felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There's some truth to this about MC, but he's not exactly a pussy, he's just not smart enough. Seriously, dude dates girls and doesn't care about their last names? While everyone in college knows who Sage and Jill are, our Fuckface stands with huge eyes doing the "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" moment.
There is even a remark about this in the story, Quinn in Ep. 6 notices that MC doesn't know how to draw logical conclusions and connect two points together.
he's in the right school then, because Quinn included, there are several learning problems, even serious ones, in the ranks of the BR.

the awesome fraternity brothers who after seeing MC fuck Jade and possibly even hang out with Sage (Jacob, yes, I'm talking about you, you useless wimp) don't think it's appropriate to say anything to each other. with them by his side Mc is safe, together they will defeat autism

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
So, I want to share an interesting theory I read on reddit today.
It seems pretty plausible to me, but it's not clear what the implications are.
Screenshot_3.png

Reactions: Bleiu

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Split personality disorder (DiD) is not the same as Schizophrenia - similar but different. One has more than one personality and the other is akin to being in a crowded room with loud voices screaming at you - well in 80% of cases. Many have hallucinations and delusions, too. A gross understatement of each mental disorder, naturaly. But I am half drunk atm to put my psycho degree to actual use.
So this site must be like a gold mine for someone looking to write a bestseller on social disorders.
:ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
he's in the right school then, because Quinn included, there are several learning problems, even serious ones, in the ranks of the BR.

the awesome fraternity brothers who after seeing MC fuck Jade and possibly even hang out with Sage (Jacob, yes, I'm talking about you, you useless wimp) don't think it's appropriate to say anything to each other. with them by his side Mc is safe, together they will defeat autism
Maybe B&R is some college with "alternatively gifted" quotas? After all, people like Dawe and Anthony study there.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So, I want to share an interesting theory I read on reddit today.
It seems pretty plausible to me, but it's not clear what the implications are.
View attachment 2904256
That a nice girl like Sandy could have an STD seems mean to me, poor soul, how prejudiced....

the implications would be a final 'game over' for 'unfaithful' players but not in Jill's path

Unfaithful however only with Sandy, with the other 30 girls all ok. if it weren't for Nicole I'd say it would be deserved

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Maybe B&R is some college with "alternatively gifted" quotas? After all, people like Dawe and Anthony study there.
Well many US colleges offer scholarship programs for the sporty inclined who are...well.. Likely not going to score much higher than the "alternatively gifted" crowd. At some point it must start to feel like some sort of outreach charity program for the mentally handicapped.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I was curious I beat the game over 10 times, and I was just curious about doing Quinn's route solo for the first time. I might do the restaurant stuff as well.
Fair warning: If you buy from the restaurant you run a very very high chance of falling in love with Rio instead and kicking Quinn to the curb. And it's money well spent. :love:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
MC can fuck Sandy being in Jill’s route in ep 8 if he pays her
No. The player must be Dik affinity ( Jill automatically rejects him) and if you are in Jill's path, the choice becomes unavailable. You can bang Nicole, but you can't bang Sandy.

If Ep6 threesome then Free

Else;

If DIK affinity then free

Else:

Must Pay $2.

Instead it’s:

If Ep6 threesome then Free

Else;

If DIK affinity then must pay $2

Else;

Not available.

You can go with her for a dance but MC will decline anything extra.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well many US colleges offer scholarship programs for the sporty inclined who are...well.. Likely not going to score much higher than the "alternatively gifted" crowd. At some point it must start to feel like some sort of outreach charity program for the mentally handicapped.
Arieth, Dawe, Anthony, Derek.... a lot of clues
It seems ridiculous, but now imagine that someone like Anthony or Arieth performs a complex surgical operation on you. :HideThePain:
Because they got a college degree.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
It seems ridiculous, but now imagine that someone like Anthony or Arieth performs a complex surgical operation on you. :HideThePain:
Because they got a college degree.
Well, if an idiot like me can get a Distinction in a Masters Degree then you best do the ol' google search on a potential surgeon if the need arises. Some times I feel like they just hand out these degrees like Pepsi hand out samplers when a new product is about to release. Heh, an apt analogy if I ever heard one.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Imagine putting your safety in Derek's hands... ah no, they actually did that. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The minefield seems to be a safer place.
I have a positive attitude towards Derek, but his frivolity can be dangerous.

Well, if an idiot like me can get a Distinction in a Masters Degree then you best do the ol' google search on a potential surgeon if the need arises. Some times I feel like they just hand out these degrees like Pepsi hand out samplers when a new product is about to release. Heh, an apt analogy if I ever heard one.
Pepsi sample won't kill you, but Anthony the surgeon will.:KEK:

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Fair warning: If you buy from the restaurant you run a very very high chance of falling in love with Rio instead and kicking Quinn to the curb. And it's money well spent. :love:
You don't need to touch restaurant at all for that. There's more than enough regular interactions with Rio without it, and i'd say it actually makes for a better story between these too.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes