chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Or she goes Nuclear when she finds out you have been dicking her mom on the side.
this is sage we're talking about. she has accepted worse excuses from chad...... for years, so "oops, i didnt know" could work. or maybe youre right. it all hinges on mc's performance. thanksgiving ends with sage happy and focused on the 5 star stuffing or relieving the mc of his giblets......fun either way, no? lol

FillUpSpace

Jul 14, 2022
Bouncing?.... isn't that the point tho? :BootyTime:

If you mean that sudden stop of a certain animation to another. it always happens in a loop.
every animation is a loop untill you continue. so you don't fix it. just don't stay wanking in one loop is the solution :)

No, its like the animation doesn't even complete before it resets to the original position and starts over

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
The funny thing is it actually did, the problem is, because of the flashback method of how the various parts of the story were presented, none of it felt engaging, and so it felt like nothing happened. But check out the key points of episode 9:
  • Vinny finally showed up and had his first altercation with the mc. This has been looming for ages.
  • Maya's loan situation has progressed another inch, but hopefully a Royce lawyer will be the final nail on the coffin of that arc.
  • The mc has officially chosen his girl and ended it with the others, and everyone knows (unless it's Quinn, but who are we kidding, they all fucking know).
  • Quinn and the mc are effectively married now.
  • Heather has opened the floodgates. It's been a long time coming (had to resist the pun there).
  • Sally was nice to the mc, as nice as Sally can get. It's the first time she hasn't just tried to stab him in the face. It'd be cool if their banter took another turn now, like still insulting but a hint of actual flirting.
  • We have this new plot arc of the bug(s) in the DIKs mansion.
  • Nicole has indicated she wants more than just sex from the mc.
  • We've dealt with all the ex-LIs handling of being dumping (except Josy).
  • Bianca is almost openly flirting with the mc now, and he's definitely made his intentions known.
  • We've had a grand threesome with the throuple, something people have been complaining about the lack of for a while.
  • Anal with Sage, the first anal scene of the LIs.
  • Jill is bordering on giving the mc blowjobs now.
  • We've had the very much anticipated Halloween party, and it was epic, but lost its appeal when we realised it was the entire episode.
  • We got to discover Carolyn's true name. :cry:
  • We found out it was Arieth who was pregnant.
And there's a whole bunch more situations that could cause drama:
  • What's Nick gonna do about seeing Bella and mc making out after she leaves his room in the morning?
  • How's Tommy gonna react to finding the mc is fucking his sister now that he knows?
  • Did Bella determine that the mc cheated on his test (if you chose to cheat)?
  • Who was the mystery girl in the demon face outfit that the mc flirts with at the Moose Bar?
  • What will the repercussions of the relationship cheat tally be?
  • Is a foursome with Maya, Josy and Sage brewing, Sage is getting pretty pally with the girls, and even made out with Josy for a dare, and Maya names her as one of the hottest HOTs?
  • When will Zoey and the mc fuck?
  • What will Jill do now that she knows Bianca's husband is cheating on her?
  • What was in the safe that Quinn's dad showed her when she was little?
  • What was Vinnie doing / looking for in the mc's room?
  • What was Avery talking about when she thought the mc was Tara under the sheet?
But yeah, because of the flashback method, the episode started and ended with the Halloween party, so it feels like fuck all happened. I hope DPC goes back to progressing the story linearly.
At the current rate DPC is going we should have all these interesting questions answered in a decade or so.

Zanzatora

Sep 2, 2023
Hi guys,
New guy here, trying out the stuff on this (awesome) website.
I'm encoutering an application error when trying to run beingadik.exe.... The installation just says extract and run, and I've searched everykeyword I could think of, but I can't find the solution if anyone has had the same problem as me...

2023_09_06_18_00_31_Bibliothèque.png

Just ignore the french (not sure where it's coming from since my whole windows is in english but wth). It's basicaly an application error.

Anyone knows a fix ? :/

I'm currently re-downloading the whole thing in splits, thinking it might be a corruption in the gofile file, but not much hope since 7z says it's all cool.

Mar 26, 2022
Hi guys,
New guy here, trying out the stuff on this (awesome) website.
I'm encoutering an application error when trying to run beingadik.exe.... The installation just says extract and run, and I've searched everykeyword I could think of, but I can't find the solution if anyone has had the same problem as me...

View attachment 2908929

Just ignore the french (not sure where it's coming from since my whole windows is in english but wth). It's basicaly an application error.

Anyone knows a fix ? :/

I'm currently re-downloading the whole thing in splits, thinking it might be a corruption in the gofile file, but not much hope since 7z says it's all cool.
Download the game again and see if this error still occurs. If it does, try running cmd console and type: sfc /scannow

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It goes through cycles. In two weeks people will be moaning about another LI. Rinse and repeat. We secretly love them all otherwise we wouldn't hate them. Love and hate being virtually indistinguishable after all!
If there is one thing consistent in this fanbase it's that Maya is the worst MG.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
But at least she is a MG :WeSmart:
You might have a point, if that at all mattered.

You can be in her and Joey's relationship and all but ignore her. Poor girl still think she has a boyfriend even though outside of early season 1 scenes she's spent no time alone with the MC.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Do people hate Maya now?
Maya was third on my MG's list. I have always sympathized with her as a human being, this is a very unpleasant situation - to live with a tyrant father who tries to completely control your life, blackmail you and try to suppress your sexual orientation. Patrick is trash. A notorious, insecure, radically religious redneck who asserts himself at the expense of his daughter.
But over time, this story with Maya's problem has stretched too much, drama with her problems goes from one episode to another. And this storyline, unfortunately, is the skeleton of the game, connecting the storylines of other girls, gradually bringing them together (now it's Jill's turn :HideThePain:)
And every time MC, being drawn into Maya problems, cannot influence anything at all - he is just an observer in this story. And this chewing gum, which we have been chewing for 9 episodes without the ability to influence/change something, began to annoy. After all this, Maya began to drop in my ranking, and if I combine MGs and SGs into one list, she will not even enter the top ten. I can’t say that I hate Maya, on the contrary, it’s nice to see how she becomes bolder in the last episodes, but I, like many others, are tired of this debt burden and want it to end ASAP. And the annoyance with this storyline logically turned into trolling Maya with a bunch of memes.

I wish Maya all the best, solve all her problems, Patrick - go to jail, but that's it, as a LI, I'm losing interest in her.

Reactions: magaclaawe

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I don't think we get enought scenes with Maya.
Especially romantic ones

About Maya's tuition I think DPC will stretch it out until the final episode
I think it will be weird if it goes to the end of the game considering the endgame is the end of the first year. Tuition payments are taken at the beginning of each semester. So if DPC is actively aware of that... That particular story line should be concluded very soon. Also the whole reason, really, the tuition is an issue is to introduce the sex trafficking ring properly. So now it is introduced there is, also, little reason to idle in that story line too.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes