Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
tbh.... joshy, simping so hard for a lesbian, and orgitas claiming hes into madame mommy probably should have been red flags, so thats on us. however, to avoid further offence, lets keep this on topic....... who do we think chad (the obvious authority on the subject) would suggest as more believable beards?
She is a milf with tiddies and ass galore. She's hot and has great eyes. I know some people cry because she is shoe horned in, or whatever, but I don't give a flying fudge. Just means more suckling on her mommy teets for me. Nom nom nom.

Got Milk? I have plenty!

Peace.

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
Who the fuck is joye ?

It's josy,josy,josy,josy,josy,
josy,josy,josy,alady,alady ti amo !! :love: :love:

learn the names of the immortal,divine beauties properly!!
(those fucking illiterate newbies,they have absolute no respect for the supreme heavenly goddess :mad::mad:)
It's not Josy, It's Josy, Joshita, Joshinator, Josephine Taylor Swift,Jojo, Jojojojoj Merry Christmas, Jose, Jose armando Maradona Taylor, Josy is not love, Josy is beyond that, Joshinator 8000 will kill you

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
She is a milf with tiddies and ass galore. She's hot and has great eyes. I know some people cry because she is shoe horned in, or whatever, but I don't give a flying fudge. Just means more suckling on her mommy teets for me. Nom nom nom.

Got Milk? I have plenty!

Peace.

shes also greasy as fuck and seems to be waiting for them to install a shower in her trailer park.

• Haha
Reactions: sampow

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
be honest.....at best its bengay.....at best
Nah it's oil or something like that for the client's pleasure.

Side note: At University I once attended a full day's practice of American Football (not having exercised in like a year) and I was dead the next day. Every muscle was either stiff or pulled. Just wanted to die so I used deep-heat (Same thing as bengay essentially here in the UK) and was so desperate I put a dollop in the steaming hot bath I just ran. Basically when it hit my balls I was screaming blue murder... Never put that stuff on your genitals.. Ever. Handy tip for the day for ya.

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
I saw ending of ep9 where Jill ends in MCs bed, as his girlfriend. But it`s labeled as chick route. Can MC ends with Jill in neutral route? I don`t want to go back to ep2 to corects all choice.
Does that means that if you play chick route MC does not have a chance with Sage?
And is there are any combination in wich MC ends (or have sex) with Maya, only her, not with Joye
As of ep9 MJ are a packaged deal.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
In the begining I thought that Maya is perfect for MC, but Josy fucked that up. So now, Sage is next best thing.
Does only Jill ends as his official girlfriend? I saw endings where MC ends in bad with Bella or Sage or Maya&Josy, but he never said for any of them that they are his girlriends
Code:
js "I can't believe this!"

mc "I'm so happy you feel the same way."

my "Do I have a girlfriend and a boyfriend now?"

my "Maybe I'm luckier than I thought I was all this time"

js "We all are."

mc "I'm luckier than you. I have TWO girls."

my "Oh, yeah? My boyfriend would kick your ass. He's really strong."

js "And my boyfriend is better than your boyfriend. He's in a frat, and he's got an amazing body."

mc "Is this gonna be a thing?"

my "We have to celebrate this somehow."

js "Can we please go and do what I've waited all night to do?"

my "She wants us to go to bed."

mc "You're that tired?"

js "We won't be sleeping."

mc "My room or yours?"

my "Definitely your room."

js "Yep, it's the closest, and I can't wait."
Also in EP7 MC calls Josy "my girl" at the HOT's party. Sooner than with any other LI in the game.

The other one is Jill (end of EP8 scene).

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Nah it's oil or something like that for the client's pleasure.

Side note: At University I once attended a full day's practice of American Football (not having exercised in like a year) and I was dead the next day. Every muscle was either stiff or pulled. Just wanted to die so I used deep-heat (Same thing as bengay essentially here in the UK) and was so desperate I put a dollop in the steaming hot bath I just ran. Basically when it hit my balls I was screaming blue murder... Never put that stuff on your genitals.. Ever. Handy tip for the day for ya.
That's a lot like the prank where you dose someone's jock strap with wintergreen oil. Once it dries the guy never notices when he puts it on, but once he gets out on the practice field and starts sweating...

Seems like something MC might consider for Dawe sometime.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes