Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Nice analysis.
I still have one candidate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He is good candidate too, because he is in fact the very first (of those whom we can notice) who visited the bathroom.

What if this major choice wasn't designed to expose a cheater?
I, personally, never told that. I think it's mostly the choice of sharing the boat with cheater(s) or sink this boat, while neutrality allows us just not participate and watch where is this boat going. Any choice will have consequences and I doubt that you will like both Chick and DIK ones, while Neutral are hardly achievable at that moment, since you can do only 3 Chick or DIK choices previously to get this option.

What if this major choice wasn't designed to expose a cheater?
No LI runs the risk of being the cheater. They don't go to the toilet and they also learn everything.
No MG - 100%, but I'm not sure in SGs. I hope it will not touch them too.

- In EP8, if you pay attention, you know what to study and when to get 110% on every midterm. Oddly enough, English has to be learned together with Josy, Maya, Derek and the MC.
you can boost one up to 140% or do a balanced preparation and get 120% for both, add here Derek's cheats and Magnar boosts and all this tests are quite easy at the second half of Season 2. Regarding learning English, it's because last time they learned math, with only difference - w/o Derek, but with Jill.

- In EP9 actually all cheat contestants are not at the dorm party. You learn.
emm, what? EP8 probably? Also, studying doesn't guarantee that person will not cheat. Studying and cheating gives the better result. Because otherwise you will look very suspective during midterms. Just like Gina. And she participated at the dorm party, she had a lot of fun there :ROFLMAO:
ep8_party_fuck_event2.jpg

Guy to the left is the one, whom we also met and the Halloween party (not 100% sure, since some model details are different, like hands and nose? but profile and hair are 100% matching):

ep9_dik1_derek_event10.jpg
ep9_diks_ph3_mj_event139.jpg

But now comes something interesting.
But it doesn't end there. The MC then meets Sage later that same day. On the same day? Isabella was wearing the top that day, which Sage recognized in EP9. Sage also asks the MC if he has studied and gives the MC some tips about the midterm exams. Sage is a Burke, that will be important later.
While WE (as players) haven't seen Bella in this outfit, I suppose Sage had. It looks like her "home" outfit, since she wears it when checking the tests in EP9, also she comes in this outfit to the party. Sage has nothing with Bella regarding midterms/exams/whatever, Bella is not her teacher, she is her mentor on diploma work.
Of course Sage gave MC some tips, because she is oh her 4rd year, while MC is a freshman.

You put a sence into everything and link absolutely different events at the same time. Sometimes you should just hear and trust people, w/o any overthinking. We haven't seen Elena in classes and even in campus. To link her somehow to the cheating sheets and this particular midterms we need to know 100% that she was there same day. Midterms takes time (2 hours?), and I don't think that those cheating papers was intended and left for a different groups of students.

Even for one group, such cheating is arrogance and an incredible risk, but leaving them there even longer is just madness. And it is unlikely that the questions and tests are the same for students of different years as well. Elena on her 2nd? And if I remember right MC mentioned while talking with Maya that they will have common classes like English and math only during the first year.

It's just a fun moment with Elena and I heavliy doubt, that she occupy bathroom booth in campus for hours to play a 3-tile on phone.

Isabella met with Isabella when she was wearing the particular top, i.e. after the MC asked Isabella about the English test questions. Sage informs her father about this and there is a reason for that. That reason could be Cathy.
:oops: So, we have 2 Bella's ? or have you made a typo again?
So, MC, jokingly, asks Bella about the answers to the tests (or at least just checks the boundaries of what is allowed), Bella... she goes to Sage (we remember that she had a preconceived opinion about her, which changed after a couple of meetings in the library regarding her diploma work) to get answers to tests for MC... and puts them in the bathroom booth. Since MC did not ask anyone about math, but it is the answers to it that he finds first. I would say that this is all far-fetched. What Cathy? She changed job a weeks ago...

Cathy had connections to the DIKs, especially Rusty. She helped the DIKs from the beginning and I think also with the midterm exams for the freshmen. The Diks had their hands full with the founding and perhaps had the wrong priorities. She gave the DIKs the test questions for English and mathematics. Cathy will have informed Stephen about this in her letter of resignation. But Stephen has to react now.
Rusty is on 3rd year and definitely haven't English and math classes and tests. We haven't seen any other DIKs in classes with an except for Derek, since MC and him are both freshmen and on 1st year.

Cathy was intimate with Stephen, while Bella probably not (if she is not liying regarding 3 years w/o man). Cathy doesn't have feelings for Stephen, it was just an affair. That's why she even ventured to use Swyper. Stephen is interested in Bella, it's obvious, but just like in the case of Cathy, it's not about feelings, but about the desire to have an affair and sex.

With the help of Sage, he puts Elena in the bathroom, where Elena discovers the papers. She waits to see who uses her and that includes the MC. He has it in hand. The only problem now is so that the MC can be good at math and Cathy noticed that too. So Stephen changed the English test questions beforehand. How? The questions and answers were the same, but the order was not.
oh god :HideThePain::FacePalm:
Do you even realise that MC should be on Bella's branch for this to work, because otherwise we have an option with Bella not liking MC (for example). The same with Elena. If you won't accept her special shot at the dorm party, then they are not bonding and become friends. Scene in Halloween then played in this way:

ep9_party_planning7d.jpg

Why the hell Elena have to help MC if she even doesn't consider him as friend? And not even help, but take a risk and do a dirty stuff, for the sake of what? Why you think that somebody would help MC while he even never asked for? This cheating sheets was prepared for some person or a several persons and our major choice probably won't touch MC himself, but may (and probably will) affect somebody else fate and college life, and as it usually happenes, chain of events will play out in a couple of ways at least. All this may accumulate to the end of the game with some of other our choices and actions (smoking weed, probably doing different drugs in the future, public sex, using restaraunt, affairs with teachers...), so even MC can be affected and get a bad game ending due to this, but don't expect something, at least until the second half or end of S4 in such case.

Since we haven't any differences in scenes with Bella, Elena, Sage regarding midterms and so on - it haven't any sence.

Why is that important? The DIKs still had the old first semester intermediate exam questions and Isabella stands out so that they are the correct answers to other questions. The trap worked. The MC is clean because he had the right answers to the right questions. But the person who didn't have that learned with the old midterm exam questions that the DIKs had. Stephen Burke makes a deal and finds out who cheated and can watch that person. Why should he do that?
First part of this is a good take. I mean it may explain where and how this answers came from. And why somebody fucked up putting correct answers to a non-matching questions. Somebody was in a hurry or just too dumb.

But it's just a version, since we haven't a clue how tests and questions are changed from year to year. Are they just being mixed or they changed in a more complex way. Because the other reason for this to happen is that you need to remember all answers well, including the questions numbers. It's easy to fuck up just by reading and trying to remember things. Especially when you hurry, dumb or you doesn't study at all, but just trying to rely on such cheating stuff at midterms and exams. Who was a definitely "not ready" stereotype, so MC noticed that? Gina. She even didn't tried to write something. She was sitting with empty papers, relying on those cheating sheets in the bathroom booth.

This person resold Cathy's old freshmen midterm exam questions and that is not good for B&R. I thought of Tommy first

Tommy wouldn't sell anything to the alphas that would help them. But Dawe and Anthony failed the exams. At this, Anthony mentioned to Cathy that he passed the exams, to which Cathy says he didn't. Cathy realized that Dawe and Anthony were cheating because Cathy had already changed the midterm exam questions a year earlier and let them both fail the exams. She did this partly to protect herself. Here we have a reason why Cathy Cluck existed in EP4. Cathy wanted Dawe and Anthony out of the way because of the midterm exams. Then the MC also humiliated Dawe in EP2 and the DIKs fucked his Arieth. Pure revenge and two birds with one stone.
Another good take. Alphas is also a plausible version, especially in conjunction with those mismatched questions/answers. Since even to cheat, the person should have some intelligence, but Dawe & Anthony are dumb as fuck, like Arieth. And since we seen Anthony and Dawe at this midterms... As I said it also sounds plausible. They are not freshmen, I even can't predict how much years they failed math and English classes. Cathy mentioned that both will probably stay for another year. So it's already happened, we just don't know how much times.

Reactions: zarachi

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
the problem with the non trouple is managing the event well, something DPC doesn't excel at, it risks becoming a WTF moment in most games (like "fuck fuck fuck"). but i agree with you that their fate is sealed and that MC can do nothing "as a friend" to save the relationship.
There are a lot of available choices before the end of S2 and a couple in EP9 already. Like what to say them during their fight regarding costumes prices. This choices is recorded in variables, so it's not just a dialogues with no consequences. Almost all of previous "
taking particular side" choices are recorded and transferred into S3. MC can help them with their relationship survival being their good friend. Or he can distance from then and not take care at all, so they will probably break up soon or later w/o mediation from MC side. Or our MC can intentionally sabotage their relationship, while staying in friendzone, with a wishes to grab solo Josy or Maya. That's why the solo routes always seemed very bad to me. Because our MC says to himself at first that they are his friends and he promised not to hurt them (ok, at least for Maya - to Derek). The most peacefull option to get a solo is through a throuple, I suppose, when all 3 will realise that it's not working or they don't want it anymore and then you make a choice and nobody is hurt, since all 3 talked and agreed. Otherwise, solo route raised from the friendship should become a big drama, regardless of girl picked.

handling of Jill's friends remains weird, but I have to admit that DPC got away with it, now MC has seen them, he only needs to see them again on any occasion (e.g. the initiative Jill cares so much about) with official mates to understand what's going on. (hoping that DPC does not want to make him look like an idiot again)
I think this relate to Jill's branch exclusively. MC have no clue who that man & woman and probably he won't know it outside the Jill branch. Even in a Jill break up scenario MC says that it's not his business anymore. So the borders is placed quite strictly as for me.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There are a lot of available choices before the end of S2 and a couple in EP9 already. Like what to say them during their fight regarding costumes prices. This choices is recorded in variables, so it's not just a dialogues with no consequences. Almost all of previous "
taking particular side" choices are recorded and transferred into S3. MC can help them with their relationship survival being their good friend. Or he can distance from then and not take care at all, so they will probably break up soon or later w/o mediation from MC side. Or our MC can intentionally sabotage their relationship, while staying in friendzone, with a wishes to grab solo Josy or Maya. That's why the solo routes always seemed very bad to me. Because our MC says to himself at first that they are his friends and he promised not to hurt them (ok, at least for Maya - to Derek). The most peacefull option to get a solo is through a throuple, I suppose, when all 3 will realise that it's not working or they don't want it anymore and then you make a choice and nobody is hurt, since all 3 talked and agreed. Otherwise, solo route raised from the friendship should become a big drama, regardless of girl picked.

I think this relate to Jill's branch exclusively. MC have no clue who that man & woman and probably he won't know it outside the Jill branch. Even in a Jill break up scenario MC says that it's not his business anymore. So the borders is placed quite strictly as for me.
In reality most variables change some dialogue, the game doesn't forget but rarely makes a difference, of course until now.

A scenario in which Maya and Josy, without the trouple, can stay together or split up would involve a lot of extra work for DPC, quite unnecessary extra work given that inherent 'discarded' LIs

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
Many of you are right and justified in your criticism of the developpment time from what I've read but I don't share the doomer energy from recently.
I too would have wanted two releases this year but if you take into account all factors, the dev time is really not that bad for the best game on the platform.

There was the minigame overall that took like around 2 months (yes I know some of you don't care about mini-games but some do, including DPC apparently), the 2 weeks vacation which was very much deserved after so many years of developpment without ever taking time to rest and finally the PCs upgrades which took about 2-3 weeks of dev time if I remember correctly.

All in all, that's about 3 months of developpment that we won't be seeing allocated in the following updates. Furthermore, we've seen noticable progress of the time taken for the animations since the hardware upgrades !

Try to take into account those 3 months, the fact that all his side content is now streamlined with an established process and the fact that his computers are more powerful and finally calibrated as he needs them to be.

If you do so, you end up with an estimated 7 months of actual dev time for episode 10 instead of more or less 10 months without thinking about these factors.
It could be very much possible that we do go back to the 6-7 months dev time between updates if all goes well !

Of course it's also possible that I am very VERY much wrong and nothing changes or worse, dev time keeps on increasing with every episode...

Time will tell.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
In reality most variables change some dialogue, the game doesn't forget but rarely makes a difference, of course until now.

A scenario in which Maya and Josy, without the trouple, can stay together or split up would involve a lot of extra work for DPC, quite unnecessary extra work given that inherent 'discarded' LIs
I could agree that a lot of variables will be used just for dialogues and changing some of the lines in them, while there is no point to do so for MC who taking girls side here and there, especially sooo far away, starting from EP6. It have more sense than just dialogues. And doing all such huge work, RP changings, variables and so on just to show us some different dialogues in a future, at least when we are talking about J&M sounds like a nonsense to me. It's the same as "feelings for Josy/Maya" choice in EP5. It's important and have to be played out with some significant outcomes. That's why we are getting so different scenes with girl we picked feelings for, if we stayed friends with them. To nullify all this, reducing it to a difference in dialogues would be a nightmare for DPC and players too, it would become a huge fake choice, behind which there is nothing and does not mean anything.

I can accept and understand some choices which are only emulates choices, making the immersion from fake importance, but it's different when we talk about J&M or other MG branches. Each of them have linked and related important choices, while the J&M have the biggest number and potential permutations and outcomes.

Speaking of game complexity and sub-branching of established branchings - well, DPC probably fully knew what he is going for and what to expect in a future. At least such choices should be in his main(core) plot plans he came with originally, because it's important and allows the game to remain decent and consistent. Knowing DPC he will ratherly do more episodes or will increase their size, than he will cut content and simplify things, nullify work he done before and so on, even if work will become TOO complex closer to the game end.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I could agree that a lot of variables will be used just for dialogues and changing some of the lines in them, while there is no point to do so for MC who taking girls side here and there, especially sooo far away, starting from EP6. It have more sense than just dialogues. And doing all such huge work, RP changings, variables and so on just to show us some different dialogues in a future, at least when we are talking about J&M sounds like a nonsense to me. It's the same as "feelings for Josy/Maya" choice in EP5. It's important and have to be played out with some significant outcomes. That's why we are getting so different scenes with girl we picked feelings for, if we stayed friends with them. To nullify all this, reducing it to a difference in dialogues would be a nightmare for DPC and players too, it would become a huge fake choice, behind which there is nothing and does not mean anything.

I can accept and understand some choices which are only emulates choices, making the immersion from fake importance, but it's different when we talk about J&M or other MG branches. Each of them have linked and related important choices, while the J&M have the biggest number and potential permutations and outcomes.

Speaking of game complexity and sub-branching of established branchings - well, DPC probably fully knew what he is going for and what to expect in a future. At least such choices should be in his main(core) plot plans he came with originally, because it's important and allows the game to remain decent and consistent. Knowing DPC he will ratherly do more episodes or will increase their size, than he will cut content and simplify things, nullify work he done before and so on, even if work will become TOO complex closer to the game end.
there was a choice about whether or not to warn Maya about Quinn, and the consequences of this theoretically important choice are to date very minimal (change Maya's initial team at the scavenger hunt and a few RPs after Patrick's arrival)

if such a seemingly important choice has such weak consequences I don't see why having a slightly more empathetic approach to the girls' fight should have who knows what consequence.

but the larger point remains that once MC is not involved the extra workload in dealing with Maya and Josy both as a couple and as individuals is completely superfluous. if DPC wants to break up the couple why should it also provide a path whereby the couple remains together but still disconnected from MC?

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Many of you are right and justified in your criticism of the developpment time from what I've read but I don't share the doomer energy from recently.
I too would have wanted two releases this year but if you take into account all factors, the dev time is really not that bad for the best game on the platform.

There was the minigame overall that took like around 2 months (yes I know some of you don't care about mini-games but some do, including DPC apparently), the 2 weeks vacation which was very much deserved after so many years of developpment without ever taking time to rest and finally the PCs upgrades which took about 2-3 weeks of dev time if I remember correctly.

All in all, that's about 3 months of developpment that we won't be seeing allocated in the following updates. Furthermore, we've seen noticable progress of the time taken for the animations since the hardware upgrades !

Try to take into account those 3 months, the fact that all his side content is now streamlined with an established process and the fact that his computers are more powerful and finally calibrated as he needs them to be.

If you do so, you end up with an estimated 7 months of actual dev time for episode 10 instead of more or less 10 months without thinking about these factors.
It could be very much possible that we do go back to the 6-7 months dev time between updates if all goes well !

Of course it's also possible that I am very VERY much wrong and nothing changes or worse, dev time keeps on increasing with every episode...

Time will tell.
Dev time between updates tends to take longer not get shorter for these games. I think people are just worn out and annoyed with how long these games take to make especially if they like the game. When I first joined this site out of the first three games I played two are still not finished 5 years later :LOL:. The scammers that release a trickle to milk, go radio silent or abandon because they're 6 grandmas and gerbil tragically died don't help people's patience.

Which is why any delay or effort into stuff seen as superfluous is like nails on a chalkboard.

There's going to be 15-16 episodes if I'm remembering correctly? At 1-2 updates a year this won't be finished until 2026-28 it's a long time to wait and that's without any delays happening.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Time will tell.
While I don't like the long development time we now have it doesn't take away anything for me unless we start getting shitty updates. At this point DPC is who he is and apart from something massive happening won't change. Could I be wrong sure but we at least we near the end. There is another side to it if DPC made smaller episode people would have less time to bitch and come up with crazy ideas that will never happen and that would be a truly awful thing to happen :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Aratorn and Joshy92

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i have said this a few times before whether on this thread or that of another game that has a long time between updates. at least with those games, there are several hours of gameplay after a long update cycle. and since i play all LI's and the others route (many times each) i get more than satisfied with a game i play for free. people really need to stop complaining about a games development time here, especially since most of us here are playing for free. well that's my comment..now i'm done.

exer

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017

Time will tell.
This would be a completely reasonable and rational argument, if it wasn't a team making tens of thousands of dollars a month. Assuming the average amount they make per person on their patreon is just $5 per person, with the current 12,639 patrons, that's $63,195, minus 5% for fees, that's still $60,035 a month they get. Or $720,420 per year. That's pretty close to a real game's yearly budget (most of those $10+ mil budgets are mostly just marketing and publishing costs), and more than a lot of indie dev budgets, and this is just a mostly linear visual novel that uses Ren'Py and DAZ. So the game isn't particularly difficult to code and the renders and animations aren't super complicated to make. So much of the work is done for you, or in the case of DAZ, you can just buy an asset instead of doing any of the work. It's overall significantly less work than a real game. Being this many years into development, they should also know what they're doing at this point. They shouldn't be spending a lot of time experimenting and trying to figure basic things out. They're experienced enough and making more than enough money to be working more efficiently, rather than less. If they're really falling behind, they have the money to bring on more people. Or if there's certain people dragging them down, they should be replacing them. They simply choose not to.

There's also the fact that there's plenty of other games without these same issues. My favorite example are games from the team over at NLT Media. They've put out two full games with better animations and incredibly high quality gameplay and renders in the time this game has been in development, and they're almost done with a third. They put out substantial updates significantly more often too. NLT has about 1.5k more patrons, but don't have the higher tiers that this game does, so they likely make roughly the same amount too. When they start getting to the end of one game, they even start on another and are able to put out regular updates on both. That way when one game is done, the next one has a decent amount of content in it and has had time for people to find it and get invested in it.

This is a professional team, and from what I've seen, one of the biggest earners in the adult game industry. They need to be held to a higher standard than maybe one update a year that only has maybe a few hours of content. It's one thing when it's one person or a game without much support, but this isn't that kind of game.
So many of these older games seem to be slowing down development as they get closer to the end, seemingly to milk their fanbases as long as possible. I imagine it's out of fear that once the project is done, people wont be interested in another. Or worse, out of laziness and greed. They're just trying to make as much as possible while working as little as possible. It's a real problem that people should really start calling these big devs out for. And more importantly, stop supporting. Because no matter what's going on, you can be it would get sorted out very quickly once people start jumping ship.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
While I don't like the long development time we now have it doesn't take away anything for me unless we start getting shitty updates. At this point DPC is who he is and apart from something massive happening won't change. Could I be wrong sure but we at least we near the end. There is another side to it if DPC made smaller episode people would have less time to bitch and come up with crazy ideas that will never happen and that would be a truly awful thing to happen :ROFLMAO:
in fact that's for sure: such long development times (combined with slow plot advancement anyway) have greatly killed the desire to talk about what might happen in the future of the story, because suddenly that future has become so distant

how long can it be interesting to talk about the fate of Bella's husband? or who ravaged the DIKs' mansion? or any other loose ends?

the season 3 finale will be there in about 2 years, by then something important will have happened, but is it worth talking about?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
in fact that's for sure: such long development times (combined with slow plot advancement anyway) have greatly killed the desire to talk about what might happen in the future of the story, because suddenly that future has become so distant

how long can it be interesting to talk about the fate of Bella's husband? or who ravaged the DIKs' mansion? or any other loose ends?

the season 3 finale will be there in about 2 years, by then something important will have happened, but is it worth talking about?
We have Dalli and Kpyna for the speculating. Especially once they have snorted some redbull. Then we, vultures, swoop in and pile on stuff if we agree or not. POretty good system, no? :p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We have Dalli and Kpyna for the speculating. Especially once they have snorted some redbull. Then we, vultures, swoop in and pile on stuff if we agree or not. POretty good system, no? :p
no, I would say not at all

Dailix himself doesn't believe in his theories, they are food for thought, let's say so...

Kpyna is relatively new, it is right that he still has some enthusiasm, his approach is quite analytical

considering how internete works I doubt that a post above 10 lines is read by more than 1% of the users, and replies also seem to me to be quite rare

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

For me anyway it hasn't kill anything and honestly there hasn't been a shortage in speculating not with Dalli and Kpyna who I thank for my daily reading :ROFLMAO:. The thing is 9 didn't really give a lot to talk of course there was good stuff to talk about but it was more setup for whats coming

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Time will tell.
This is simply NOT how DPC works.
If he doesn't have to spend time with minigames anymore for the next episodes, he'll just use this gain on time to make more renders. More and longer SFW animations. He'll NOT use this gain in time to release faster. He already made very clear he doesn't give a fuck in improve development time.
And think this game will be finished by around 2028 is already be unrealistic naive. Because this will be assume the 1 update/year pace will be kept until game is finished. But we are already in the 1 update per year phase and development time keep increasing every new update so you can be sure that future episodes will take more than a year to make. By the end of season 3, he'll already be taken a full whole year to make a update, and all episodes of season 4 will probably take more than year to make.

The way things are going and DPC is, this game won't be finished in this decade at all, if ever.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For me anyway it hasn't kill anything and honestly there hasn't been a shortage in speculating not with Dalli and Kpyna who I thank for my daily reading :ROFLMAO:. The thing is 9 didn't really give a lot to talk of course there was good stuff to talk about but it was more setup for whats coming
you read Dallix's posts entirely? heck... :eek: :eek: :eek:

after the seventh and eighth chapters the situation was very similar. that the ninth chapter was particularly empty is an illusion due to the overall disappointment of the chapter, but more or less the same things happened that had happened in the last chapters: little but nothing

Reactions: jimbro

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This is simply NOT how DPC works.
If he doesn't have to spend time with minigames anymore for the next episodes, he'll just use this gain on time to make more renders. More and longer SFW animations. He'll NOT use this gain in time to release faster. He already made very clear he doesn't give a fuck in improve development time.
And think this game will be finished by around 2028 is already be unrealistic naive. Because this will be assume the 1 update/year pace will be kept until game is finished. But we are already in the 1 update per year phase and development time keep increasing every new update so you can be sure that future episodes will take more than a year to make. By the end of season 3, he'll already be taken a full whole year to make a update, and all episodes of season 4 will probably take more than year to make.

The way things are going and DPC is, this game won't be finished in this decade at all, if ever.
Keep in mind we getting in another interlude for the forth season which DPC will probably make bigger then the last one. That said I don't think things are as bad as some act but maybe I'm the foolish one. People wait longer for buggy AAA games so there are worse spots to be

Reactions: Bubba McSmith
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes