dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I mean, it works they have their problems but they work together, Maya and josy need tremolo as a bridge to communicate with each other, without that bridge they basically can't work. remember in episode 8 when tremolo prepared a romantic night for Maya and josy in their room so they could talk about their problems, well that's the role of the bridge in the relationship.
I don't see Josy and Maya's romantic evening in EP8 as a bridge from the MC. Rather, it's a gesture from the MC showing both girls so that the MC doesn't get jealous when the two girls have sex without him.

This is actually essential for the throuple.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Windows,I think the problem maybe the old save?
ugh, I was kinda hoping you'd be on Linux, because then it wouldn't have been 100 dif possible causes. lol

But in Windows it can be a multitude of causes so let's start at the top of the possible culprits.

Antivirus: are you using a third party application? Like Kapersky or Avast etc. If so, try white listing or making an exception for the BaDIK folder and .exe file. And see if this helps. More often than not this is a main cause for headaches.

**Edit**
I'm not versed well enough on how BaDIK creates its save files to confirm or deny that assumption. Someone else more knowledgeable will have to chime in for that.

Reactions: morpho000

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I figure so this screenshot is about Lily asking Josy and Maya for study help. Why?

We know so Lily, Ashley and Derek are Isabella's top students. Isabella teaches English and Communication. For the intermediate exams, the major choice comes for the cheat sheet during the mathematics intermediate exam.

Isabella switched rooms for her class, but here in the preview they're in their old room, which leads me to believe they're having math with Philip Hoff right now.

Lily gestures to make her feel awkward and on the table is the college rule book. One rule states that students should not cheat on tests and exams. Tommy said to the MC in EP9 that he threw the papers through the air like a wild monkey and there is a major choice for that during the intermediate mathematics exam in EP8.

I figure so Lily cheated on the math midterms. The only question is whether Lily just barely passed the math test or whether Lily had to do something else to keep from failing the math test. Stephen Burke could have arranged that for Lily, for something in return, of course. That shouldn't be difficult for Lily, who works at the Pink Rose. Either way, Lily doesn't want this to become a habit and asks Josy and Maya for math tutoring so she doesn't have to cheat or fuck with Stephen Burke anymore.

The only question is whether Josy and Maya form a study group with Lily and the MC. The 4 can get closer.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I figure so this screenshot is about Lily asking Josy and Maya for study help. Why?

We know so Lily, Ashley and Derek are Isabella's top students. Isabella teaches English and Communication. For the intermediate exams, the major choice comes for the cheat sheet during the mathematics intermediate exam.

Isabella switched rooms for her class, but here in the preview they're in their old room, which leads me to believe they're having math with Philip Hoff right now.

Lily gestures to make her feel awkward and on the table is the college rule book. One rule states that students should not cheat on tests and exams. Tommy said to the MC in EP9 that he threw the papers through the air like a wild monkey and there is a major choice for that during the intermediate mathematics exam in EP8.

I figure so Lily cheated on the math midterms. The only question is whether Lily just barely passed the math test or whether Lily had to do something else to keep from failing the math test. Stephen Burke could have arranged that for Lily, for something in return, of course. That shouldn't be difficult for Lily, who works at the Pink Rose. Either way, Lily doesn't want this to become a habit and asks Josy and Maya for math tutoring so she doesn't have to cheat or fuck with Stephen Burke anymore.

The only question is whether Josy and Maya form a study group with Lily and the MC. The 4 can get closer.
if she wants to study mc Josy can give a masterclass :devilish: :love::love:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
My interpretation of this preview:

1- Lily is teasing Josy, because she knows that there is a certain attraction between her and the MC.

2- Lily is informing Josy that she and the MC are together now.

3- Lily and the MC are already together, everyone knows that, but now Lily is trying to get closer and be part of the MC's circle of friends, that's why she's with Josy and Maya in this render.
or maybe it's just something simple like :

Lily: " Hey, Josy, I heard from Sage you wanna make out with me, you can visit me at Pink Rose I give you a private Dance, and who know maybe I can even teach you some moves, what you say? "
:cool:

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
I was aware that the current Josy preview included a clothing choice from a cosmetic vote. But for the life of me, I couldn't locate a Josy poll with that outfit in it. Josy is sporting the rejected Riona outfit in this preview in case anyone else was struggling to remeber where they had seen it before.
It is definitely looks the be the same shirt.

Apr 29, 2018
Yikes smells like shit
opinion is like an ass, everyone has one and thinks his perfect, but other men`s (ass/opinion) stinks. So like you said, your`s s.....
But there is no reason to argue over that. This game has too many good looking female characters, one for everyone's taste

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was aware that the current Josy preview included a clothing choice from a cosmetic vote. But for the life of me, I couldn't locate a Josy poll with that outfit in it. Josy is sporting the rejected Riona outfit in this preview in case anyone else was struggling to remeber where they had seen it before.
how strange... a recycling...

My interpretation of this preview:

1- Lily is teasing Josy, because she knows that there is a certain attraction between her and the MC.

2- Lily is informing Josy that she and the MC are together now.

3- Lily and the MC are already together, everyone knows that, but now Lily is trying to get closer and be part of the MC's circle of friends, that's why she's with Josy and Maya in this render.
Lily going around telling people she is with MC seems quite out of character to me, after all she is the one who cares about cooling MC down on this.

will be some kind of gossip

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I really hope Riona & Quinn get endings
They are two characters who deserve them
DPC should just upgrade them to main girls
Lily too
If it wasn't for those three I wouldn't even have tried the others branch tbh
Whisper: uh oh. Looks like he is waning. Maya will be added to my collection General Grevious style

Oh, yeah, I totally agree. They do need to be fleshed out. The least they deserve. Totally agree. Maybe you could write a passionate letter to DPC on the matter?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
No, it's a notebook whose pages are "college ruled". That denotes the spacing between the lines on the sheets in the notebook. You can buy them at any shop that sells stationery or school supplies.
Is it just a notebook? Still I think for Lily to ask Josy and Maya if they can help her with math.

Lily will even reciprocate with both of them by giving them tips on how to keep their MC in line. As you can see, Maya still has her old hairstyle and so does Josy. Josy found out in EP9 before she knew Rose, Brandi and Sandy that strippers are Lily's fellow strippers so the guys are very interested in the Pink Rose and also wonders why. If you look at Josy's preview, she got a few tips from Lily.

• Love
Reactions: 1426136081
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes