SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Guys I need your help, specifically from the people of this community who know this game from top to bottom.

It's for a little side project of mine.

Could you list me scenes (canon or specific to one route) where characters speak to Fuckface or about him and specifically in the sense of "he's not a bad guy, right?", "how bad could he be" etc etc.

If you want be to be more specific feel free to ask, if not thank you for all the help

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noonwraith

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Guys I need your help, specifically from the people of this community who know this game from top to bottom.

It's for a little side project of mine.

Could you list me scenes (canon or specific to one route) where characters speak to Fuckface or about him and specifically in the sense of "he's not a bad guy, right?", "how bad could he be" etc etc.

If you want be to be more specific feel free to ask, if not thank you for all the help
You honestly think someone other than DPC would have that info handy and not need to parse through the game scripts to manually count? I'm not even sure DPC would have that info handy without doing some manual digging.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You could argue that scenes with minor characters like the strippers (minus Envy and Lily at this point) and the dorm girls arent that connected to the story.
it's a sentence that we can explain in so many ways, but the point is that PDC is keen to specify it. not just any lewd scene, but a lewd scene linked to the story.

if we're talking about Badik's 'big story' there are very few lewd scenes that we can consider unimportant: probably those at the end of chapter nine as they imply that the DIKs know about MC's affair and very few others.
there were scenes that could have been (sex on the roof with Quinn, Bella's first time in MC's room) but then on balance they weren't, at least for now.

on the other hand if we consider Badik's story in a broader sense, every lewd scene that has consequences is linked to the story, and in this sense practically all of them are, even those with SG

Reactions: KaiserST

RohMadden

May 10, 2023

I started this week by working on a lewd scene. It wasn't a particularly long scene and I finished posing its animations and static renders after a couple of days of work.

After that, I moved on to posing renders for a few free-roam event scenes, and I think I'm done with nearly every scene of the remaining free-roam events now. I'm not crossing them off the checklist because they also need phone content. I will know more about this progress after spending time playtesting them.

Playtesting and polishing the episode always tend to add and alter some of my work. I can talk about this process a bit more in a future status update to let you gain some knowledge on it.

At the moment, I want to keep creating what's left to create. So, I moved on to writing some of the remaining content. I wrote a normal scene and another lewd scene for a main girl. I've just started posing the renders for the normal scene and will continue creating art for these two scenes next week.

I realized I missed creating 10-20 renders for another lewd scene, which I will also spend some time doing soon.

After those scenes, I only have one big scene left to make. It's both lewd and story-related and could almost be counted as two scenes. I don't know how big it will be, but it is an important main girl scene, and I predict it will mean plenty of work.

My render slaves are working hard. I have zero static renders in the queue, and the animation queue has grown to 32 animations.

This week, I also locked the credits section for Episode 10 and added 160+ new Massive DIKs to the game. I have ensured that the end credits roll fine so that task is out of the way. If you want your name in the credits, the post to add your name is . Note that any new names added to that post at this point will appear earliest in Episode 11.

I also created the episode end screen and started on the episode end reports - but I can't finish them until later.

Furthermore, I have added every special render to the episode. This part is at least ready to be playtested. But I haven't created Pack Quest yet, so it will have to wait a bit for later.

I don't say this often enough, but thanks again for the huge support and patience you have shown me throughout these long development months. I promise it will be rewarded massively with this new update.

To tease you, I've almost been able to play a full episode 10 this week for the first time. Without mini-games enabled, reading and enjoying everything without rushing, I was positively surprised it roughly took me 6 hours to get through it.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
If the doctor focused only on making renders and no free roams or mini games we would probably see 2 updates per year
16699863958141.jpg

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020

I started this week by working on a lewd scene. It wasn't a particularly long scene and I finished posing its animations and static renders after a couple of days of work.

After that, I moved on to posing renders for a few free-roam event scenes, and I think I'm done with nearly every scene of the remaining free-roam events now. I'm not crossing them off the checklist because they also need phone content. I will know more about this progress after spending time playtesting them.

Playtesting and polishing the episode always tend to add and alter some of my work. I can talk about this process a bit more in a future status update to let you gain some knowledge on it.

At the moment, I want to keep creating what's left to create. So, I moved on to writing some of the remaining content. I wrote a normal scene and another lewd scene for a main girl. I've just started posing the renders for the normal scene and will continue creating art for these two scenes next week.

I realized I missed creating 10-20 renders for another lewd scene, which I will also spend some time doing soon.

After those scenes, I only have one big scene left to make. It's both lewd and story-related and could almost be counted as two scenes. I don't know how big it will be, but it is an important main girl scene, and I predict it will mean plenty of work.

My render slaves are working hard. I have zero static renders in the queue, and the animation queue has grown to 32 animations.

This week, I also locked the credits section for Episode 10 and added 160+ new Massive DIKs to the game. I have ensured that the end credits roll fine so that task is out of the way. If you want your name in the credits, the post to add your name is . Note that any new names added to that post at this point will appear earliest in Episode 11.

I also created the episode end screen and started on the episode end reports - but I can't finish them until later.

Furthermore, I have added every special render to the episode. This part is at least ready to be playtested. But I haven't created Pack Quest yet, so it will have to wait a bit for later.

I don't say this often enough, but thanks again for the huge support and patience you have shown me throughout these long development months. I promise it will be rewarded massively with this new update.

To tease you, I've almost been able to play a full episode 10 this week for the first time. Without mini-games enabled, reading and enjoying everything without rushing, I was positively surprised it roughly took me 6 hours to get through it.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake

Well, november it is :HideThePain:

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
You honestly think someone other than DPC would have that info handy and not need to parse through the game scripts to manually count? I'm not even sure DPC would have that info handy without doing some manual digging.
I just wanted to ask if you recount any of these types of scenes of the top of your head, I don't even need photo evidence of any of that stuff. I only remember a topic of MC being possibly "a bad guy" in conversation between Jill and Bella in library, episode 2.

Still, thank you for suggesting digging through scrips, that can be helpful!

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
How many times will we have to teach you this lesson old man.
7yhfsk.jpg

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Love animations in AVNs that are sfw. Really gives a bit more life to the game. Ep 10 seems to be shaping up to be quite the thing. Just need to waaaait. Guess I will binge watch a few tv shows in the meanwhile as I shit post here!

Ohh this is a rather unpopular opinion my friend, you are a brave man.

Jokes aside, I said this last week I dont really mind sfw animations, however by the time game goes into alpha (at least 5-6 years from now) 90% of them will just look outdated.

Compare nsfw and sfw animations in adult games from 5-6 years ago. Day and night.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Love animations in AVNs that are sfw. Really gives a bit more life to the game. Ep 10 seems to be shaping up to be quite the thing. Just need to waaaait. Guess I will binge watch a few tv shows in the meanwhile as I shit post here!
I was recommended this series, season 1 was good, but season 2 made the writing a little worse.

images.jpg

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
DPC - I'm going to spend hundreds of hours creating lots of animations

Me - I'm going to spend a second pressing ctrl and skipping all those animations
Yes, I wish I could be so determined and brutal as you are, Joshy.
Just press ctrl without worrying about anything.
But, I thought, there might be Divine Quinn animations among these animations...
To miss it would be an unforgivable, monstrous act.
That's why I can't do that

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Ohh this is a rather unpopular opinion my friend, you are a brave man.

Jokes aside, I said this last week I dont really mind sfw animations, however by the time game goes into alpha (at least 5-6 years from now) 90% of them will just look outdated.

Compare nsfw and sfw animations in adult games from 5-6 years ago. Day and night.
That's me.. All my posts are stunning and brave. If you don't agree with me.. The cliff is over there! lol.

Yeah the Daz store has been flooded with many animation packs the past couple of years. Really improved the quality of it all. Also how well both Blender, and Daz, have improved as well. Really has improved everything.

I was recommended this series, season 1 was good, but season 2 made the writing a little worse.

View attachment 2914803
Oh, looks interesting! Thanks!

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yes, I wish I could be so determined and brutal as you are, Joshy.
Just press ctrl without worrying about anything.
But, I thought, there might be Divine Quinn animations among these animations...
To miss it would be an unforgivable, monstrous act.
That's why I can't do that
Your a better simp then Joshy at least your willing to do the hard work even if it is for Quinn :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes