Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
There's some truth to this about MC, but he's not exactly a pussy, he's just not smart enough. Seriously, dude dates girls and doesn't care about their last names? While everyone in college knows who Sage and Jill are, our Fuckface stands with huge eyes doing the "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" moment.
There is even a remark about this in the story, Quinn in Ep. 6 notices that MC doesn't know how to draw logical conclusions and connect two points together.
Yet he can lead the rebuilding of the dik mansion plan parties but if Jade told MC Sage is her daughter and the next day Sage told MC Jade is her Mother he would be like WTF that one area where DPC writing is pretty weak

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
She was in flashbacks, MC even tells Bella about her.

One way or the other, Zoey had and still has an effect over MC. Hell, she took his virginity.

Overall her interaction was alright in ep9. Things to note about Zoey in ep9:
1. The "chad" MC invites her, she doesn't force herself into his life.
2. She is fine with everyone, she calls out Derek a bit for being an idiot, but she's right. She makes a bit fun of Josy, which is also on point due to her infatuation with MC is transparent at this point, route or no route.
3. I enjoyed the Interlude and the fact that it shapes her differently going forward.

So Zoey is alright. In your place I'd be more worried about the MC? He's more retard in every episode.

I mean, he has a DEAD mom. He finally has a chance to know her more with the diary, yet he reads it one page per week. He's more retarded than Derek by now.

The "chad" MC is just a plot armored pussy at this point. Troy and Chad are more chads than him. I mean, ffs, MC chases pussy like a clown. Those 2 take dicks like real men.
that's called a script convention and it's a sign of bad writing. If tremolo was a smart character, the game would probably have been over by season 2.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
There's some truth to this about MC, but he's not exactly a pussy, he's just not smart enough. Seriously, dude dates girls and doesn't care about their last names? While everyone in college knows who Sage and Jill are, our Fuckface stands with huge eyes doing the "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" moment.
There is even a remark about this in the story, Quinn in Ep. 6 notices that MC doesn't know how to draw logical conclusions and connect two points together.
yes, that has a name. It's called bad writing and character inconsistencies. it is convenient for the plot to be extended, those four seasons would not be possible if tremolo was a consistent and intelligent character.

7xzppl.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Noonwraith

Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
Tremolo's character is fairly consistent in my eyes: he is shown to be unobservant and not very bright with bit of social retardation and blindness (depending on your choices less so), at the same time he is charismatic and able to 'get his head down and get things done'; neither of those are mutually exclusive. I would say these would be fitting traits for someone raised by a single father who is a construction worker (both are desirable traits for those, especially the hardhats) with a hint of the 'dumbass with a heart of gold' trope.

I am not saying any of this was intentional by DPC. :ROFLMAO:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
1. Smoke weed with her in ep.4, then choose to lick her.
2. Stay away from Maya and Josy
3. Make sure you have DIK affinity by the start of ep.6, then choose to help her during rain scene.
4. Hang out with her in ep.7
5. Stay away from Jill not that it's hard with DIK affinity, but still

Should be a no-brainer from here on. Congrats, broccoli girl is yours and you're awesome! :giggle:
I was curious I beat the game over 10 times, and I was just curious about doing Quinn's route solo for the first time. I might do the restaurant stuff as well.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
with regards to Zoey, i hope that on the others route that she gets back together with the mc and comes to B&R to study Art.
on the other LI routes, i will keep her as just a friend. although i can see her and mc having a 3some with Sage and maybe a 4some with Josy/Maya
of course Bella and Jill routes are going to be exclusive..although, maybe Jill opens up to sharing at some point. especially with Bella since it seems that something naughty happened between them in the past..

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well duh, he's speshul, probably on the spectrum.

His mom probably off'd herself realising what she gave birth to by letting a plumber lay down the pipe.
ronald-reagan-laughing.gif

yes, that has a name. It's called bad writing and character inconsistencies. it is convenient for the plot to be extended, those four seasons would not be possible if tremolo was a consistent and intelligent character.

View attachment 2903802
And as you wrote above, it would be a short game if MC was Sherlock. Probably many books, series, movies and games were very short if the characters acted as rationally and logically as possible.
Yet he can lead the rebuilding of the dik mansion plan parties but if Jade told MC Sage is her daughter and the next day Sage told MC Jade is her Mother he would be like WTF that one area where DPC writing is pretty weak
We can dwell on the LIME version: MC suffers from autism, and I will add - a split personality (schizophrenia). :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
All the links are dead for season 1&2 could anyone upload them again plz ?
Which ones are you trying? Anonfiles is the first in the list and that got shut down recently so that one obviously doesn't work, Gofile is the second one and it works for me.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
View attachment 2903834

And as you wrote above, it would be a short game if MC was Sherlock. Probably many books, series, movies and games were very short if the characters acted as rationally and logically as possible.

We can dwell on the LIME version: MC suffers from autism, and I will add - a split personality (schizophrenia). :ROFLMAO:
Split personality disorder (DiD) is not the same as Schizophrenia - similar but different. One has more than one personality and the other is akin to being in a crowded room with loud voices screaming at you - well in 80% of cases. Many have hallucinations and delusions, too. A gross understatement of each mental disorder, naturaly. But I am half drunk atm to put my psycho degree to actual use.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Split personality disorder (DiD) is not the same as Schizophrenia - similar but different. One has more than one personality and the other is akin to being in a crowded room with loud voices screaming at you - well in 80% of cases. Many have hallucinations and delusions, too. A gross understatement of each mental disorder, naturaly. But I am half drunk atm to put my psycho degree to actual use.
Wait a minute.. MC sees hallucinations, for example in Ep.8 during a conversation with Elena, Tommy and Heather he hallucinates with some girls. And in one of the routes, he ran through half of the city to meet a raccoon and ask her to start dating. Isn't he fucked in the head after this? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Orgitas

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Wait a minute.. MC sees hallucinations, for example in Ep.8 during a conversation with Elena, Tommy and Heather he hallucinates with some girls. And in one of the routes, he ran through half of the city to meet a raccoon and ask her to start dating. Isn't he fucked in the head after this? :ROFLMAO:
Well, you know, Schizophrenia can kick in... If you are susceptible... around the 20-23 mark on average. However things like weed usage can, actually, speed up its arrival by 3, odd, years.

That is, of course, if we try to pigeon hole Fuckface into a certain diagnosis heh.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Been a while since I posted in here. I feel like the next episode (10) should be releasing fairly soon. I hope this episode fixes my major issues with the last one, namely revolving around the Zoey character. I remember the last episode (9) tried to shoehorn her into the main story but it didn't end up working for a variety of reasons. For one, she hardly reacts to any events that happen in 9. She obviously still has feelings for the MC but doesn't react at all to anything the MC does.

I also didn't like how Zoey emasculates the MC. Before she arrives the MC is a chad banging Hots and Sluts and everyone else, but once Zoey shows up he turns into a cuck. Wah Wah my ex-gf left me for some ugly tattoo artists, fuck my life!! Get over it bro, you're fucking girls that put Zoey to shame now. Why does the game automatically make the MC into a cuck bitch? No, fuck no.

As the MC I want the option to tell Zoey to fuck off, lmfao. Get out of my life! I don't want to cockblocking me here!
Uhhhhh.... what?

My Dikish aligned Fuckface, banged two strippers at that party. That was after he ate out some other chick he just met, got his dick sucked by Heather, fondled Maya's little sister, made out with Riona, and was hit on by almost every single human being without a Y chromosome in the building.

Even my Chickish run still managed to have a threesome with his two girlfriends (and semi-publicly figured the shit out of one of them before hand).

I think you're playing the game wrong bro.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, you know, Schizophrenia can kick in... If you are susceptible... around the 20-23 mark on average. However things like weed usage can, actually, speed up its arrival by 3, odd, years.

That is, of course, if we try to pigeon hole Fuckface into a certain diagnosis heh.
After all the madness that is brewing soon, MC will definitely need a diagnosis and room with soft walls.

• Haha
Reactions: Orgitas

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
After all the madness that is brewing soon, MC will definitely need a diagnosis and room with soft walls.
Well you know most of the girls on the Others path have likely passed their clapped out genitalia onto the MC and certain STDs can drive a person insane. Late-stage syphilis, for example, is one helluva experience a decade down the line.

irresponsible

Jan 11, 2019
You've downloaded Season 3. You need to play Seasons 1 and 2 first, then import your save.
I see, I didn't figure that out from the first post since the visible links are Season 3, and S1&2 are in the spoiler, and the instructions merely say "1. Extract and run."; perhaps some clarification is in order there, I guess.

• Angry
Reactions: zarachi
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes