iowaboy1844

Oct 6, 2018
Could the midterm test answers be provided by Stephen Burke himself for the HOTS as a part of the free tuition payments? It is a unisex bathroom. He shows up when no one else is in exam room except Bella (an added bonus for him). Could have also shown up before 1st exam, but we're not shown it.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

I started this week by working on a lewd scene. It wasn't a particularly long scene and I finished posing its animations and static renders after a couple of days of work.

After that, I moved on to posing renders for a few free-roam event scenes, and I think I'm done with nearly every scene of the remaining free-roam events now. I'm not crossing them off the checklist because they also need phone content. I will know more about this progress after spending time playtesting them.

Playtesting and polishing the episode always tend to add and alter some of my work. I can talk about this process a bit more in a future status update to let you gain some knowledge on it.

At the moment, I want to keep creating what's left to create. So, I moved on to writing some of the remaining content. I wrote a normal scene and another lewd scene for a main girl. I've just started posing the renders for the normal scene and will continue creating art for these two scenes next week.

I realized I missed creating 10-20 renders for another lewd scene, which I will also spend some time doing soon.

After those scenes, I only have one big scene left to make. It's both lewd and story-related and could almost be counted as two scenes. I don't know how big it will be, but it is an important main girl scene, and I predict it will mean plenty of work.

My render slaves are working hard. I have zero static renders in the queue, and the animation queue has grown to 32 animations.

This week, I also locked the credits section for Episode 10 and added 160+ new Massive DIKs to the game. I have ensured that the end credits roll fine so that task is out of the way. If you want your name in the credits, the post to add your name is . Note that any new names added to that post at this point will appear earliest in Episode 11.

I also created the episode end screen and started on the episode end reports - but I can't finish them until later.

Furthermore, I have added every special render to the episode. This part is at least ready to be playtested. But I haven't created Pack Quest yet, so it will have to wait a bit for later.

I don't say this often enough, but thanks again for the huge support and patience you have shown me throughout these long development months. I promise it will be rewarded massively with this new update.

To tease you, I've almost been able to play a full episode 10 this week for the first time. Without mini-games enabled, reading and enjoying everything without rushing, I was positively surprised it roughly took me 6 hours to get through it.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
What a déjà vu.
I don't know why but this status update gave me a little hope for end of october(2077)

After those scenes, I only have one big scene left to make. It's both lewd and story-related and could almost be counted as two scenes. I don't know how big it will be, but it is an important main girl scene, and I predict it will mean plenty of work.
This sentence made me think of M/J path for some reason :unsure:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

I don't say this often enough, but thanks again for the huge support and patience you have shown me throughout these long development months. I promise it will be rewarded massively with this new update.

He said that last episode too and all it gave me was indigestion.

MC's conception and he's reading the details to a main girl.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Dr PinkCake
There is a big scene with Madame where DPC announces that she is becoming the sixth Main Girl. Plus it will be a fully animated 5 minute lewd scene. Enjoy!

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy and Maya scene:unsure: or something stupid about Jill density

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

I started this week by working on a lewd scene. It wasn't a particularly long scene and I finished posing its animations and static renders after a couple of days of work.

After that, I moved on to posing renders for a few free-roam event scenes, and I think I'm done with nearly every scene of the remaining free-roam events now. I'm not crossing them off the checklist because they also need phone content. I will know more about this progress after spending time playtesting them.

Playtesting and polishing the episode always tend to add and alter some of my work. I can talk about this process a bit more in a future status update to let you gain some knowledge on it.

At the moment, I want to keep creating what's left to create. So, I moved on to writing some of the remaining content. I wrote a normal scene and another lewd scene for a main girl. I've just started posing the renders for the normal scene and will continue creating art for these two scenes next week.

I realized I missed creating 10-20 renders for another lewd scene, which I will also spend some time doing soon.

My render slaves are working hard. I have zero static renders in the queue, and the animation queue has grown to 32 animations.

This week, I also locked the credits section for Episode 10 and added 160+ new Massive DIKs to the game. I have ensured that the end credits roll fine so that task is out of the way. If you want your name in the credits, the post to add your name is . Note that any new names added to that post at this point will appear earliest in Episode 11.

I also created the episode end screen and started on the episode end reports - but I can't finish them until later.

Furthermore, I have added every special render to the episode. This part is at least ready to be playtested. But I haven't created Pack Quest yet, so it will have to wait a bit for later.

To tease you, I've almost been able to play a full episode 10 this week for the first time. Without mini-games enabled, reading and enjoying everything without rushing, I was positively surprised it roughly took me 6 hours to get through it.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
Thank God Starfield came out.:whistle:

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Saying stuff like that is always hit or miss. I was never a fan of binging things so I play those episodes really slowly, thinking things through, getting into the vibes, going for a drink, pausing to reply someone or just taking a break - just enjoying it all.

But I know many people are just too excited or read faster or just want to click to get to LEWD asap. So 6 hours is a lot longer than what it's gonna be for them to play through the episode.

Which, from their perspective, can look like overhyping shit up.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But is there a lewd scene that is not connected to the story? Perhaps the dream about the teachers in the first chapters....

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Well, five hours he was clicking through the free roams...

• Sad
Reactions: 1426136081
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes