Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
What else to do in a thread? All theories have been discussed thousands of times, schedule between updates is too huge. There is practically nothing to discuss. People get bored, all that we get are shitposting, Quinn - Maya churches and role playing.
Here's a novel idea: if there's nothing to discuss, don't post anything at all (not you in particular, people in general)?

This thread is a disaster area these days, a purge is well overdue.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Here's a novel idea: if there's nothing to discuss, don't post anything at all (not you in particular, people in general)?

Oh, there is a great monologue from Kreia in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 with the message being "Apathy is death".

Regardless we post silliness because we care. This game brings people together and we like to be silly. When serious questions arrive they are, generally, answered properly before we retire to what we like doing.

"I shitpost, therefore I am" - René Descartes, probably.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Oh, there is a great monologue from Kreia in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 with the message being "Apathy is death".

Regardless we post silliness because we care. This game brings people together and we like to be silly. When serious questions arrive they are, generally, answered properly before we retire to what we like doing.

"I shitpost, therefore I am" - René Descartes, probably.
Most of which is off topic, and interferes with general users who aren't involved in the silliness.

Most of which will be trashed come the next purge. This thread has been through a few. Because like everything else, excessive shit posting in this thread is cyclical.

Reactions: hawk784563

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Most of which is off topic, and interferes with general users who aren't involved in the silliness.

Most of which will be trashed come the next purge. This thread has been through a few. Because like everything else, excessive shit posting in this thread is cyclical.
Then there is no point in moaning about it as it is inevitable. There are three certainties in life - Death, Tax and being facetious on forums. As long as the silliness is just banter and not bullying then all is fine tbh. Now if you want the real toxic type of posting. Milfy City is a good thread to moan in. Some top tier aggro there.

Reactions: sava75

Brellium

Sep 25, 2018
Anyone got a page number for a patreon update for BADIK? Can't be arsed trawling through the pages of completely unrelated bull shit

• Angry
Reactions: Orgitas

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Interfer with what exactly? Asking about the Jacob crash or Bella loop for the 713884th time instead of using the search function?
Yes, among other things. Personally I'm reduced to skimming this thread, because the majority of the posts have little to do with game discussion. It's a chore to find the intermittent game discussion amongst the silliness.

Most of the recent posts in this thread are off topic. They will be deleted by the mods if they get enough reports.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Yes, among other things. Personally I'm reduced to skimming this thread, because the majority of the posts have little to do with game discussion. It's a chore to find the intermittent game discussion amongst the silliness.

Most of the recent posts in this thread are off topic. They will be deleted by the mods if they get enough reports.
Not necessarily the case in this thread. You can go back 2 to 3 years and there is still plenty of pages of banter. Context is, generally, the key to moderate such a vast thread so the mods will, generally, ignore the light hearted stuff... Thankfully.

Reactions: sava75

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

"If everyone stops posting here."

I'm familiar with many utopian models and theories of building a perfect society, but this seems like a completely unattainable fantasy.:LOL:

And yet, from time to time there is good content here. Community is big and nothing stops people from being creative. I think so, let people have their fun, to participate in it or not is a matter of personal choice.

Apr 29, 2018
I`ve finished ep7,and MC is on a dik path. Is there a way that MC ends with Jill or Bella or that is possible only in chck route?
On Bellas path are there more booby traps, like Cates pants?

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017

I'm a general user not involved in the silliness and yet I still come to this thread almost every day to read it. Yeah sure there's lot of off topic and all but when a serious question arise, the fellas here take time to answer it seriously (most of the time). And when it's done, they're back to regular schedule of banter and waifu wars etc, and let's face it, they're all pretty funny. Plus sometimes sampow decides to engage and makes everything better (don't know how he does that).

So all in all, keep going guys, you make me laugh.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I didn't know you could get Bella as a dik
Yeh, you just can't be a DIK towards her or while you're with her though (IE tennis match w/Jill &Ty). So long as you temper your choices with her. So far up until ep9 you can be +20 DIK and she hasn't complained yet.

I fully expect that to blow up in my face in future episodes though. But none the less, so far so good.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes