JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Lily might be the bad girl type:love: but since she wants to be in the medical field I assume she pretty smart it's believable she behind like Josy would be and could be asking for help like you said. Or could be"so I head about you two and fuckface want to tag team?":devilish::love:
Or it could go like this:

Lily: Say, Josy, do you have a spare rubber I can have?
Josy: Lily, here in the US we call them "erasers".
Lily: Why would I want to erase MC's dick? It's fantastic!

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Lily came in with the reject wave, along with Josy. That means they started out a little behind the rest of the group who were there in class from day 1. Lily works regular hours outside of school, plus was caught up in the HOTs scavenger hunt and other activities so may not have been studying very much and got further behind than Josy. Lily had the opportunity to meet Burke at the preps party, so per dalli_x's theory she may have gotten test answers from him using her feminine wiles, whether they were the ones in the bathroom or some other set he had access to. Now that midterms are over she may not want to have to put out for Burke anymore and wants to actually pass her classes on her own as she's going into a demanding medical field where you have to know your stuff, and since Maya and Josy are now her sorority sisters she can ask them for help.
Lily kinda left the prep party if you brought her tequila and don't do the segg. So, burke storyline doesn't match. (Also, didn't we saw mona getting out of that room?). About those test papers in the toilet, I think it was one of the dormies. (Gina Probably). Also, lily is simply calculative so I don't think she is behind her studies. She is very serious about her medical field job and future.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Lily kinda left the prep party if you brought her tequila and don't do the segg. So, burke storyline doesn't match. (Also, didn't we saw mona getting out of that room?). About those test papers in the toilet, I think it was one of the dormies. (Gina Probably). Also, lily is simply calculative so I don't think she is behind her studies. She is very serious about her medical field job and future.
Lily was at the prep party for quite a while before MC and Derek snuck in so she had plenty of time to talk to Burke. Plus she knew right away what was going on with Mona the next day, so she may have figured the whole plan out after he approached her expecting what the other girls had been doing for him. Lily is smart enough and worked as a stripper long enough to know how to play a horny older guy like Burke.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Or it could go like this:

Lily: Say, Josy, do you have a spare rubber I can have?
Josy: Lily, here in the US we call them "erasers".
Lily: Why would I want to erase MC's dick? It's fantastic!
What if Lily saw Josy cluck post and is talking to her about it
Lily: You should come work for us you would make lots of money
Josy: whhhaat?
Lily: Fuckface wants his own stripper you would be perfect I can show you all the moves we could be rolling
Josy: Bye Maya

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What if Lily saw Josy cluck post and is talking to her about it
Lily: You should come work for us you would make lots of money
Josy: whhhaat?
Lily: Fuckface wants his own stripper you would be perfect I can show you all the moves we could be rolling
Josy: Bye Maya
and in the next chapter

Maya: "What did you say?"
Josy: "who? me? absolutely not, imagine if I want to do something like that, me?? imagine!"
Maya: "ok, that sounded weird"
Josy: "sorry but I have to go to the bathroom for a second"

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
and in the next chapter

Maya: "What did you say?"
Josy: "who? me? absolutely not, imagine if I want to do something like that, me?? imagine!"
Maya: "ok, that sounded weird"
Josy: "sorry but I have to go to the bathroom for a second"
more like:
Josy: you know damn well you heard me
Maya: how can you do something like that your being objectified
Josy: stop boring me with your bullshit besides I'm doing it for you!! you fool its not like you can do it with that diseased ass of yours! Fuckface really love my moves and Lily is such a great help BTW
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes