Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I figure so this screenshot is about Lily asking Josy and Maya for study help. Why?

We know so Lily, Ashley and Derek are Isabella's top students. Isabella teaches English and Communication. For the intermediate exams, the major choice comes for the cheat sheet during the mathematics intermediate exam.

Isabella switched rooms for her class, but here in the preview they're in their old room, which leads me to believe they're having math with Philip Hoff right now.

I figure so Lily cheated on the math midterms. The only question is whether Lily just barely passed the math test or whether Lily had to do something else to keep from failing the math test. Stephen Burke could have arranged that for Lily, for something in return, of course. That shouldn't be difficult for Lily, who works at the Pink Rose. Either way, Lily doesn't want this to become a habit and asks Josy and Maya for math tutoring so she doesn't have to cheat or fuck with Stephen Burke anymore.

The only question is whether Josy and Maya form a study group with Lily and the MC. The 4 can get closer.
I guess this choice will play out in different ways.

Chick choice will save the MC himself from trouble, but he badly frames the one(s) who planned to use these cheat sheets. Someone had definitely failed these midterms because of this.

The DIK choice may have bad consequences for the MC after checking all the tests or a little later.

The Neutral choice looks definitely winning, but the irony is that the MC has to be a full DIK or CHICK at the time of this choice for it to work. And the previous choice with revenge on Ron works exactly the same way but with inverted context this time. Only in the EP9 we start to have a real choice between neutrality and one of the CHICK/DIK sides and specific choices for Neutral, which are based on the MC's behavior in the past.

I suppose that one of the persons which fate are being controlled or adjusted with this major choice is Ashley. She is not dumb as Arieth or jocks, but she never looked like "genius", as for me. Derek probably teached her how to cheat properly, but she decided to cheat on midterms. Which is quite different than tricks Derek teached her for classes. The second could be Lilly, she is not dumb too, but the ability to notice things, analyze them, understand people, and so on and so forth, has nothing to do with success in the classes and does not mean that you are automatically good at math or English.
Regarding Derek, he told that he hadn't cheated and I trust him. He is smart guy and probably won't do that, knowing about possible consequences (risk of expelling at max or disciplinary punishment at least).

Other potential cheaters are: student, which asked MC for help with math in EP2:
ep2_math1.jpg

And the other one is Gina. She didn't wrote anything while MC looked at her. Probably she filled all tests closer to the end, if she is one of the cheaters. She definetely came into the college to have fun, fuck, party and do drugs (like Vinny). But Vinny most likely left on his own or he was expelled, but not because of cheating, he just didn't study, in principle.

Chronology of midterms:

ep8_midterms5.jpg
the toilet room is shared, without separation

ep8_midterms9.jpg
the student we could help with math goes to the toilet first, and coincidentally, the first exam we have is math

ep8_midterms11.jpg
Derek goes 3rd, while we seen Ashley, who just returned from toilet

ep8_midterms19.jpg
Gina doesn't write anything, MC also noticed it, when he searched classroom for students "stereotypes" Sage teached him about

ep8_midterms22.jpg
After all our MC decided to take a break

ep8_midterms29.jpg
besides Derek, only Gina watching at MC, when he is back to the classroom

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

English exams, continued.

ep8_midterms65.jpg
Lilly watching at MC after came back from toilet room, dependless are we on her path or not, difference in the further bonus scene only in case if MC on her path

ep8_midterms70.jpg
Take a break, again

In case if MC decided to flush cheat sheets, then we don't have a clue is he find the English ones or not, since they were hidden in another booth, but we 100% know that he flushed math ones. So, every person that planned to use them after MC came from toilet room won't find & use them anymore. "Student", Ashley and Derek visited toilet room before MC flushed cheat sheets.

Code:
    if ep8_midterms_cheated == "DIK":

mc "What? No, you didn't. I found it! Both of the times."

elif True:

mc "What? No, you didn't. I found it!"
When MC makes a DIK choice and decides not only leave papers as is, but examine them as well, then he cheats on English too and even skips this test with autocompletion.

I wonder how this would unfold while being on Bella's branch. We already seen how much Derek fucked up himself by blabbering almost all his tricks and secrets near the Bella at the party. It should change Derek behaviour and classes life a lot after this. So, why not Major choice would also make some significant twist for MC and some other characters. 6 potential consequences expected referring to Bella/non Bella branch and #15 Major choice (Chick/Neutral/DIK).

In EP9 scene, where Bella checks the midterms tests, she noticed that somebody mismatched question numbers and answers. Bella checked English tests... this probably means, that MC flushed only math cheat sheets, while English left intact regardless of our choice. This could help with making consequences for #15 major choice, since it may only touch English tests (this time) and we have to deal with Bella, mostly. It also explains why this scene is played in the same way regardless of our previous choice.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Some details I figured I'd make a post out of while I compile information about the game.
Clucks!
At it again huh!?
As usual, nice job man. *tips hat*

At some point someone else will have to compile all your compilations into 1 post. So that everyone can see how much time and effort you put into these posts. Either that, or share some medication with you. lol jk. :LOL:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Is it just a notebook?
Yes, it's just a notebook. It even says she bought it at Office Depot, a chain of office supply stores in the US. So it's just a notebook she's using in class to write her notes in.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Why would Lily (named by Bella as one of the best students) ask Josy and Maya (neither named among the best students) for help?
There is a fairly obvious answer to that. Lily works hard at the club and parties all the time and she is the best student over the goody two shoe girls who do study? Not pointing any fingers, at all, 2 + 2 should not answer 5. All I am saying.

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
hello i am new and i don't what to download like
does Season 3 Interlude + Episode 9 have season 1 and 2
and what is this
Patch (Interlude to EP 9) guys ik it is dumb but plz tell
Thanks in advance :))))

HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
There is a fairly obvious answer to that. Lily works hard at the club and parties all the time and she is the best student over the goody two shoe girls who do study? Not pointing any fingers, at all, 2 + 2 should not answer 5. All I am saying.
ill say this for being so tiny she can surely handle sum dick i thought the MC was going to be harpooning her while her face was stuck in full on Oface coma "meat sock anybody?" :devilish:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Some people are naturally smart.

Reactions: Riaman

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
hello i am new and i don't what to download like
does Season 3 Interlude + Episode 9 have season 1 and 2
and what is this
Patch (Interlude to EP 9) guys ik it is dumb but plz tell
Thanks in advance :))))
No season 1 and 2 are seperate downloads. So need to download them all.

ill say this for being so tiny she can surely handle sum dick i thought the MC was going to be harpooning her while her face was stuck in full on Oface coma "meat sock anybody?" :devilish:
My best friend is 6'5 and his wife is 5'0. Apparently he is "packing" so physical size doesn't amount to much at times.

Yes ma memes need love.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Some people are naturally smart.
Natural talent only goes so far. She may have the talent but she wouldn't be the best with out putting in the effort. Especially compared to those who study all the time. Dedication will always trump natural ability. The ability just gives a person a head start. A head start that can nullified easily.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
People are jumping on Bella's comment about the three best students all being ones we saw going to the bathroom during the exam. However we see Bella spotting the cheater(s) in ep 9 (she notes that they put the right answer to the wrong question) before she names the best students, so neither Lily, Ashley or Derek are the cheaters.

Also if Lily is cheating in her exams why would she bother asking Maya and Josy for help? If she's going to pass anyway by cheating she doesn't need to study.

So basically either Lily is a good student as Bella says or she's a cheater who doesn't need to study. In neither scenario does she need to ask Maya and Josy for help with her studies.

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
No season 1 and 2 are seperate downloads. So need to download them all.
Just down load the S3 Interlude + Episode 9 you won't need the patch. just don't put Season 3 in the same fold as Season 1&2.
Hey! I hope you're having a wonderful day!

So, the game is now being created in two separate launchers.
Seasons 1 and 2 feature Episodes 1-8. After you've finished this, you might want to move on to the interlude and season 3.

You should download "Season 1 - 2" first. This will provide you with Episodes 1-8.

Download Season 1& 2 from any of these links:

After you've finished that, you'll carry on to Season 3. This comprises the interlude and Episodes 9 (more are in the works).

Download Season 3 and Interlude from any of these links:

Don't copy and paste anything from season 1 & 2 files into season 3. These are seperate launchers!

Ignore "Patch Interlude to EP 9" this is only for people who downloaded the interlude and need to update it to include episode 9.
Hope this helped![/spoiler]
And somebody Said with all are shit posting people looking for help and to discuss the game can't find the info they need. :cautious: Three of use gave the guy the answer in less then five minuets.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
People are jumping on Bella's comment about the three best students all being ones we saw going to the bathroom during the exam. However we see Bella spotting the cheater(s) in ep 9 (she notes that they put the right answer to the wrong question) before she names the best students, so neither Lily, Ashley or Derek are the cheaters.

Also if Lily is cheating in her exams why would she bother asking Maya and Josy for help? If she's going to pass anyway by cheating she doesn't need to study.

So basically either Lily is a good student as Bella says or she's a cheater who doesn't need to study. In neither scenario does she need to ask Maya and Josy for help with her studies.
Lily came in with the reject wave, along with Josy. That means they started out a little behind the rest of the group who were there in class from day 1. Lily works regular hours outside of school, plus was caught up in the HOTs scavenger hunt and other activities so may not have been studying very much and got further behind than Josy. Lily had the opportunity to meet Burke at the preps party, so per dalli_x's theory she may have gotten test answers from him using her feminine wiles, whether they were the ones in the bathroom or some other set he had access to. Now that midterms are over she may not want to have to put out for Burke anymore and wants to actually pass her classes on her own as she's going into a demanding medical field where you have to know your stuff, and since Maya and Josy are now her sorority sisters she can ask them for help.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Lily came in with the reject wave, along with Josy. That means they started out a little behind the rest of the group who were there in class from day 1. Lily works regular hours outside of school, plus was caught up in the HOTs scavenger hunt and other activities so may not have been studying very much and got further behind than Josy. Lily had the opportunity to meet Burke at the preps party, so per dalli_x's theory she may have gotten test answers from him using her feminine wiles, whether they were the ones in the bathroom or some other set he had access to. Now that midterms are over she may not want to have to put out for Burke anymore and wants to actually pass her classes on her own as she's going into a demanding medical field where you have to know your stuff, and since Maya and Josy are now her sorority sisters she can ask them for help.
Lily might be the bad girl type:love: but since she wants to be in the medical field I assume she pretty smart it's believable she behind like Josy would be and could be asking for help like you said. Or could be"so I head about you two and fuckface want to tag team?":devilish::love:

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
That scene will have different outcomes depending on choices, that is my prediction. If MC is dating J&M Lilly might be the first one to find out or at least suspect something is going on between 3 of them. After all she is everywhere.

Then again if you are rolling with her and have feelings for Josy, we might catch a glimpse of yandere Josy.

...Or we are all just talking nonsense since there is nothing better to do lol, and DPC posted that just because.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
would be interesting if Josy and Maya both get a job at the strip club through Lily since both are into her. then Tommy and Derek wouldn't want to go there anymore. and then Tanya would jump mc after seeing him beat Tommy in the cumpetiton...Tanya and Brandi be the only strippers there that mc didn't fuck yet..oh and the hot bartender..make it so DPC...mc harem begins in the strip club...

• Haha
Reactions: Noonwraith
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes