funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I had fun doing that playthrough.

I'll admit I was hoping that there would have been more consequences to doing this. Like if the guys would have complained about it or something. And honestly who knows, maybe in Ep10 DPC will actually have the guys protest against the MC planning another party after such a disaster. I haven't deleted my saves for that one just in case next episode concludes the MC's party planning responsibilities with Tommy saying something like: "Yeah humm not a chance!! You're not going anywhere near the planning of the next party pal! You couldn't even plan your lunch if your life depended on it!".

So who knows. I'm kind of secretly hoping DPC writes something for a total failure of an MC. hehe

But Fact that Quinn defends you though, I didn't see that coming. I figured she'd have been the first one to castrate the MC for that. :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Of course, Tommy's reputation is linked to his cock, that's why Tommy doesn't like the MC either, because the MC's cock is much bigger. But I want my MC to be different from Tommy so that he gets girls for his charm and not like Tommy bragging about his big cock.

I want the MC to pick the girls and not the girls picking the MC just because he has the biggest cock. You can imagine where that leads to.
There are worse problems to have:sneaky: I do agree,it goes back to Derek asking MC if he a relationship guy or just wants to go around fucking

Reactions: dalli_x

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I wonder how the whole game will end?
will the final episode have a time jump showing the mc and his chosen LI living happily ever after
Or will it just end?
I guess I'll find out eventually
Well Acting Lessons ended with a house fire mc picking which girl die's if on path, a destroyed mc reliving the events in therapy for over a year but merry your girl and have a baby with her
Luckly BaDik has a happier tone

Reactions: Joshy92

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Well Acting Lessons ended with a house fire mc picking which girl die's if on path, a destroyed mc reliving the events in therapy for over a year but merry your girl and have a baby with her
Luckly BaDik has a happier tone
Yeah, DPC was such an asshole that time, but hey, the guy said this isn't going to have such dark twists or something that, stupid to say the least.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Yeah, DPC was such an asshole that time, but hey, the guy said this isn't going to have such dark twists or something that, stupid to say the least.
i didnt marry my girl or had baby with her. after that shit I think we both had issues to be together after that. But we kind of remained friends. That was the end of my only 1 gameplay. didnt even try to play again. Yet I think it was a great VN

then making jokes with other people on steam. "I started playing this game happy with my D on my hand and I finished playing crying but still with my D in my hand lol"

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
plot twist, Bella is hiding a penis cut off and will reveal to be transgender:eek:
:eek:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Gasps for air*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Not my Bella!!!!!

*Uses a vilebrequin on self to drill a hole in head and manually insert a bullet until death of self*

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
:eek:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Gasps for air*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Not my Bella!!!!!

*Uses a vilebrequin on self to drill a hole in head and manually insert a bullet until death of self*
MC: My father taught me everything I know
Bella: No, I am your father
MC: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This is one of the most perverse things I've seen here. :eek:
Although...
It's said by a Josy fan...
So, it's not surprising.:cautious:
Not surprising a member of the church of Quinn would make something up she is mother of lies after all :ROFLMAO: . May Goddess Josy have mercy on your soul Alady

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes