hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Ikr? It's her model being curced with Mass Effect Andromeda facial expressions style.
The rendition of her model is quite pleasant to me, Mass Effect Andromeda's models are somewhat decent however their female models lack on boob enlargement. Small boobs are a no go, large boobs are way more satisfying. :ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: Rythan25

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Retarded,childish to the highest degree !!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jill:"Let's feel what this is,"aaaah"it's moving and its getting bigger and bigger,
and what kind of wet liquid comes out of this ,
I'm terribly scared to death,
I'll soon get several venereal diseases from even touching this "!!:cry::cry::cry:
View attachment 2912796
Well, in her defense she has lived an extremely sheltered life with overbearing parents. So, certain... hmm.. things would be alien to her. So her whole reaction to sex is relatively fitting.

Oh no, I just defended Jill. Oh well... In for a penny in for a pound... People who react, on the these forums. to NTR games as if you just killed a baby kitten level PTSD have mental issues and need help.

There. Go... Crucify me.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
All ive got to say Jill looked so cute in her Banana costume if ur on her path I liked it more than the other one if you arent on her path.
She looked great in a costume, but she looks even better when sucking and caressing dicks. ;)

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Oh no, I just defended Jill. Oh well... In for a penny in for a pound... People who react, on the these forums. to NTR games as if you just killed a baby kitten level PTSD have mental issues and need help.

There. Go... Crucify me.
Well, considering the messed up hell bent politically correct oriented retarded society we are in today, I can safely say you're not going to get a hard time from me. As I identify as a shelf and am attracted to rusted thumbtacks and moldy bathroom tiles.

You're A-Okay in my book.
(y)

Reactions: Orgitas

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Well, considering the messed up hell bent politically correct oriented retarded society we are in today, I can safely say you're not going to get a hard time from me. As I identify as a shelf and am attracted to rusted thumbtacks and moldy bathroom tiles.

You're A-Okay in my book.
(y)
I am fabulous, darling! Much love!

When she sucking and caressing dicks, it looks like she's about to bite it off.
Well, considering Quinn doesn't make love. She fucks the MC like she wants to kill him. Having Jill look at your shlong like it is a juicy banana would, surely, be a turn on for you? :p

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I am fabulous, darling! Much love!

Well, considering Quinn doesn't make love. She fucks the MC like she wants to kill him. Having Jill look at your shlong like it is a juicy banana would, surely, be a turn on for you? :p
It's different things. Don't pretend you don't get what I'm talking about. :cautious:
Jill just doesn't know how to do it. Therefore, she can bite.

• Haha
Reactions: Orgitas

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's different things. Don't pretend you don't get what I'm talking about. :cautious:
Jill just doesn't know how to do it. Therefore, she can bite.
well with her teeth it only be a problem once if MC lives he can the join the HoT's as there first trans member

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes