cathy's panties, the only interaction I had with her was in swyper and that's it, didn't even accompany her to her home, I stayed with Jill and Isabella.
Did I get them someway that I don't remember? Is that a bug?

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
Need help
I'm at the tennis match between Isabella and Jill with tylbat and after the match ends I get a scene where we are with Isabella in her car and she takes out of her glove compartment Cathy's panties, shows them to mc and then decides to end whatever she was doing with the MC.
The thing is: I don't remember where did I get Cathy's panties, the only interaction I had with her was in swyper and that's it, didn't even accompany her to her home, I stayed with Jill and Isabella.
Did I get them someway that I don't remember? Is that a bug?
if you used mod then it is a bug created by it

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes