Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
It's just an interesting theory. I don't think it's realizable at all, because otherwise MC would have to infect practical all the girls in the game and DPC would have to create renders of where he's sick and where he's healthy. Plus he's doing a lot of lewd scenes right now and that part of the game would suffer. Not having sex with Sandy is only because MC doesn't trust her, unlike Nicole who was seen in episode 3.
The whole scene in the hospital in episode 8 is like if MC cheats on Jill's way, he'll get infected and Jill will know right away. Neil tells MC to use protection several times, but MC ignores it and somehow that has to play out. This is classic Chekhovian shotgun.
It's still unclear how. If it's a girl's pregnancy as a result of cheating, there should be a situation where the protagonist has no choice where to cum. But on the other hand, that doesn't guarantee complete safety, and DPC can play on that. Or the protagonist will catch some disease and infect his girlfriend as a result of the affair.
You do have the option of going on a blue-balls run up to the current chapter so a pregnancy/STD test isn't going to be a gamechanging canon event.

The only sex that is 'forced' is with Zoey and I think the elapsed time between then and now would result in some physical evidence

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Sage talking about huge party with HOTs, DIKs and ALPHAs, bigger than Halloween.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My first thought? Yep, the whole party's gonna take 2 episodes of free roams.

I actually like Bella. There, I said it.
Bro I really like Jill. There, I said it fuckers!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guys I think Orgitas might have a crush on me
Sorry bro Maya & Josy are the only ones for me

Edit - Also for as much as I don't find Bella sexually attractive she is still better than most girls on a lot of the trash games on this site
Further proof of why this is the best game on here I suppose

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Noonwraith

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023

Edit - Also for as much as I don't find Bella sexually attractive she is still better than most girls on a lot of the trash games on this site
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

This should get interesting.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Oh you're a tough guy, okay big man I think you'd like this better. :Kappa:

View attachment 2907749
How do you know Joshy92 isn't the top and Orgitas the bottom? Just because he simps for Maya and asserts that Bella is mid? Ladyboys and genitalmen of the court of public opinion, that is conjecture, and for the record, me being a fellow Maya simp definitely didn't influence my assessment of the situation.

1693973951396.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
You guys need to get a room.
I suggest you play this role-playing game. Joshy92 will be Maya and Orgitas Quinn. And it'll basically be lesbian sex, and no one will know you're gay.
Either way, your relationship is on the level of Leon and Jamie from episode 9. When are you gonna start wearing women's clothes?
View attachment 2908116

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes