felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I mean, it works they have their problems but they work together, Maya and josy need tremolo as a bridge to communicate with each other, without that bridge they basically can't work. remember in episode 8 when tremolo prepared a romantic night for Maya and josy in their room so they could talk about their problems, well that's the role of the bridge in the relationship.
but how can you say it works as a couple?

not only are they not an official couple, that's their problem, but Chad's friends are constantly attacking and insulting Troy. they kicked him out of the Jocks, beat him up in his room and insulted him in the gym. and in the first 2 Chad was their frat leader, in the third he was there without exposing himself too much

does it work because they fuck?

it's like Josy is friends with Quinn

Josy and Maya are a bad couple, but in addition to all the external problems Troy and Chad have, neither has the power that Chad would have

MC's gesture in the eighth chapter was completely unnecessary, the girls had already made up, it only served to DPC to postpone again the moment of a real trouple threesome and to delude us about this

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Even with all their problems, Chad and Troy's relationship is better than Maya and Josy's relationship. at least Chad and Troy don't need a third member to make the relationship work.
And Chad buys Troy sexy lingerie they can both enjoy.

Josy doesn't even want to let Maya buy a nice Halloween costume. :mad:

Apr 29, 2018
In the beginning Maya was perfect girlfriend for MC. They were both freshman with similar frat problems, both exploring college life and especially sex life. They become best friends and even something more than that.
But then Josy come and fuck it up all. Now Maya can not be MC best friend, because of all the lies, and sure can not be his girlfriend, because Josy wont let her go. Relationship with Josy is dead end, for so many reason.
So Maya has become dead end.
Problem with tuition was a way to bring life to her story. But since that problem is prolonging for too long, and nobody can solve it, it become annoying.
Josy will eventually move on, because she like to explore, but I`m not sure that there will be happy ending for Maya which is a shame. She should stayed with MC

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
In the beginning Maya was perfect girlfriend for MC. They were both freshman with similar frat problems, both exploring college life and especially sex life. They become best friends and even something more than that.
But then Josy come and fuck it up all. Now Maya can not be MC best friend, because of all the lies, and sure can not be his girlfriend, because Josy wont let her go. Relationship with Josy is dead end, for so many reason.
So Maya has become dead end.
Problem with tuition was a way to bring life to her story. But since that problem is prolonging for too long, and nobody can solve it, it become annoying.
Josy will eventually move on, because she like to explore, but I`m not sure that there will be happy ending for Maya which is a shame. She should stayed with MC
Yikes smells like shit
Your Stupid .jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
However, simping aside, I think Josy should get checked out. I swear her skin colour is slightly different in each episode. Could be a liver problem or something.
By the end of episode 7 Josy skin look golden, tans do change take Cammy she getting darker and darker

Mar 2, 2022
I was aware that the current Josy preview included a clothing choice from a cosmetic vote. But for the life of me, I couldn't locate a Josy poll with that outfit in it. Josy is sporting the rejected Riona outfit in this preview in case anyone else was struggling to remeber where they had seen it before.

View attachment 2653592

The winning option gets featured in episode 10. Vote in the polls you're eligible for.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I was aware that the current Josy preview included a clothing choice from a cosmetic vote. But for the life of me, I couldn't locate a Josy poll with that outfit in it. Josy is sporting the rejected Riona outfit in this preview in case anyone else was struggling to remeber where they had seen it before.
Looks better on Josy

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
My interpretation of this preview:

1- Lily is teasing Josy, because she knows that there is a certain attraction between her and the MC.

2- Lily is informing Josy that she and the MC are together now.

3- Lily and the MC are already together, everyone knows that, but now Lily is trying to get closer and be part of the MC's circle of friends, that's why she's with Josy and Maya in this render.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Letum0317
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes