Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I don't think you guys appreciate how hard to is to be a simp 24/7
It takes time & dedication
These lovely ladies aren't going to simp for themselves
Yeah, you have to work three different jobs so they can spend all your money and not look for fools gentlemen elsewhere, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, you have to work three different jobs so they can spend all your money and not look for fools gentlemen elsewhere, eh?
I have faith Josy, Maya & Riona wouldn't leave just because I don't shower them with gifts
Those beautiful ladies would rather a man who is kind, sweet & cares about their feelings

Heck Quinn is probably the same

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm beginning to think Orgitas thinks women will try and take advantage of me
I have to disagree with you bro
Women are to kind and sweet to do something bad like that
Look at Maya she is a shining example of how sweet women are

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I have faith Josy, Maya & Riona wouldn't leave just because I don't shower them with gifts
Those beautiful ladies would rather a man who is kind, sweet & cares about their feelings

Heck Quinn is probably the same
Take a shower joshy92 don't make me call the health inspector ( como decimos en mi ciudad, me estas dando mucha papaya cachon jajaja).

7xtcno.jpg

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Those jock arseholes should get their hands of Riona
Such a sweet & Caring woman like her is far too good for them
She needs a caring sensitive man like me
screenshot0359.png

Also, sweet and caring Riona needs a true man that will treat her as she really wanna be treated. And this guy is me:cool::devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 8, 2021
Hey, what's the difference between the download sections? I mean Season 3 + Ep 9, Ep 9 prelude, and Season 1 + 2?

I can guess what the Ep 9 prelude is, but does the Season 3 + Ep 9 not include Season 1 + 2?

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes