funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Been a while since I posted in here. I feel like the next episode (10) should be releasing fairly soon. I hope this episode fixes my major issues with the last one, namely revolving around the Zoey character. I remember the last episode (9) tried to shoehorn her into the main story but it didn't end up working for a variety of reasons. For one, she hardly reacts to any events that happen in 9. She obviously still has feelings for the MC but doesn't react at all to anything the MC does.

I also didn't like how Zoey emasculates the MC. Before she arrives the MC is a chad banging Hots and Sluts and everyone else, but once Zoey shows up he turns into a cuck. Wah Wah my ex-gf left me for some ugly tattoo artists, fuck my life!! Get over it bro, you're fucking girls that put Zoey to shame now. Why does the game automatically make the MC into a cuck bitch? No, fuck no.

As the MC I want the option to tell Zoey to fuck off, lmfao. Get out of my life! I don't want to cockblocking me here!
I can respect your take on it all, even though I 1 billion % wholeheartedly disagree with everything you've just barfed out.
Personally I think you botoxed your brain or you're a really good troll tbh.

But ok, duly noted. Thank you for your opinion.
small_whistling2.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You think Jill has a great story? now that very strange hill to die on:WaitWhat::ROFLMAO:
Since the sixth chapter Jill has had a parody of a story. Perhaps it is better not to have any, like Josy, this seems acceptable to me. :unsure:
It is the sixth step on the path to grief acceptance: inventing something about another character:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Imagine being so afraid of a girl that even from her presence in the frame you can call up cuckold analogies.

Zoey: Just breathing.
This guy: NO! STOP CUCKING ME, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, GET OUT OF HERE! YOU'RE MAKING ME A CUCK! [panic attack mode]

Sorry, I'm too tired to seriously parse this stream of nonsense.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Been a while since I posted in here. I feel like the next episode (10) should be releasing fairly soon. I hope this episode fixes my major issues with the last one, namely revolving around the Zoey character. I remember the last episode (9) tried to shoehorn her into the main story but it didn't end up working for a variety of reasons. For one, she hardly reacts to any events that happen in 9. She obviously still has feelings for the MC but doesn't react at all to anything the MC does.

I also didn't like how Zoey emasculates the MC. Before she arrives the MC is a chad banging Hots and Sluts and everyone else, but once Zoey shows up he turns into a cuck. Wah Wah my ex-gf left me for some ugly tattoo artists, fuck my life!! Get over it bro, you're fucking girls that put Zoey to shame now. Why does the game automatically make the MC into a cuck bitch? No, fuck no.

As the MC I want the option to tell Zoey to fuck off, lmfao. Get out of my life! I don't want to cockblocking me here!
She was in flashbacks, MC even tells Bella about her.

One way or the other, Zoey had and still has an effect over MC. Hell, she took his virginity.

Overall her interaction was alright in ep9. Things to note about Zoey in ep9:
1. The "chad" MC invites her, she doesn't force herself into his life.
2. She is fine with everyone, she calls out Derek a bit for being an idiot, but she's right. She makes a bit fun of Josy, which is also on point due to her infatuation with MC is transparent at this point, route or no route.
3. I enjoyed the Interlude and the fact that it shapes her differently going forward.

So Zoey is alright. In your place I'd be more worried about the MC? He's more retard in every episode.

I mean, he has a DEAD mom. He finally has a chance to know her more with the diary, yet he reads it one page per week. He's more retarded than Derek by now.

The "chad" MC is just a plot armored pussy at this point. Troy and Chad are more chads than him. I mean, ffs, MC chases pussy like a clown. Those 2 take dicks like real men.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Imagine being so afraid of a girl that even from her presence in the frame you can call up cuckold analogies.

Zoey: Just breathing.
This guy: NO! STOP CUCKING ME, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, GET OUT OF HERE! YOU'RE MAKING ME A CUCK! [panic attack mode]

Sorry, I'm too tired to seriously parse this stream of nonsense.
Sounds like this guy has been watching one too many Andrew Tate videos to be that fearful of a woman.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I mean, he has a DEAD mom. He finally has a chance to know her more with the diary, yet he reads it one page per week. He's more retarded than Derek by now.
Yet that diary is such an interesting read.... Maybe the next chapter will be a freeroam all set in the diary story:love::love::love::love::love:. at the end of which each player will be reduced to Derek's mental state.

For all we know he might as well have read it all, in the end it was just one diary, the other volumes we don't know who has them:unsure:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Since the sixth chapter Jill has had a parody of a story. Perhaps it is better not to have any, like Josy, this seems acceptable to me. :unsure:

It is the sixth step on the path to grief acceptance: inventing something about another character:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You could call Jill's story line more troll then anything. With Josy she brings the fun to balance out Maya's my liffe sucks ass. And has plot points join the gym, wanting to learn to cook and kind of being cheap(yes I called Josy cheap but in the best way). Josy rather spent money to make her body look even better for MC then buy a costume with Maya, loves mc more then Maya. That's lot better then a bipolar doormat banana that's acceptable to me

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Yet that diary is such an interesting read.... Maybe the next chapter will be a freeroam all set in the diary story:love::love::love::love::love:. at the end of which each player will be reduced to Derek's mental state.

For all we know he might as well have read it all, in the end it was just one diary, the other volumes we don't know who has them:unsure:
Oh yeah, such a free roam I can see happening and reading how much DPC cried while writing it :HideThePain:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
did we already get a jade preview for ep 10?
I mean, we've only had like 2 Jade previews for the whole game. A few other things - special renders and desktop wallpapers - but Nora has more previews (at least, the ones I've got in my folder, which is most of them) than Jade.

• Sad
Reactions: Xabder

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
She was in flashbacks, MC even tells Bella about her.

One way or the other, Zoey had and still has an effect over MC. Hell, she took his virginity.

Overall her interaction was alright in ep9. Things to note about Zoey in ep9:
1. The "chad" MC invites her, she doesn't force herself into his life.
2. She is fine with everyone, she calls out Derek a bit for being an idiot, but she's right. She makes a bit fun of Josy, which is also on point due to her infatuation with MC is transparent at this point, route or no route.
3. I enjoyed the Interlude and the fact that it shapes her differently going forward.

So Zoey is alright. In your place I'd be more worried about the MC? He's more retard in every episode.

The "chad" MC is just a plot armored pussy at this point. Troy and Chad are more chads than him. I mean, ffs, MC chases pussy like a clown. Those 2 take dicks like real men.
I sure do hope that Fuckface Assman NEVER gets a job in the Forensic field. With his inability to observe, and connect the dots, many bad people will live happily ever after!
There's some truth to this about MC, but he's not exactly a pussy, he's just not smart enough. Seriously, dude dates girls and doesn't care about their last names? While everyone in college knows who Sage and Jill are, our Fuckface stands with huge eyes doing the "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" moment.
There is even a remark about this in the story, Quinn in Ep. 6 notices that MC doesn't know how to draw logical conclusions and connect two points together.

Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
There's some truth to this about MC, but he's not exactly a pussy, he's just not smart enough. Seriously, dude dates girls and doesn't care about their last names? While everyone in college knows who Sage and Jill are, our Fuckface stands with huge eyes doing the "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" moment.
There is even a remark about this in the story, Quinn in Ep. 6 notices that MC doesn't know how to draw logical conclusions and connect two points together.
His parents did him dirty with a name like Fuckface Assman. Like, the fuck? How is he supposed be anything but a big-dicked retard himbo with an admittedly uncanny leadership ability? :ROFLMAO:

One thing he does have the ability to observe are the hidden nudie magazines unlocking special renders.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes