ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Sorry, but I can't help it.
Fact you had to specify that a penis is male. I just can't stop laughing.
:ROFLMAO:
Don't worry, once you click on some of these games around here with futa/trans protagonist the amusement will cease, and understanding with settle in, instead. Though maybe with some pain. :whistle:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
interesting " age " we living are we not ? :ROFLMAO:
"Interesting" isn't the word I would have chosen. :ROFLMAO:

Don't worry, once you click on some of these games around here with futa/trans protagonist the amusement will cease, and understanding with settle in, instead. Though maybe with some pain. :whistle:
Not really, I call that a serious case for psychological study.

Well, these are the times, then specify wouldn't hurt
I'm not going to go there beyond what I've already said above
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
The new Chad and Troy, love is a beautiful thing
Even with all their problems, Chad and Troy's relationship is better than Maya and Josy's relationship. at least Chad and Troy don't need a third member to make the relationship work.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Even with all their problems, Chad and Troy's relationship is better than Maya and Josy's relationship. at least Chad and Troy don't need a third member to make the relationship work.
does Chad and Troy's relationship work?

I would ask Troy... they don't need a third person but they still lack the second one

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The only thing keeping Josy and Maya together is MC which is why I think they will break up even if they do love each other or once loved each other they will realize they love mc more its pretty clear that they do. They can blame Patrick all they want but that's a cover up

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Josy & Maya's relationship would have been fine
If a certain bigoted arsehole would let his daughter be with someone she loves

Reactions: dalli_x

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
does Chad and Troy's relationship work?

I would ask Troy... they don't need a third person but they still lack the second one
I mean, it works they have their problems but they work together, Maya and josy need tremolo as a bridge to communicate with each other, without that bridge they basically can't work. remember in episode 8 when tremolo prepared a romantic night for Maya and josy in their room so they could talk about their problems, well that's the role of the bridge in the relationship.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes