Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Has this seriously not had an update in more time than it takes to conceive, carry to term and birth a fucking child? God damn.... I was thinking I'd buy it on Steam but no way am I paying for a once a year updated game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And more about Derek. He's not as stupid as he seems. He has certain "skills". I can already imagine Derek's future work: "Hello, you have a call from the bank's security service. We noticed strange activity on your bank card, maybe someone tried to withdraw money from your account and we had to block your card. Let us know your card number, PIN-code and CVV2 and we can unblock your account."

Or a manager in some fraudulent multi-level marketing that looks like a pyramid scheme.
double standard... :cautious::cautious::cautious:

Dawe wants to take a beer enema and is an idiot, Derek takes vodka anal swabs and is a different intelligence :ROFLMAO:

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
Of course, Tommy's reputation is linked to his cock, that's why Tommy doesn't like the MC either, because the MC's cock is much bigger. But I want my MC to be different from Tommy so that he gets girls for his charm and not like Tommy bragging about his big cock.

I want the MC to pick the girls and not the girls picking the MC just because he has the biggest cock. You can imagine where that leads to.
MC is in both sides, he's big and he charms the surrounding girls. DPC made him big to have easier lewd scenes with the side girls. (to justify the high frequency of them)

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Of course, Tommy's reputation is linked to his cock, that's why Tommy doesn't like the MC either, because the MC's cock is much bigger. But I want my MC to be different from Tommy so that he gets girls for his charm and not like Tommy bragging about his big cock.

I want the MC to pick the girls and not the girls picking the MC just because he has the biggest cock. You can imagine where that leads to.
I guess we're talking about Dicks now:Kappa:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
It's certainly at the Dalli level, but it makes me think a little and really look for a tinfoil hat. This moment always seemed to me to be a retarded writing.
Because MC is so honest and honorable at McAllen's, looks at Jill's picture, sighs and thinks in his head "No! I won't do this, I love my only destiny - Jill!" Such an incredible nobility, here you see that MC is a good guy and really plays the role of Chick perfectly ...couple hours later... and MC's next move in Episode 7 is Camila/Riona threesome, Sage, Lily, Quinn / Josy / Maya sex and get a blowjob from Bella. Oh yeah, you can also fuck Becky's mouth right in the toilet.

It seems that nobility is a unique currency in the BaDIK world, which works once. Perhaps such thoughts led to this theory and it is really creepy, now it arises to stay away from Sandy.
It's just an interesting theory. I don't think it's realizable at all, because otherwise MC would have to infect practical all the girls in the game and DPC would have to create renders of where he's sick and where he's healthy. Plus he's doing a lot of lewd scenes right now and that part of the game would suffer. Not having sex with Sandy is only because MC doesn't trust her, unlike Nicole who was seen in episode 3.
The whole scene in the hospital in episode 8 is like if MC cheats on Jill's way, he'll get infected and Jill will know right away. Neil tells MC to use protection several times, but MC ignores it and somehow that has to play out. This is classic Chekhovian shotgun.
It's still unclear how. If it's a girl's pregnancy as a result of cheating, there should be a situation where the protagonist has no choice where to cum. But on the other hand, that doesn't guarantee complete safety, and DPC can play on that. Or the protagonist will catch some disease and infect his girlfriend as a result of the affair.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Plot twist.
Becky has an STD. That's my bet but i can't play this game again and check for clues. I justremember that Derek said something about her pussy
Jacob gets the disease from Becky. Then he'll fuck Zoe and she'll infect MC, and then MC will infect everyone else. Then the disease will spread off campus since everyone in the game is incredibly horny. The epidemic will sweep the entire state and then the entire country. People with the disease will turn into zombies, and after a few decades, the mysterious smuggler Joel will be accompanied the girl Ellie to B&R...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's just an interesting theory. I don't think it's realizable at all, because otherwise MC would have to infect practical all the girls in the game and DPC would have to create renders of where he's sick and where he's healthy. Plus he's doing a lot of lewd scenes right now and that part of the game would suffer. Not having sex with Sandy is only because MC doesn't trust her, unlike Nicole who was seen in episode 3.
The whole scene in the hospital in episode 8 is like if MC cheats on Jill's way, he'll get infected and Jill will know right away. Neil tells MC to use protection several times, but MC ignores it and somehow that has to play out. This is classic Chekhovian shotgun.
It's still unclear how. If it's a girl's pregnancy as a result of cheating, there should be a situation where the protagonist has no choice where to cum. But on the other hand, that doesn't guarantee complete safety, and DPC can play on that. Or the protagonist will catch some disease and infect his girlfriend as a result of the affair.
Implementing STD in gameplay would be a very complex undertaking with a lot of outcomes, MC could start a real pandemic in B&R. And infect HOTs pool with HIV :KEK:

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Plot twist.
Becky has an STD. That's my bet but i can't play this game again and check for clues. I justremember that Derek said something about her pussy
That her pussy stinks, he said it because he doesnt like her, when you pair with becky, MC feels nothing like that. So i dont think theres any proof for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kpyna and Hawke84

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder how the whole game will end?
will the final episode have a time jump showing the mc and his chosen LI living happily ever after
Or will it just end?
I guess I'll find out eventually

sampow

May 14, 2023
Just a random observation.

If you don't plan any events for the Halloween party, Becky starts moaning about it to Quinn and Quinn promply puts the blame on Tommy and the mc:

1693915988992.png

But if you're on Quinn's path (i.e. you didn't choose any of the LIs at the crossroads and the mc made out with Quinn on the park bench in episode 8) , Quinn only drops Tommy in it, and doesn't sully her precious mc's name:

1693915854885.png

Not throwing your lover under the bus... isn't Quinn so sweet! :giggle:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Just a random observation.

If you don't plan any events for the Halloween party, Becky starts moaning about it to Quinn and Quinn promply puts the blame on Tommy and the mc:

View attachment 2905790

But if you're on Quinn's path (i.e. you didn't choose any of the LIs at the crossroads and the mc made out with Quinn on the park bench in episode 8) , Quinn only drops Tommy in it, and doesn't sully her precious mc's name:

View attachment 2905789

Not throwing your lover under the bus... isn't Quinn so sweet! :giggle:
yeh I made a post about it a while back. Now take a peek at some of the Rooster comments. they're also hilarious.
:cool:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I wonder how the whole game will end?
will the final episode have a time jump showing the mc and his chosen LI living happily ever after
Or will it just end?
I guess I'll find out eventually
Ya know if it would be a Time jump what a good end would be (actualy bad end) 'MC being dead and buried' and all the girls he shagged in tears around his grave, remembering the good times they had with eachother...

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
Ya know if it would be a Time jump what a good end would be (actualy bad end) 'MC being dead and buried' and all the girls he shagged in tears around his grave, remembering the good times they had with eachother...
And we see them rubbing their pussies on fuckface's grave, and miraculously something grows up like this
back-from-the-dead.jpg

DPC will launch his third game, called : The Walking Dick or The Last Dick (for other fans)

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Heyo, I'm not on patreon and since this thread has so many answers is difficult to follow the progress of development. Do we know more or less when episode 10 is coming up?
Also do we know how many episodes the game will have? I'm replaying it and Jill mentions this big event during Spring break so I'm guessing the whole year will be covered but we aren't at Christmas yet and paths have been chosen.

Reactions: PeterAlex
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes