Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
it's probably Patrick coming in, and take Maya home. so in episode 11 we have to save her:rolleyes::whistle:
Maybe he walks in on a 3some hope mc fills up Josy's pussy and covers Maya face before that happens :devilish: I don't see that happening, it might be to soon but what if it Josy and Maya break up and you get to have sex with one of them

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Letum0317

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maybe he walks in on a 3some hope mc fills up Josy's pussy and covers Maya face before that happens :devilish: I don't see that happening, it might be to soon but what if it Josy and Maya break up and you get to have sex with one of them
we've seen the first real sign of crisis in the last chapter and we only see it without trouple. it's impossible for its effect to manifest itself already in the next chapter. maya and josy's break up is a major event expected at least from the fourth chapter onwards.
i think it's season ending stuff

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
If this was any other AVN here on F95 Patrick would make Maya "Earn" that tuition fee.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
we've seen the first real sign of crisis in the last chapter and we only see it without trouple. it's impossible for its effect to manifest itself already in the next chapter. maya and josy's break up is a major event expected at least from the fourth chapter onwards.
episode more than likely will use time skip here and there, so i can see a josy maya drama as a cliffhanger of the episode.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think it will be in 11 or 12. The only reason I give it small chance of having sooner is episode 10 could end up covering a whole month(we know it starts November 1 and covers Thanksgiving or least Thanksgiving party ) that does give time for something to happen

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
episode more than likely will use time skip here and there, so i can see a josy maya drama as a cliffhanger of the episode.
the time skip doesn't change anything, the problem isn't that the time isn't mature for the relationship between the two girls to collapse, but that DPC doesn't think he wants to waste such an opportunity.

as the season finale he was forced to overdramatise the fact that MC discovered that Sage and Tybalt are adopted brothers (because that's the canon version)

the twists at the end of the chapter were almost all teases, where much less happened than expected, perhaps the only real one was Josy's arrival which started the last chapter of the first season

to me it seems too early in the third season.

it would change everything if the breakup of the couple would lead to some new situation that would give a boost to the story, and I'm not referring to the " solo routes", which affect not all the runs, but something more general

Last edited:

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
Hey guys, in episode 10 what if MC uses the DIK secret code to keep Josy Maya a secret after they get caught at end of episode 9? At least this might not anger Tommy.

I have a hunch he might do this...or else, the secret code may have a larger role in the main story or something.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Hey guys, in episode 10 what if MC uses the DIK secret code to keep Josy Maya a secret after they get caught at end of episode 9? At least this might not anger Tommy.

I have a hunch he might do this...or else, the secret code may have a larger role in the main story or something.
eh, I wouldn't think so. The code is more to keep things a secret from the outside world. Though not mentioning it, ever is one hook... It would be bad to call the code with the throuple. Mostly because Tommy will project, transfer, and stew to the point of a pseudo rampage. Also I would imagine if the MC were to use the code it would be for an event that isn't locked by a single LI path - i.e a canon event.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i forgot: it can't be the season finale unless it's a canon event, which would mean that the trouple would have to go through it as well, possibly restoring it. i always considered the possibility that this time the trouple was an illusion as well

since the crisis is only evident outside the trouple it seems to me very unlikely

goubiboulgaa

Jul 18, 2021
Quick question regarding episode 8 (if I am not mistaken) free-roam with the dorm party.
is there any consequence from MC being drunk at the party beyond some flavor changes during the conversation?
IE is this affecting some variable ?

Reactions: zarachi

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
After those scenes, I only have one big scene left to make. It's both lewd and story-related and could almost be counted as two scenes. I don't know how big it will be, but it is an important main girl scene, and I predict it will mean plenty of work.
That's interesting. I don't know if he's referring to the Others branch, because there are three candidates: Riona, Zoey, and Lily. They all need lewd scenes with plot content. If he's talking exclusively about MG, then Sage, who doesn't have a normal intimate sex scene, Jill, who opens up sexually from episode to episode, and Josy come to mind.
This week, I also locked the credits section for Episode 10 and added 160+ new Massive DIKs to the game. I have ensured that the end credits roll fine so that task is out of the way. If you want your name in the credits, the post to add your name is . Note that any new names added to that post at this point will appear earliest in Episode 11.
If I'm not mistaken he starts requesting nicknames to be published in the credits a month to a month and a half before release.
I was positively surprised it roughly took me 6 hours to get through it.
6 hours just for one branch? Sounds very promising, but you still need to be skeptical of such words.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
He said that the lewd scene would be a plot point, meaning this scene could not be avoided and would be closely related to the main plot. And he said in one sentence. So there will be a plot event first and then the sex. If he's talking about the main girl and we mean Josy, then it will be something that could lead to the breakup of the trouple. For example, they might fight again and temporarily split up and Josy might come to MC for comfort no matter what branch he's on. That sounds plausible. In that case, for the remaining 11 and 12 episodes, the protagonist will have the choice to try to reconcile them or to fight them completely. But on the other hand it's unclear what will happen in the fourth season if the third season develops so rapidly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
Aug 17, 2021
The game is so good im going to wait 1 year to upgrade my pc for full experience in 32 inch monitor instead of gaming laptop 17 inch hoping there is season 4 for this game fkng hella love it.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
That's interesting. I don't know if he's referring to the Others branch, because there are three candidates: Riona, Zoey, and Lily. They all need lewd scenes with plot content. If he's talking exclusively about MG, then Sage, who doesn't have a normal intimate sex scene, Jill, who opens up sexually from episode to episode, and Josy come to mind.

If I'm not mistaken he starts requesting nicknames to be published in the credits a month to a month and a half before release.

6 hours just for one branch? Sounds very promising, but you still need to be skeptical of such words.
6 hours long for episode 10, let me hesitate todd, I mean DPC, shit.

7yifbn.jpg

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
The game is so good im going to wait 1 year to upgrade my pc for full experience in 32 inch monitor instead of gaming laptop 17 inch hoping there is season 4 for this game fkng hella love it.
32 incher, eh? The MC almost has competition! Best not introduce it to Sage or Josy - They are cock fiends!

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

I started this week by working on a lewd scene. It wasn't a particularly long scene and I finished posing its animations and static renders after a couple of days of work.

After that, I moved on to posing renders for a few free-roam event scenes, and I think I'm done with nearly every scene of the remaining free-roam events now. I'm not crossing them off the checklist because they also need phone content. I will know more about this progress after spending time playtesting them.

Playtesting and polishing the episode always tend to add and alter some of my work. I can talk about this process a bit more in a future status update to let you gain some knowledge on it.

At the moment, I want to keep creating what's left to create. So, I moved on to writing some of the remaining content. I wrote a normal scene and another lewd scene for a main girl. I've just started posing the renders for the normal scene and will continue creating art for these two scenes next week.

I realized I missed creating 10-20 renders for another lewd scene, which I will also spend some time doing soon.

After those scenes, I only have one big scene left to make. It's both lewd and story-related and could almost be counted as two scenes. I don't know how big it will be, but it is an important main girl scene, and I predict it will mean plenty of work.

My render slaves are working hard. I have zero static renders in the queue, and the animation queue has grown to 32 animations.

This week, I also locked the credits section for Episode 10 and added 160+ new Massive DIKs to the game. I have ensured that the end credits roll fine so that task is out of the way. If you want your name in the credits, the post to add your name is . Note that any new names added to that post at this point will appear earliest in Episode 11.

I also created the episode end screen and started on the episode end reports - but I can't finish them until later.

Furthermore, I have added every special render to the episode. This part is at least ready to be playtested. But I haven't created Pack Quest yet, so it will have to wait a bit for later.

I don't say this often enough, but thanks again for the huge support and patience you have shown me throughout these long development months. I promise it will be rewarded massively with this new update.

To tease you, I've almost been able to play a full episode 10 this week for the first time. Without mini-games enabled, reading and enjoying everything without rushing, I was positively surprised it roughly took me 6 hours to get through it.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
So.....tomorrow? :unsure:

so-youre-saying-theres-a-chance.jpg.461bcb849c93807a3f7ee5bd9de5b705.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes