dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I guess this choice will play out in different ways.

Chick choice will save the MC himself from trouble, but he badly frames the one(s) who planned to use these cheat sheets. Someone had definitely failed these midterms because of this.

The DIK choice may have bad consequences for the MC after checking all the tests or a little later.

The Neutral choice looks definitely winning, but the irony is that the MC has to be a full DIK or CHICK at the time of this choice for it to work. And the previous choice with revenge on Ron works exactly the same way but with inverted context this time. Only in the EP9 we start to have a real choice between neutrality and one of the CHICK/DIK sides and specific choices for Neutral, which are based on the MC's behavior in the past.

I suppose that one of the persons which fate are being controlled or adjusted with this major choice is Ashley. She is not dumb as Arieth or jocks, but she never looked like "genius", as for me. Derek probably teached her how to cheat properly, but she decided to cheat on midterms. Which is quite different than tricks Derek teached her for classes. The second could be Lilly, she is not dumb too, but the ability to notice things, analyze them, understand people, and so on and so forth, has nothing to do with success in the classes and does not mean that you are automatically good at math or English.
Regarding Derek, he told that he hadn't cheated and I trust him. He is smart guy and probably won't do that, knowing about possible consequences (risk of expelling at max or disciplinary punishment at least).

Other potential cheaters are: student, which asked MC for help with math in EP2:
View attachment 2910315

And the other one is Gina. She didn't wrote anything while MC looked at her. Probably she filled all tests closer to the end, if she is one of the cheaters. She definetely came into the college to have fun, fuck, party and do drugs (like Vinny). But Vinny most likely left on his own or he was expelled, but not because of cheating, he just didn't study, in principle.

Chronology of midterms:

View attachment 2910430
the toilet room is shared, without separation

View attachment 2910433
the student we could help with math goes to the toilet first, and coincidentally, the first exam we have is math

View attachment 2910437
Derek goes 3rd, while we seen Ashley, who just returned from toilet

View attachment 2910440
Gina doesn't write anything, MC also noticed it, when he searched classroom for students "stereotypes" Sage teached him about

View attachment 2910441
After all our MC decided to take a break

View attachment 2910443
besides Derek, only Gina watching at MC, when he is back to the classroom

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

English exams, continued.

View attachment 2910452
Lilly watching at MC after came back from toilet room, dependless are we on her path or not, difference in the further bonus scene only in case if MC on her path

View attachment 2910457
Take a break, again

In case if MC decided to flush cheat sheets, then we don't have a clue is he find the English ones or not, since they were hidden in another booth, but we 100% know that he flushed math ones. So, every person that planned to use them after MC came from toilet room won't find & use them anymore. "Student", Ashley and Derek visited toilet room before MC flushed cheat sheets.

Code:
    if ep8_midterms_cheated == "DIK":

mc "What? No, you didn't. I found it! Both of the times."

elif True:

mc "What? No, you didn't. I found it!"
When MC makes a DIK choice and decides not only leave papers as is, but examine them as well, then he cheats on English too and even skips this test with autocompletion.

I wonder how this would unfold while being on Bella's branch. We already seen how much Derek fucked up himself by blabbering almost all his tricks and secrets near the Bella at the party. It should change Derek behaviour and classes life a lot after this. So, why not Major choice would also make some significant twist for MC and some other characters. 6 potential consequences expected referring to Bella/non Bella branch and #15 Major choice (Chick/Neutral/DIK).

In EP9 scene, where Bella checks the midterms tests, she noticed that somebody mismatched question numbers and answers. Bella checked English tests... this probably means, that MC flushed only math cheat sheets, while English left intact regardless of our choice. This could help with making consequences for #15 major choice, since it may only touch English tests (this time) and we have to deal with Bella, mostly. It also explains why this scene is played in the same way regardless of our previous choice.
Nice analysis.
I still have one candidate.
What if this major choice wasn't designed to expose a cheater?

No LI runs the risk of being the cheater. They don't go to the toilet and they also learn everything.
- In EP5 we learn about Rooster so that Isabella helped Josy with the literature class.
- In EP6, Josy is studying for her financial crisis course with Jill. In EP9 we learn that Josy will be taking the Economic Analysis course, so she has passed the Financial Crisis course. Further on in EP6, the MC learns with Maya for the Gender Studies course, which he later passes, like Maya. Therefore, I assume that Josy, Maya and the MC also pass mathematics because they also learn it together in EP6 and Maya mentions it explicitly so that she now understands.
- In EP8, if you pay attention, you know what to study and when to get 110% on every midterm. Oddly enough, English has to be learned together with Josy, Maya, Derek and the MC.
- In EP9 actually all cheat contestants are not at the dorm party. You learn.

But now comes something interesting.
But it doesn't end there. The MC then meets Sage later that same day. On the same day? Isabella was wearing the top that day, which Sage recognized in EP9. Sage also asks the MC if he has studied and gives the MC some tips about the midterm exams. Sage is a Burke, that will be important later.

To make a long story short, it checks whether the MC is cheating or not. This is the Paper Major Choice.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
The great thing about being insane is that you are rarely alone!
For everyone who wants to be saved, and not to become an inveterate insane, there is a way to salvation - the Church of the Divine Quinn.
The Church of the Divine Quinn - the last refuge of normal and decent people.;)

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
For everyone who wants to be saved, and not to become an inveterate insane, there is a way to salvation - the Church of the Divine Quinn.
The Church of the Divine Quinn - the last refuge of normal and decent people.;)
If you make Madame a priestest, in your following, who I can bang. Then colour me intrigued on this cult of yours.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes