Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
Possibility of what is going on in this preview.
1. Rumors About MJ and fuckface are floating around campus after The Halloween Party.(MJ Path)
2. Lilly has figured out that Maya and Josy are a couple.
3. Lilly is bragging about rolling with fuckface.
4. Its is close to the end of ep10 and little miss don't fall in love with me is try to learn more about fuckface ,get along more with his friends.
6. They are trying to figure out who Fuck Face spent time with after the Halloween party. ( Quinn path, Others path, Ended the night by him self, Bella path Who was the mysterious muuny "MJ would know but would Lilly?)
7. Just talk about the Kill Halloween party or up coming party.
8.Talking about a date that Fuckface LI on.
9. What happened with Vinny at the party.
10. talk about the bug Derek found.
11. Talking about Zoey.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
A lot of people have hated Maya for 2 years now. They took that fictional event personally.
I didn't back then, in fact I had was lots of great fight with her haters back in the days.

But lately she became too much. Ep 7 brought up an interesting possibilities, with good drama as Josy joining the Hots, finnaly giving her a chance to be her own character, while maya wont, what did the great writer dpc did? , in the next episode, Maya joins the hots anyway, making the whole story , and drama totally pointless. on top of that Sage joined the the rescue crew, and one episode later Jill also enter to the team , because, the game called "Maya's tuition", and everything and everyone must revolve around her:rolleyes::whistle:

Last edited:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Possibility of what is going on in this preview.
1. Rumors About MJ and fuckface are floating around campus after The Halloween Party.(MJ Path)
2. Lilly has figured out that Maya and Josy are a couple.
3. Lilly is bragging about rolling with fuckface.
4. Its is close to the end of ep10 and little miss don't fall in love with me is try to learn more about fuckface ,get along more with his friends.
6. They are trying to figure out who Fuck Face spent time with after the Halloween party. ( Quinn path, Others path, Ended the night by him self, Bella path Who was the mysterious muuny "MJ would know but would Lilly?)
7. Just talk about the Kill Halloween party or up coming party.
8.Talking about a date that Fuckface LI on.
9. What happened with Vinny at the party.
10. talk about the bug Derek found.
11. Talking about Zoey.
They just talk boring shit like school, the weather, or parties. Maybe Lily was really interested in Josy, but only because she sat next to her.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I didn't back then, in fact I had was lots of great fight with her haters back in the days.

But lately she became too much. Ep 7 brought up an interesting possibilities, with soe good drama as Josy joining the Hots, finnaly giving her a chance to be her own character, while maya wont, what did the great writer dpc did? , in the next episode, Maya joins the hots anyway, making the whole story , and drama totally pointless. on top of that Sage joined the the rescue crew, and one episode later Jill also enter to the team , because, the game called "Maya's tuition", and everything and everyone must revolve around her:rolleyes::whistle:
If Maya joins the HOTs, it's unclear where in the mansion she'll live. There's no way she's sharing a room with Quinn, and Heather won't willingly move in with Quinn. That means someone from Josy/Maya pairing will move into Sage's room. Or just Maya will continue to live in her dorm room and be listed in the sorority.

Reactions: xtrema

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Does anyone else find it dizzying how DPC can keep creating these beauties, one after another? It's like being yanked in all directions. Choices, man.

I thought I could honestly have Cathy as my favorite, and then as I revisit stuffs, bam, Riona's there at the dorm party, kissing MC. She makes me wish MC could have an ending with her so bad. I made a whole save dedicated to pursuing her.

Right when I thought my mind's set to focus on Riona contents and having her as my fav, here's Sally with that ass. Ngl, after the Halloween party, I made a save just to make sure I tease her right.

And then there's Tara. Bit of a bimbo, but she's insanely detailed and lovely. Her face has the right mix of fragile & sexual. A real nympho if I ever see one.

View attachment Tara.webp

I cannot think of a favorite "Others" girl anymore. Sometimes it's Nora, other times it's Melanie. So many possibilities. Right now to me "Others" are so tempting compared to the more traditional MG routes.

Reactions: xtrema and VOYEUR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

But lately she became too much. Ep 7 brought up an interesting possibilities, with soe good drama as Josy joining the Hots, finnaly giving her a chance to be her own character, while maya wont, what did the great writer dpc did? , in the next episode, Maya joins the hots anyway, making the whole story , and drama totally pointless. on top of that Sage joined the the rescue crew, and one episode later Jill also enter to the team , because, the game called "Maya's tuition", and everything and everyone must revolve around her:rolleyes::whistle:
How mean of Maya to prevent Josy from joining the HOTs and becoming an SG officially, and instead selfishly keep her anchored to the main story...

That badik's grandiose storyline, which is the only reason we are here, hardly ever makes a definitive breakthrough is another matter

P. S. Since prevention is better than cure: Sage and Quinn are not just HOTs

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If Maya joins the HOTs, it's unclear where in the mansion she'll live. There's no way she's sharing a room with Quinn, and Heather won't willingly move in with Quinn. That means someone from Josy/Maya pairing will move into Sage's room. Or just Maya will continue to live in her dorm room and be listed in the sorority.
I hope Maya move in with Sage, they had Sex, Josy catch them, and she say, fuck it, I had enough, and she now has a new lapdog, who do her bidding, I finally can focus on myself, she comes to Mc, have a nice long sex with Anal :devilish:.
Then MC call Lily, she come over they smoke some weed, have a threesome, and Josy and Lily start to become BFF:cool:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Sage did tell Maya can continue to live in her dorm room and that they would work it out

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
How mean of Maya to prevent Josy from joining the HOTs and becoming an SG officially, and instead selfishly keep her anchored to the main story...

That badik's grandiose storyline, which is the only reason we are here, hardly ever makes a definitive breakthrough is another matter

P. S. Since prevention is better than cure: Sage and Quinn are not just HOTs
I thought MC and his mom's diary is the main story,:p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes