Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Karamba has got a fantastic sense of humour and writing style. And he's a fan of Quinn. A coincidence? I don't think so.

But let's talk seriously about the VN. I am still convinced that Camila had a role in the hacking of DIK's laptop and posting Cathy's photo (she is the one that disappears before and during the event, only to reappear after a while). Also, I looked at her face during cumpetition and other social situations with DIKs or others and she is always upset and annoyed. Not when she's with MC or Riona. I don't have any solid proof so I ask dalli_x to prove Camilla is a reptilian or a FBI agent or an alien or a trans Jock, I don't care what, just anything to confirm my theory. Thanks.
We have already established that Riona is a Yakuza affiliate, right?

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Karamba has got a fantastic sense of humour and writing style. And he's a fan of Quinn. A coincidence? I don't think so.

But let's talk seriously about the VN. I am still convinced that Camila had a role in the hacking of DIK's laptop and posting Cathy's photo (she is the one that disappears before and during the event, only to reappear after a while). Also, I looked at her face during cumpetition and other social situations with DIKs or others and she is always upset and annoyed. Not when she's with MC or Riona. I don't have any solid proof so I ask dalli_x to prove Camilla is a reptilian or a FBI agent or an alien or a trans Jock, I don't care what, just anything to confirm my theory. Thanks.
i think its the dormies

FoxyRoxy

Apr 18, 2018
Unofficial Android Port :

Being a DIK [v0.9.1] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk : Mega, , Workupload, Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Season 1 & 2 Android : Here

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.badik.s3/game/saves

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Brandy's Discord Server :
0011 Discord Server :
Why always error connection when download add on please help

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
for the sake of asking a real question. in the scene where vinny tries to open the dik safe, its unclear if hes successful or not. big plot point if he was.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
for the sake of asking a real question. in the scene where vinny tries to open the dik safe, its unclear if hes successful or not. big plot point if he was.
Pretty sure it is that black box he was searching for. That seems to have some sort of important significance.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Actually ignore my post, Chucky chuck. Had a brain fart. Thought you meant when he was in the library room.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Pretty sure it is that black box he was searching for. That seems to have some sort of important significance.
i agree, the box is important, and could have been in the safe. its still a good theory.
He was not successful. They changed the combination after the previous incident with the cluck.
exactly my point. in the scene, its unclear to me. if he got in, theres a rat

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022

I also think it was Quinn, Camilla and Rio. We can find candy Quinn likes in janitor closet. When we talk to Mona she tells MC Camilla is in mansion but she lost her somewhere. And Rio is sitting close to the library. Also JB heard noises in Rusty's room. Camilla "distracted" Rusty, Quinn took laptop to janitors closet, posted a pic, and Rio dropped off laptop at library. We are going to find out more in any case. After all Derek discovers a camera at the end of episode 9. Rusty and boys will be much more careful from now on.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes