Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
gotta wonder if having a couple of those rigs with 6000 adas would cut on development time
Nope. They are geared more towards A.I. and physics research, and similar tasks. The only thing you might get is more memory, which would allow DPC to put even more stuff in the scenes (and is that really what we need?)....but dollar for dollar it would be less productive.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
B
I don't understand some of you people. How can anyone justify his deplorable actions? So what if he's too much of a pussy to come out!?! That gives him the right to manipulate, assault, cheat, lie and use people? How would you feel if your boyfriend/girlfriend lied to you, used you, dragged you along for years because "I'm too scared to come out"? I'm pretty sure all of you would be angry. I'm certain I'd be in prison for stabbing him to death if that happened to me. Chad is not misunderstood. He's just a despicable person.
Because stabbing someone to death is not despicable.:unsure:

Reactions: Bleiu

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Wow this place has come a long way now we talking about gay villains its a wonderful time we live in. Get Help!!!!:Kappa::Kappa::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Chad's not a bad guy what he did to Sage wasn't right but you can understand where he coming from doesn't make it ok but he not a villain if anything he's misunderstood.
Does it seem to you that he is doing better with Troy? And in theory at least he should care about him

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Interesting test. To see first-hand MC dumping Josy/Maya in Ep9.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, it's so sad.
Fortunately, I am spared these sad experiences, because for my MC there is only the Divine Quinn in the game.
Glory to the Divine and Merciful Quinn, who relieves from mental anguish.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes