Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think it will be weird if it goes to the end of the game considering the endgame is the end of the first year. Tuition payments are taken at the beginning of each semester. So if DPC is actively aware of that... That particular story line should be concluded very soon. Also the whole reason, really, the tuition is an issue is to introduce the sex trafficking ring properly. So now it is introduced there is, also, little reason to idle in that story line too.
I hope you are right
Maya is awesome I just wish we had some new storylines with her

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
But over time, this story with Maya's problem has stretched too much, drama with her problems goes from one episode to another. And this storyline, unfortunately, is the skeleton of the game, connecting the storylines of other girls, gradually bringing them together (now it's Jill's turn :HideThePain:)
I understand that Maya's tuition is the McGuffin in a lot of the plot to have her interact with most of the other LIs, but she's been in school for about two months now and hasn't paid her tuition or dorm fees (and now sorority fees on top of the dorm fees to put her further in arrears)? How is it they haven't they kicked her out yet? MC even thought about using his inheritance to pay for her tuition so it doesn't sound like she's got that covered. Unless she had a few thousand hidden in her sock drawer to cover her first semester I don't know why she's not back working Josy's old job with Steve and looking forward to a fascinating and rewarding career in fast food service. Or did I miss some dialog where she explained how she's able to stay on campus for free?

Definitely looking like she's going to be the new featured dancer at the Pink Rose. :love: And based on the new preview picture her manager Josy is working out the final details with Lily.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I understand that Maya's tuition is the McGuffin in a lot of the plot to have her interact with most of the other LIs, but she's been in school for about two months now and hasn't paid her tuition or dorm fees (and now sorority fees on top of the dorm fees to put her further in arrears)? How is it they haven't they kicked her out yet? MC even thought about using his inheritance to pay for her tuition so it doesn't sound like she's got that covered. Unless she had a few thousand hidden in her sock drawer to cover her first semester I don't know why she's not back working Josy's old job with Steve and looking forward to a fascinating and rewarding career in fast food service. Or did I miss some dialog where she explained how she's able to stay on campus for free?

Definitely looking like she's going to be the new featured dancer at the Pink Rose. :love: And based on the new preview picture her manager Josy is working out the final details with Lily.
At the moment the loan taken out which Patrick has control of is paying for her tuition, the issue is that she wants to either get control of that money or pay her tuition another way so that when Patrick finds out Josy is still on the scene he can't stop the payments and force her out of college.

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The funny thing is it actually did, the problem is, because of the flashback method of how the various parts of the story were presented, none of it felt engaging, and so it felt like nothing happened. But check out the key points of episode 9:
  • Vinny finally showed up and had his first altercation with the mc. This has been looming for ages.
  • Maya's loan situation has progressed another inch, but hopefully a Royce lawyer will be the final nail on the coffin of that arc.
  • The mc has officially chosen his girl and ended it with the others, and everyone knows (unless it's Quinn, but who are we kidding, they all fucking know).
  • Quinn and the mc are effectively married now.
  • Heather has opened the floodgates. It's been a long time coming (had to resist the pun there).
  • Sally was nice to the mc, as nice as Sally can get. It's the first time she hasn't just tried to stab him in the face. It'd be cool if their banter took another turn now, like still insulting but a hint of actual flirting.
  • We have this new plot arc of the bug(s) in the DIKs mansion.
  • Nicole has indicated she wants more than just sex from the mc.
  • We've dealt with all the ex-LIs handling of being dumping (except Josy).
  • Bianca is almost openly flirting with the mc now, and he's definitely made his intentions known.
  • We've had a grand threesome with the throuple, something people have been complaining about the lack of for a while.
  • Anal with Sage, the first anal scene of the LIs.
  • Jill is bordering on giving the mc blowjobs now.
  • We've had the very much anticipated Halloween party, and it was epic, but lost its appeal when we realised it was the entire episode.
  • We got to discover Carolyn's true name. :cry:
  • We found out it was Arieth who was pregnant.
And there's a whole bunch more situations that could cause drama:
  • What's Nick gonna do about seeing Bella and mc making out after she leaves his room in the morning?
  • How's Tommy gonna react to finding the mc is fucking his sister now that he knows?
  • Did Bella determine that the mc cheated on his test (if you chose to cheat)?
  • Who was the mystery girl in the demon face outfit that the mc flirts with at the Moose Bar?
  • What will the repercussions of the relationship cheat tally be?
  • Is a foursome with Maya, Josy and Sage brewing, Sage is getting pretty pally with the girls, and even made out with Josy for a dare, and Maya names her as one of the hottest HOTs?
  • When will Zoey and the mc fuck?
  • What will Jill do now that she knows Bianca's husband is cheating on her?
  • What was in the safe that Quinn's dad showed her when she was little?
  • What was Vinnie doing / looking for in the mc's room?
  • What was Avery talking about when she thought the mc was Tara under the sheet?
But yeah, because of the flashback method, the episode started and ended with the Halloween party, so it feels like fuck all happened. I hope DPC goes back to progressing the story linearly.
I agree some stuff happened, and some girls got some advance. But the main plotlines, Quinn's restaurant, Maya's loans and the spy photos sent to Chad/Dawe barely advanced, if any. I liked the episode, but we're effectively on one update per year, so it feels not enough.

Reactions: sampow

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I don’t know how tuition fees work in an American college, it’s better to ask local Americans about it. Whether the first semester was paid in advance, or payment can be made before the end of the semester. What we know is that Patrick manages the money, and Maya is listed as the second trustee in the contract.

About your idea, Maya has yet to get a little bolder, coming out of her shell more; and she will make an excellent Barbie in the Pink Rose. :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Maya's college is payed for because of the loan (unless she caught with Josy) Maya wants out from under her fathers control so she can do what she wants Maya just doing a really bad job of raising money that's why she becoming a stripper

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I don’t know how tuition fees work in an American college, it’s better to ask local Americans about it. Whether the first semester was paid in advance, or payment can be made before the end of the semester. What we know is that Patrick manages the money, and Maya is listed as the second trustee in the contract.

About your idea, Maya has yet to get a little bolder, coming out of her shell more; and she will make an excellent Barbie in the Pink Rose. :ROFLMAO:
Typically pay them just before, or at the start, of each academic semester. So she would be covered for the first semester already. So come January time is when the new source of payment will need to have been found or bye bye.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

As a local American with 2 kids in college (and thank god one's about to graduate), I can tell you they don't let you in the door if you haven't paid your tuition, dorm fees, food allowance, activity fees, and every other nickel and dime they can gouge out of you.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
the way I understand is that Maya's tuition is paid by her father, so in reality all Maya has to do is shut her mouth and study. and stop pretending that she is lesbian, so technically this whole drama is totally pointless, and unnecessary in the first place, . and the more it's dragged out, the less its impact has what dpc want to have it , it became an annoyance.
I understand that Josy's pussy is feels really good, but that pussy belong to MC anyway, so just fucking stop bitching,
tumblr_lx7o8kVrsa1r4gei2o3_400.gif
and boom all problem solved :cool:.

not to mention, does Patrick even wrong in the first place? Look at this so called " Lesbian " enjoying the Male Penis
BeingADIK 2023-09-06 20-13-16-98.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-09-06 20-14-16-34.jpg
Patric is just fed up with his daughter bullshit, can't blame him for it, he had to deal with this arrogant selfish brat, way longer than anyone of the character:p:D.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Typically pay them just before, or at the start, of each academic semester. So she would be covered for the first semester already. So come January time is when the new source of payment will need to have been found or bye bye.
There is some lead way you can make payments after the semester starts I had to do that once

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I am curious, how much they are making from Patreon?
DPC? well I think he has 12,000 subs atm. So the absolute minimum would roughly be 144,00 per annum. Though, in all likely hood it will be more. Now especially we are closing in on a release window the numbers will rise up to between 15k-17k giving a monetary boast for a bit. DPC has, probably, made more money through steam sales though. Basically he is doing exceedingly well for himself.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes